What's new

Turkish constitutional referendum 2017 - News, Update & Discussion

we all know what the system is, only a low IQ akp like you don't.

Let's see what will happen next... Ppl said the same with Trump... and now... well you know the answer...

I THINK some of you forgot one thing...
THe power that Erdogan is giving to TUrkey and to Himself... will be someday in the Hand of the Opposition... :)

So why this fuss... just wait for your turn...

erdogan is not as popular as he might think. three of the largest cities have voted against him.

It’s not true. It’s more subtle.

Istambul

Evet : 48,76 %
Hayir : 51,24 %

Ankara

Evet : 48,94 %
Hayir : 50,99 %

Izmir, no surprise

Evet : 31,26 %
Hayir : 68,74 %

Let's see what will happen next... Ppl said the same with Trump... and now... well you know the answer...

I THINK some of you forgot one thing...
THe power that Erdogan is giving to TUrkey and to Himself... will be someday in the Hand of the Opposition... :)

So why this fuss... just wait for your turn...
would you have given ben ali this much power?

this is an erdogan system which means he will bring whatever he see fit, he could be like france. he could be like Russia or Iran.

so you mean this referendum give all powers to Erdogan and his kitchen cabinet? They can make whatever they want and no other party will have say in making new system?

it seems yes will win:-) mhp leader bahçeli did yes campain but happen zero effect:D
This says Bahceli to retire finally, this old man destroyed MHP, i would be surprised if they even manage to get in the parliament in the next elections.

would you have given ben ali this much power?

He was a DIctator under a Dictatorship...
Was that Turkey?

Let me remind you somthing... YOU PPL voted for AKP and Erdogan since the beginning of this century... under LEGAL and DEMOCRATIC ways... :)

AND this REFERUNDUM WAS VOTED BY THE TURKISH PPL under a democratic election... even the opposite parties do not say anything about it...

OFC the results is the Happiness of one and the misfortune of the other... it's the SAME as any one aorund the globe WHO CAN LEGALLY VOTE...

So as for Ben Ali, if his power was like Erdogan of yesterday or even the ERdogan of TOmorrow... Well he will still be around TUnisia... and No revolution will have broken up, whatever in Tunisia or (maybe) around the region... :)

So Yes I want to believe that Turkey will still be Democratic , but Turkey problems are quite huge too... A kurdish pop who are getting on their mind "their wish" of independance... and a neighboorhood who is waiting to explode at first sight...

But in the End if a pop has the CHANCE to choose and still seek someone with more grip or authority upon them... it's their choice, at least they had one.. if thing go badly.. they should be held responsible... Period

Lol I can feel you boiling from the inside. You should immigrate to your lovely EU since Turkey gone back to its real owners.
this blonde guy has complex inferior personality ignore him

Last edited:
For interested folks.

C9itteyXkAAxkcv.jpg:large

Democracy only works for these people when it's on their side, otherwise they'll scream and cry foul like babies.

That's why I don't believe in democracy, because it's a western concept based on ambiguous principles and morals that are never clear and is easily corruptible. Also most of its proponents are hypocrites who only care about pushing their own agendas and are ready to corrode their own democratic system if it doesn't go their way.

But I gotta admit, it's fun to see my opinion proven again and again all around the world in these so-called democracies.

If Muslims want to go forward they'll have to come up with their own logical and clear system rather than this western mess.

He was a DIctator under a Dictatorship...
Was that Turkey?

Let me remind you somthing... YOU PPL voted for AKP and Erdogan since the beginning of this century... under LEGAL and DEMOCRATIC ways... :)

AND this REFERUNDUM WAS VOTED BY THE TURKISH PPL under a democratic election... even the opposite parties do not say anything about it...

OFC the results is the Happiness of one and the misfortune of the other... it's the SAME as any one aorund the globe WHO CAN LEGALLY VOTE...

So as for Ben Ali, if his power was like Erdogan of yesterday or even the ERdogan of TOmorrow... Well he will still be around TUnisia... and No revolution will have broken up, whatever in Tunisia or (maybe) around the region... :)

So Yes I want to believe that Turkey will still be Democratic , but Turkey problems are quite huge too... A kurdish pop who are getting on their mind "their wish" of independance... and a neighboorhood who is waiting to explode at first sight...

But in the End if a pop has the CHANCE to choose and still seek someone with more grip or authority upon them... it's their choice, at least they had one.. if thing go badly.. they should be held responsible... Period
I agree that this presidential system was necessary, but there is still no proof that Erdogan and his folk are not Islamist, but pretty for the contrary conclusion.

THAT is the case here.

Democracy only works for these people when it's on their side, otherwise they'll scream and cry foul like babies.

That's why I don't believe in democracy, because it's a western concept based on ambiguous principles and morals that are never clear and is easily corruptible. Also most of its proponents are hypocrites who only care about pushing their own agendas and are ready to corrode their own democratic system if it doesn't go their way.

But I gotta admit, it's fun to see my opinion proven again and again all around the world in these so-called democracies.

If Muslims want to go forward they'll have to come up with their own logical and clear system rather than this western mess.
That's what Khomeini said.

51%YES / 49%NO

Congratulation to those who voted yes, condolences to those who voted no

Back
Top Bottom