What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

şimşek project could be improved further on two ways one is we can add radar altimetre on it so she can fly on sea skimming mode the other one is we can add another Tj90 on it so she can fly faster

yes şimşek has got radar and ır signature and can elevate these signatures during flight

Şimşek İHA flies at high subsonic speeds. We need a target UAV that can fly at supersonic speeds. I remember that the project had already been started in this.

Please be respectful! The author of both articles is the same!

Please learn to read carefully before you blame people first

“Şu anda tam olmasa da, yarım da olsa bizim de bir uçak gemimiz var. Şimdi bunun tamamını yapacağız. İnşallah bizim de uçak gemimiz olacak. Şimdi bununla başlıyoruz, denize indi. Şimdi bir, iki tane daha alma gayretinde olacağız”

I think he was talking about TCG-Anadolu not a new aircraft carrier. I doubt Erdoğan knows the difference between a LHD and an aircraft carrier.

“Şu anda tam olmasa da, yarım da olsa bizim de bir uçak gemimiz var. Şimdi bunun tamamını yapacağız. İnşallah bizim de uçak gemimiz olacak. Şimdi bununla başlıyoruz, denize indi. Şimdi bir, iki tane daha alma gayretinde olacağız”

I think he was talking about TCG-Anadolu not a new aircraft carrier. I doubt Erdoğan knows the difference between a LHD and an aircraft carrier.
Those people doesn't even know the difference between a tank and an tracked APC let alone LHD and AC.

Şu anda tam olmasa da, yarım da olsa bizim de bir uçak gemimiz var = TCG ANADOLU

Şimdi bunun tamamını yapacağız. İnşallah bizim de uçak gemimiz olacak = Real Aircraft Carrier

since 2018 Erdogan is talking about Real Aircraft Carrier after TCG ANADOLU

images - 2020-07-22T010101.729.jpeg

The Northrop Yf23.

Any chance that the TAI TFX will take cues from it???

It is said this plane is much more superior to the F22. If only Northop can sell the design to the Turkish air force which wont happen.

Back
Top Bottom