What's new

Turkish Defence Forum Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm new here but why are ppl so mad about a few guys borderline trolling? If it was spam I'd understand but everyone trolls on the net one way or another.
Isn't this site free? Demanding things happen seems a bit aggressive.
Also I can't believe that Lord Russian dude got banned. Troll or not he was expressing he's opinion most of the time. I think everyone just jumps on the bandwagon of finger poiting here when someone is singled out. Of course I might have missed something.
I dont know how long you follow this forum but our section was troll infested before Neptune was mod, and they came back after he withdraw.
We come here to read infos not pages of offtopic troll wars...

I dont know how long you follow this forum but our section was troll infested before Neptune was mod, and they came back after he withdraw.
If we create threads about saudi arabia in the middle east section they will disappear. :D

Wait til we get the mod powers. Aint no one coming in here and screwing up stuff. The troll problem could be worse though. 2 weeks ago it was pretty bad.

If we create threads about saudi arabia in the middle east section they will disappear. :D

Wait til we get the mod powers. Aint no one coming in here and screwing up stuff. The troll problem could be worse though. 2 weeks ago it was pretty bad.
You shouldnt be too strict.

You shouldnt be too strict.
Im pretty loose but if people like lord tyranuss come in and be like your a gypsy etc. Boom gone.

Working hard, not smart. It's turning into a concrete jungle each day.

**** him too
And what the **** is this? No escalators? is that a bus stop or a subway station :D
sogutozu_istasyonu%20_1b.jpg

Bro you gotta watch the language.

Im pretty loose but if people like lord tyranuss come in and be like your a gypsy etc. Boom gone.
Well he is an exteme exsample ofcourse, but i enjoyed to smack him down though. :lol:

Well he is an exteme exsample ofcourse, but i enjoyed to smack him down though. :lol:
The best thing to do is just mention me if there is a suspected troll so i can keep my eyes peeled and see what he is upto. After he breaks some rules give him a warning and if he continues pop him with a thread ban.

@LegionnairE @xenon54 what do you guys think?

Damn how bad was it?
Spam too or just outright trolling?
I play HoN, DoTA2 etc type games and ppl would just single out 'bad players' as trolls.
Most of them were actually just plain bad or turn troll once he copes enough abuse from he's team.

Anyways hope our section stays troll free. Derailing threads is especially annoying. You lose interest in the thread.

Ok offtopic but I want to know...
Who is that person in Webmaster icon?
Seen him in a few profile icons/pictures. Thanks.

@TuAFFalcon Dude your not going to be banned. Dont worry about it.

This thread has alot of support from the members and webby gave the op a positive rating so it will stay open.
congrats man, looks like my hard work paid off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom