What's new

Turkish Defence Industry Exports & Updates

I hope that An-178 and An-188 are considered separately.

Turkey to sell four corvette ships to Pakistan: defense minister
Reuters Staff
(Reuters) - Turkey will sell four corvette ships to Pakistan's navy, Defence Minister Nurettin Canikli was quoted as saying by state-run Anadolu agency on Thursday.

Turkey said last year it signed a memorandum of understanding for the sale, and Canikli said the tender was now finalised, describing it as Turkey's biggest single military export deal and "a very important day" for the defense industry.

(Reporting by Can Sezer; Writing by Ali Kucukgocmen; Editing by Dominic Evans)

Turkey to sell four corvette ships to Pakistan: defense minister
Reuters Staff
(Reuters) - Turkey will sell four corvette ships to Pakistan's navy, Defence Minister Nurettin Canikli was quoted as saying by state-run Anadolu agency on Thursday.

Turkey said last year it signed a memorandum of understanding for the sale, and Canikli said the tender was now finalised, describing it as Turkey's biggest single military export deal and "a very important day" for the defense industry.

(Reporting by Can Sezer; Writing by Ali Kucukgocmen; Editing by Dominic Evans)
agreement is signed just 1:30 to 2:00 hours back today in Islamabad

Agreement signing ceremony
20180705_130849-jpg.484408

Biggest export deal, congratulations to all those involved in making this happen.

Waiting for specs. Hopefully Pakistan will integrate its own systems too.

Interesting. Do we plan to get these planes to replace C-130s & C-160s? I don't know C-130s, but C-160s are more than 40 years old.
As you say maybe C160s. While C130s are modernized C160s as far as I know are old. I also didn't hear C160 to be used recently.

Good couple of months for Turkish defence exports.

4x Milgem
UAV agreement with Ukraine
UAV agreement with Malaysia
I dont know how many T129 (deal was never officially signed though)
and hundreds of land vehicles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom