What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

What do you think, Can electronic jammer pod make F16 stealth?
How long km does jammers can affect?
What is the Ecapability of TurAF?Peace Onyx programme or
EA -18 growler has better jammer?Next generation jammer can make stealth?
Does TurAF F16 need ALQ 187 ? Or Turkish peace onyx programmeALQ 178-ALq 131 enough for stealth?
a lot of questions,advAnced thanks:)

and this pods could jamm s400and s300?

turbosaft-motor-gelistirme-projesi-8190.jpg

Good interview with head of TAI, Muharrem Dörtkaşlı in Turkish.

I was about to post this. :)

So some highlights.

- TAI UMET Building (Satellite Assembly, Integration and Test center) MD says in this center we have ability to produce and test both observation and reconnaissance satellites. Facility also have ability to build more than one satellite simultaneously
- SSM expropriated 7.5 squaremeter area near TAI. An Aerospace Cluster will be formed with the participation of
subsidiary industry.

Hi friends . I found that , is that a dream or some project "leaks" !

TAI TF2

• Crew: 1
  • Length: 49.3 feet
  • Wingspan: 36 feet
  • Height: 13.6 feet
  • Empty Weight: 24 000 lb
  • Loaded Weight: 40 000 lb
  • Max takeoff weight: 59 000 lb
  • Engine: 2 x EUROJET EJ300 (with thrust vectoring)
    • Maximum Thrust: 29 000 lbf
  • Maximum Speed: Mach 2.6

• Range: 3 100 km

• Service Ceiling: 17 800

• Thrust/Weight: 1.2

• Maximum G-load: 9.1G
Guns: 1 x 20mm M22 Cannon * 6 Barrelled Rotary Cannon * Rate of Fire: 3600 RPM * Range: 4000 m

Weapons Payload: 16 000 lb * Bomb Payload with 3 x 2000 lb bombs, 14 x 500 lb bombs and 15 x 200 lb bombs * Usual Payload: 100 x Roketsan Smart Micro Munition (50 lb missile), 15 x 200 lb bombs, 20 x Air to Surface Missiles, 20 x Air to Air Missiles

ASELSAN AESA GaN Radar: Uses Gallium Nitride for ultra-precise readings on transmit/receive modules.

ASELSAN Advanced Communications System: Able to communicate with nearby UAVs at low altitudes and velocities. This allows for pilots receiving information and giving directions from their jet. Current range is 2km, could be as long as 10km by 2020

Development time: 2 years for research, 1 years for initial production run of 100 planes (due to most parts being alike)

Unit Cost: $82 million

TAI TF-S2

• Crew: 1
  • Length: 46.3 feet
  • Wingspan: 32 feet
  • Height: 13.6 feet
  • Empty Weight: 22 000 lb
  • Loaded Weight: 36 000 lb
  • Max takeoff weight: 54 000 lb
  • Engine: 2 x EUROJET EJ300
    • Maximum Thrust: 27 000 lbf
  • Maximum Speed: Mach 2.4

• Range: 3 000 km

• Service Ceiling: 17 800

• Thrust/Weight: 1.2

• Maximum G-load: 9.1G
Guns: 1 x 20mm M22 Cannon * 6 Barrelled Rotary Cannon * Rate of Fire: 3600 RPM * Range: 4000 m

Weapons Payload: 12 000 lb * Bomb Payload with 1 x 2000 lb bombs, 14 x 500 lb bombs and 15 x 200 lb bombs * Usual Payload: 20 x Smart Munition (50 lbs), 15 x 200 lb bombs, 20 x Air to Surface Missiles, 20 x Air to Air Missiles

ASELSAN AESA GaN Radar: Uses Gallium Nitride for ultra-precise readings on transmit/receive modules.

ASELSAN Advanced Communications System: Able to communicate with nearby UAVs at low altitudes and velocities. This allows for pilots receiving information and giving directions from their jet. Current range is 2km, could be as long as 10km by 2020

ASELSAN Stealth System: Able to increase stealth by reducing radar profiles and using limited camouflage.

Development time: 3 years for research, 1 years for initial production run of 30 planes

Unit Cost: $100 million

TAI C-401

The TAI C-401 is the Turkish upgrade to the Airbus A400M Atlas. The specifications will be as follows-

• Crew: 4
  • Capacity: 43 000 kg
    • 140 fully equipped troops
    • Up to 70 stretchers and 25 medical personnel
  • Length: 52.1 m
  • Wingspan: 44.8 m
  • Height: 14.8 m
  • Powerplant: 4 x Europrop TP400-TU7 with 9000 kW each

• Cruising Speed: 760 km/h

• Cruise Altitutde: 9 200 m

• Range: 4 600 km at max payload, 7400 km at 20 ton payload

• Ferry Range: 9 800 km

• Sevice Ceiling: 12 800 m
The TAI C-401 will cost TAI approximately $1.6 billion to research over 2 years due to its similarities to the A-400M. The initial production run will consist of 80 planes being built, each costing $180 million.

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldpower...tai_releases_upgrades_to_current_turkish_air/

Do you have an official source?

No bro. Even if I have I wouldn't post.

But you know for sure Turkey is doing quantum leaps , with missile technology ( SLV is coming soon), thermobaric warheads, taking over Tech-Companies and so on.......................
2020 -2030 Turkey will be a game changer for sure.

Maybe earlier,
if Russia provokes more and our "allies" will allow us to be spearhead and it fits in their long time strategy esp. the strategy of the USA

Remark for A-400 M .
That plane can not carry more than 20 tons safely. It has construction faults in cargo bottom.
That's sure.

No bro. Even if I have I wouldn't post.

But you know for sure Turkey is doing quantum leaps , with missile technology ( SLV is coming soon), thermobaric warheads, taking over Tech-Companies and so on.......................
2020 -2030 Turkey will be a game changer for sure.

Maybe earlier,
if Russia provokes more and our "allies" will allow us to be spearhead and it fits in their long time strategy esp. the strategy of the USA

Remark for A-400 M .
That plane can not carry more than 20 tons safely. It has construction faults in cargo bottom.
That's sure.

Wasn't there an RFP some time ago for 1 heavy transport aircraft? Do you have any new info on that?

May I guess ?

The requirement was said to be for a single airplane at this time.
http://www.trdefence.com/2015/08/26/turkey-to-acquire-heavy-lift-airplane/

Maybe an UKRO-TURK coop, as test carrier for a future Turkish Space shuttle.
That information is confirmed and goes parallel to SLV ( maybe Satan derivative ? :azn:)

You know for sure Turkish partner Company SNC ?

http://www.sncspace.com/ProductLines/SpaceExplorationSystems

But even if it is meant as an SLV, selling Satan tech would breach international legislation on long range missiles right?
A huge Antonov would be cool, but a C5 or Globemaster would be very pretty in TurAF livery.

I'm really curious what they will choose.

Satan tech

C5 or Globemaster

I don't think so.
You can buy unlimited experience, brain and engineering power. Main Components will be build domestic.
The only US-plane capable to carry a shuttle is Boeing 747.
Ukraine has technology and experience in Buran lifter plane.
Cooperation with Ukraine in these issues was discussed and began 8 years ago.
I believe now it will create fruits.

I would like also to see a Giant Turkish Tourism Cruise ship showing flag around the globe, THY A-380 or 747 for prestige and of course an experimental heavy lifter.

Back
Top Bottom