What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

I have to disagree with you on that, you can't compare Inönü with Ataturk. Ataturk was a successful leader and politician. Inönü on the other hand was a miserable failure to say the least, or he wasnt a failure but a straight out traitor which is responsible why Turkey was a heavily dependent poor country for 60 years
If Inönü was a good leader, then you might as well make a case the wheel is square.
Inönü couldnt have continued Ataturks policy, the guy hated Ataturk. The first thing he did after he came to power
was dismissing Ataturks close friends from key positions. The dismissed staff was basically the black box of
Ataturks successful revolutionary movement, Ataturks strategy was not only the independence of Turkey but
also evading all kind of Imperialist influence on the country, later Inönü would proof to be total opposite.
Right after Ataturks death when he took over the government in 1938, he signed an agreement and allied
with Britain and France. He left the neutral independent policy, the alliance wasnt out of necessity. Later
he would confirm that by saying "even if Soviets cause no danger, our policy would go hand in hand with US"

He stopped all kind of industrial ambitions and economic growth and started instead, a chain of one sided
beneficiary deals with US. Some of them obliged Turkey to fulfill duties others were
conditioned credit deals which gave US control over Turkey, changing the country into a colony.

During his time the economy crashed miserably, debt got 4 times higher and the price of consumer goods 5 times higher.Taxes were very high, people couldnt pay their taxes. Very harsh measures were taken,
people who couldn't pay their taxes were sent to labor camps, women included.
Basic food items were sold with limit and was recorded, no one could have more even if you got
the money. People were starving, they were stocking all the goods as a measure to poverty which might
brake during WW2. But they had no problem with giving huge amounts of goods to foreign countries.
Whats even worse is, after the war great stocks of goods were terminated.

In 1945 he signed an agreement with US which obliged Turkey to fulfill all kind of duties, pushing Turkey
towards a pupit state. Later US prevented Turkey to invade Cyprus based on this agreement, after some time Turkey
invaded anyway which caused a crisis and boycott to Turkey.

In 1946 another agreement was signed, which would make Turkey dependent on American weapons. It was a conditioned credit of 10 million dollars if Turkey would buy left over US military equipments. US would keep the
ownership of the bought equipment, and it would be obtained, as is. No guarantee was given to any defect or damage.This agreement made Turkey constantly buy spare parts to old weapons and is known in the society as
"economic and military help from US".

In 1947 signed membership to IMF and World Bank, Later the IMF would play a major role in determining Turkish economic policy, with stand-by agreements whenever Turkey was in financial crisis.

In 1947 he made another conditioned credit deal of 10 million dollars, despite there was no debt and the treasury
contained 245 million dolar of gold and money.

From 1948 to 1951 a chain of conditioned credit deals were received within the frame of Marshall Plan. These funds were given with agreement it would be spend according to a plan determined by US. The plan was supposed to redevelop the countries struck by WW2. But all the plan was recommending to Turkey was to stop production and buy from US. With other words, it prevented countries from developing their own industries and buy from US, be US dependent !

In 1949 he signed an agreement which gave US control over the Turkish education system.
The Turkish education plan and system was determined by a commission controlled by American executives.
All the politicians and other staff in key government positions were educated in America, they were
brainwashed and indoctrinated to be submissive to the Imperialist hegemony in Turkey.

One of Inönü's greatest blows was abandoning all kind of heavy industrialization and independent industries based on the Thornburg, Fullbright...etc reports. It agreed to import, instead of produce,
Turkey changed into a mere market where others made money from.

Almost everything Inönü did was to prevent Turkey's growth or independence, he created local bourgeois which served the new world order. He constitutionalized this policy so much that even if new governments came, it was impossible to go a different pathway. The reason why Turkey for 60 years had no independent industries, policy and struggled with poverty and debt was the result of this policy.

Another big blow Turkey inherited from Inönü is the loss of 12 islands in the Aegean, despite being offered for free.
Turkey and Greece have hundreds of kilometers of sea between them, but strangely all the sea belongs to Greece.
The reason Whenever a Turkish boat sails some kilometers from Turkish coast and gets intercepted by some rattletrap Greek gunboat, is the work of this traitor. The Italians offered the islands to Turkey for free but Inönü rejected it. Our chap "wont give nor want ground from someone" with some poetic rant like that.

Menderes in the other hand struggled for economic growth, independent policy and industries.
He paid great importance to agriculture, tractor vehicles amount went from 1800 to 44000, harvester machines
from 1000 to 6000. He founded industries and factories like MKEK mech./chem. ind., Denizcilik bank, Meat and Fish Foundation, Equipment Office, paper factory, Turkish Petroleum, Eregli Iron factory....
The economy booked yearly 9% growth, he had great ambitions to build a dam on Tigris and Euphrates.
But all this collided with the Imperialist control bourgeois built thanks to Inönü, so internal and exterior Imperial
control mechanisms jumped into action to prevent these growth and independent ambitions.
They blocked the funds to stop the projects, Inönü's internal mob, World Bank and IMF caused the Turkish currency to devaluate. It hit the economy soo hard that after 4 years of pressure the lira devaluated from 2 to 9, as a result of this, debt ceiled to outrageous figures and Menderes was forced to submit to IMF. It didnt end there, they couped him from his position and executed him. That was the price to pay for countering Imperialist control.
Good post,agreed with most of it.:tup::tup::tup:

The Turkish Flying Wings.
The first step of the stealth bomber was started in 1948, cancelled in 1953.
It was similar to Northop flying wing. What a pitty they gave up project.

Here it is
THK 13
edit: source of images doesnt allow to copy.

You should open a thread at Aviation history subforum and share these information :tup:

Welcome to Turkish section Anthony Brazi,

If I am not wrong Aselpod of Aselsan is still experimental phase means tests are continue on different platforms..

Second questions answer is the Usa or west dont want to share high tech with Turkey especially about aviation and space systems. So i am not sure but aselpod produced by Aselsan, maybe some components of subsystems used of foreign west or usa (i dont know - no info shared with public)
Maybe Cebatli 53 can reply ur question better than me. ..
You can be sure that Turkey wants to local industry products in defence & independence... trying to make the best on his way....

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer. It's in fact dificult to find this kind of information on the web. I'll try to contact him :)

Posting Turkish out of çaybahçesi is not allowed.

Hello Cabatli, nice to meet you (i'm a new member of the forum) :)
Some1LikeU advised me to contact you to ask you my question about the Aselpod, did you see it ?

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer. It's in fact dificult to find this kind of information on the web. I'll try to contact him :)

Some1LikeU advised me to contact you to ask you my question about the Aselpod, did you see it ?

You should first tag him. @cabatli_53

Hello,

@cabatli_53

and thanks @damm1t :)

Hürkuş-B is going to start serial production

TUSAŞ/TAI Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayii A.Ş.’nin ana yükleniciliğinde sürdürülen Türk Başlangıç ve Temel Eğitim Uçağı Geliştirme projesinde (Hürkuş-B) önemli bir kilometre taşı geçen hafta aşıldı.

HÜRKUŞ-A, Avrupa Sivil Havacılık Otoritesi( EASA) ve Sivil Havacılık Genel Müdürlüğü’nden sivil uçak sertifikası almak üzere testlerine devam ederken TAI, Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı ve Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı temsilcileri bir araya geldi. Bu toplantı sonunda Hürkuş-B’nin Hava Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı için üretilmesinde önemli bir noktaya işaret eden Kritik Tasarım Gözden Geçirme Toplantısı (Critical Design Review / CDR) tamamlandı. CDR, tasarımın ürünü geliştirme için yeterli olgunluğa ulaştığı teyit eden bir aşama olduğu için Hürkuş-B’nin üretiminde kağıt üzerinde herhangi bir aşama kalmıyor. Bundan sonra uçağın üretim aşamasına geçiliyor. TAI Türk Hava Kuvvetleri için ürettiği 15 uçağın teslimatına Haziran 2018'de başlayacak.

Hi guys, can someone please inform me on the amount of helicopter we have in our inventory. Thank you in advance for your help.

As I heard,thie mini zeppline will worn at 500m altitude. Hope not,or else it will be a nice dummy for practice.

500 meters high from base station.. It's not like the person who would be shooting at it would be shooting straight up, they're going to be a distance away.. few kilometers away..

500m is high enough to control a very wide area.

The question is how far the onboard equipment (Thermal cameras,...) can provide 360° scanning and control of area when the zeppelin is at 500m and at work?

Back
Top Bottom