What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Do you believe that it will be the future platform for Electronic Warfare planes? Or should we prefer now , long range "modified" business jets.

If the schedules of both project matchs up, There is not any obstacle not to use own produced aircrafts for SOJ project !

If it will be 2019 in the air that would mean 4 years more. In our "hot region" it scares me to be so vulnerable. 2019 in the air, integration of Aselsan system maybe add 2 years. 2021 . No BM missile protection. I hope that the big bang in our region will wait , best would be "Peace at home and on the World". But I am sceptic. Sular isiniyor. It's not good sign that Russian Typhoon class sub with 20 ICBMS and 200 warheads is now at our coasts. Some retired high ranked Generals in western countries speak open about it, that all could happen cause of Syria. Allah ülkemizi korusun bros.

Green Hills Software's INTEGRITY-178 tuMP Multicore Operating System Successfully Integrated on ASELSAN's Multifunctional Display and Mission Computer for Turkey's T-70 Helicopter

Read more: Green Hills Software's INTEGRITY-178 tuMP Multicore Operating System Successfully Integrated on ASELSAN's Multifunctional Display and Mission Computer for Turkey's T-70 Helicopter - Press Release - Digital Journal
We actually got a good deal on these choppers. $3.5 billion for 109 of them. India paid $1.1 billion for 48 MI-17's. We get to build and if we want export up to 600 of the Black Hawks so that means we can make some of our money back. The amount of knowledge our guys learn is well worth it as well.

Press Releases Details
India goes ahead with purchase of 48 Russian Mi17-V5 choppers | Russia & India Report

This plane is not for THY. THY is a big airline. THY is like a metro train operator while the operators of this kind of airplane will be like dolmush operators. So it is totally against THY's interests. The Army should have some other plane in mind now that they don't favour this one. What is that other plane, what is it like? They should answer that question.

While the initial talks about a plane was about a 110 seat plane it turned to this smaller plane suddenly. Seems that the prospects of a cooperation with an existing platform for a bigger plane was bleak that they turned to smaller platforms. I personally would rather go for something totally new. Our guys don't like wasting time experimenting and take shortcuts.

This project will be blocked cause US Gov.fears that the Turkish owned US company could tranfer alsi other key technologies especialy for space !

Back
Top Bottom