What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

MİT (Natşonal Intelligence Agency) joins Beyaz Fırtına 2014 training...

MİT Beyaz Fırtına-2014 tatbikatına katılıyor

kingair2-700x350.jpg

Guys a few days back i posted this news without reading... Then i read it and saw this is a huge training...

It started in 20th May and will finish 1st June...

Training will be made on Marmara Sea, Aegean Sea & East Mediterranean Sea... Our Navy participates with 53 ships, 4 maritime patrol aircrafts, 13 marine helicopters; Airforce participates 1 C-130, 7 F-16s , Coast Guard participates with 17coast guard boats, 4 coast guard helicopter, MIT (national intelligence agency) participates with Kingair 350i intelligence aircraft...

They will use guided missiles & torpedos against real targets...

FYI...

Last edited:
Same news from ASELSAN's official website in Turkish also there are some new photos in the new...

Türk ve Kazak Mühendisler Birlikte Çalıştı | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

Kazak Helikopterlerinde ASELSAN Ürünleri Kullanılacak | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

ASELSAN KADEX-2014’te | Haberler | Basın Odası | ASELSAN

IMPRESSIVE COMMUNICATIONS AND HAVELSAN TEAMS
FOR ELECTRONIC WARFARE IN MALAYSIA

More pics inside...

HAVELSAN

2.jpg

April 15, 2014 - Impressive Communications today signed a Memorandum of Understanding with HAVELSAN to collaborate electronic warfare database management and information system to increase Malaysian Armed Forces' defense capabilities, especially in electronic warfare competence.

Under the agreement, Impressive Communications and HAVELSAN expect to develop a long-term relationship to jointly develop software by utilizing HAVELSAN's existing solutions for Electronic Warfare Database Management and Information Systems.

In addition to the mutual efforts by the two companies, this collaboration includes the specific training of electric and electronic engineering students in electronic warfare area by the National Defense University, Malaysia; so that this effort will constitute the backbone of the near future of extension of the electronic warfare capabilities of the country.

Impressive Communications, will work as a local actor with HAVELSAN, and would like to build a strong synergy and provide solutions to the relevant potential end-users by utilizing both companies' well-known expertise and know-how. HAVELSAN today has a strong presence with technical and strategic capabilities in the different parts of the world, providing state-of-art solution in the defense and civilian markets, as well as strategic and organizational design and full project life cycle support services to a variety of government and commercial clients.

Impressive Communications is a Malaysian owned International Systems Integration Company. Established in April 1993 the Company focuses its effort in providing solution in the area of information technology, information security, defense technology, communication systems and information governance. As a certified MS ISO 9001:2008 company by SIRIM QAS International, the Company provides total business solution for its customers by bringing the right capabilities, experience and though leaders to offer a complete, integrated, cost-effective solutions, customized and scalable to meet the requirements of customers. (For more information please visit http://www.impressive-communications.com)

HAVELSAN is a software and informatics company presents global solutions in Defense and IT sectors. HAVELSAN has improved expertise in the fields of C4ISR, Naval Combat, Air Defense, Electronic Warfare, Simulation and Training, Information Management, Homeland Security and Energy Management Systems. Cost effective and high quality integrated systems are designed and developed to turn data into information, and information into powerful tools for users and decision-makers through implementing capabilities in system integration, software development and expertise in functional requirements and software/system development methodologies. (For more information, please visit http://www.havelsan.com.tr )

The cooperation of the two companies of the two brother countries will put another brick in the wall of strong partnership. This defense collaboration is expected to contribute intensively to the existing successful partnership of Malaysia and Turkey.

HAVELSAN @ FIDAE 2014 in Chile...

More pic inside..

HAVELSAN

1_big.jpg

Last edited:
Improving of our defence industry makes us so happy... Also i want to point out that our products are being famous in the world with their Turkish names... We grew up with foreign names of weapons... Especially in english... Now we pump many Turkish named products worldwide... Keep it up guys, good going !!!... :tup:

I have this book that contains many Turkish defence industry products. I will be sharing it with you guys by taking pictures of the information and uploading them to relevant threads.

Here are the first ones. I will try to upload a few everyday.

Cover.JPG

EOD Robot

EOD.JPG

Kaplan

Kaplan.JPG

ROBAS

Robas.JPG

Sorry for the quality

Last edited:

Quick summary:

Aselsan at KADEX-2014:
Aselsan's Kazakhstan-branch, Kazakistan ASELSAN Engineering (KAE), has together with a Kazakh company, Semey Engineering, been tasked with modernizing the country's fleet of armored vehicles, ranging from the main battle tank T-72 to the smaller BTR's and BRDM's, in addition to other vehicles as well. Pictures of some modernized vehicles can be found at this link.

Another task for KAE is to provide avionic systems to Eurocopter Kazakistan Engineering (EKE) for their locally produced EC-145 helicopters.

Quick summary:

Aselsan at KADEX-2014:
Aselsan's Kazakhstan-branch, Kazakhstan ASELSAN Engineering (KAE), has together with a Kazakh company, Semey Engineering, been tasked with modernizing the country's fleet of armored vehicles, ranging from the main battle tank T-72 to the smaller BTR's and BRDM's, in addition to other vehicles as well. Pictures of some modernized vehicles can be found at this link.

Another task for KAE is to provide avionic systems to Eurocopter Kazakistan Engineering (EKE) for their locally produced EC-145 helicopters.
If they are going to get ec 145 then they will get cirit aswell. (Most likely)

In these days how much worth deals we made ?.. I know it's hard to calculate but i just ask your guess... ILA, KADEX,SOFEX...

Back
Top Bottom