What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

I mean regardless of what your views on Muhsin Yazicioglu is, this songs lyrics hit me hard

I mean regardless of what your views on Muhsin Yazicioglu is, this songs lyrics hit me hard
So bad that because of the faults of some people good men like him are gone. At least the most of their killers got punished with or without the knowlege of the public. Some of them are still waiting for their punishment. One is sure and it's that nobody of the traitors was able to pass away peacefully or at least that's the word which is passing. May Allah gives Jannah to our martyrs and make us punishers of the traitors on the earth. May Allah defend Turkey and the Turks.

So bad that because of the faults of some people good men like him are gone. At least the most of their killers got punished with or without the knowlege of the public. Some of them are still waiting for their punishment. One is sure and it's that nobody of the traitors was able to pass away peacefully or at least that's the word which is passing. May Allah gives Jannah to our martyrs and make us punishers of the traitors on the earth. May Allah defend Turkey and the Turks.

Amin my brother for the Turks leaders never finish. People need to leave the parties and unite for the country its what Ataturk would always want. Country comes first while party comes second too bad most parties in Turkey do not have this.

Allah Rahmet Eylesin.

May Allah have mercy on him. Ozan Arif music and poems were one of a kind. The man was a true to his cause.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom