What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

What is story behind all these singers, Oztunc, Ismail, Attila Yilmaz, Arslanbek, who are they? I guess they are in some patriotic parties, like our singers do.
Exactly like you described, except Arslanbek.

Arslanbek is a Nogay Turkic from Russia Federation. Turkey known him for his "dombıra" music. Then his songs exploded in Turkey.

Vurun vurun ha!

Great song too.

Bro are you Turkish or Turkic origin?

@DejanSRB Those are same war musics like you share

Vur Allah aşkına Vur!
Shot, for god's sake, shot!

Şehitler ölmez
martyrs do not die

to Turkish members, watch it alone... gözyaşlarınızı gören olmasın.

Bro are you Turkish or Turkic origin?

No my friend, I am not Turkish/Turkic origin.

But I have great respect for your pre-Ottoman history, which is grandiose by my opinion.
I finished my PhD in Roman history, but my second choice was Mongol Empire, and educated people know how much Turkic people contributed to it, I would say that Mongol Empire was even more Turkic then Seljuk and Ottoman. But that is arguable.

I find modern Turks very similar to Serbs at the beginning of 20th century. Organized, patriotic, great love for homeland, fatalism to the core of entity.

But we are in danger, liberals destroy everything in my country, learn from our mistakes.

Music like these, motivate me when I am at the gym and sometimes I feel depressed when I see what left from my homeland. Foreign prostitutes paid by West, liberal politicians, sons of communists...

In that name...

And this song.
I try to translate this song, and I guess it is against, Usa, Russia and China.
Similiar mindest to the Serbs. US VS REST OF THE WORLD. Ottoman Commonwealth at least have many similarities.

ut I have great respect for your pre-Ottoman history, which is grandiose by my opinion.

In Ottoman time we was had a great friendship with Balkan countries but After France and British ideas like chauvinism and separatism all the region turn into blood's pool unfortunately.

I would say that Mongol Empire was even more Turkic then Seljuk and Ottoman. But that is arguable.

Actually while we has similar culture with Mongols, Turks doesnt like Mongols at all because mostly Turks were damaged by Mongols raids because they doenst like Islam and we refuse to join them. They were so cruel and strict while Turks allways has tolarate to all nations. Thats why we dont accept Mongols.

I find modern Turks very similar to Serbs at the beginning of 20th century. Organized, patriotic, great love for homeland, fatalism to the core of entity.

True we had shared our cultures along hundreds years and we swap each other. THere are still many Balkanic nations in Turkey and we has very good relationships with them.

But we are in danger, liberals destroy everything in my country, learn from our mistakes.

It was happenned because of British and France influence on Ottoman lands, also all the Ottoman culture and historical places destroyed in Turkey by western lovers since long time until Erdogan came.

Music like these, motivate me when I am at the gym and sometimes I feel depressed when I see what left from my homeland. Foreign prostitutes paid by West, liberal politicians, sons of communists...

Also we had same feelings here, they messed up everythings and just they left rubbish country to us, but thanks to God we have Erdoğan and he try to save our culture and history, time again getting change and we gonna be rise up

Similiar mindest to the Serbs. US VS REST OF THE WORLD. Ottoman Commonwealth at least have many similarities.

There are many heroic story and big wars in Turkish history so Turkish musics mostly mentions about them, but that one is more strict.
you know i have one friend from Tunisia and also he loves too much those Turkic musics especially centeral Asian :)

Maybe Turkic musics can be new stream in sport sector to motivating, why not ;)

Last edited:

Music for Omer Halisdemir, this photo from his Last mission, walk to martyrdom...
28059269_10156115858359860_4919124904566612266_n.jpg

No my friend, I am not Turkish/Turkic origin.

But I have great respect for your pre-Ottoman history, which is grandiose by my opinion.
I finished my PhD in Roman history, but my second choice was Mongol Empire, and educated people know how much Turkic people contributed to it, I would say that Mongol Empire was even more Turkic then Seljuk and Ottoman. But that is arguable.

In that name...

And this song.
Religious zealots and leftist cucks take turns destroying the country here, less boring that way.

Listen to Hasan Mutlucan, much better than the stuff you've shared here :)

@LegionnairE

Believe me, leftist domination over our society here in Serbia, it is worst thing in last 70 years in Serbia.
They demonize all with nationalist prefix, everything that have something with our history is bad.
When Serbian men put traditional Serbian clothes on himself they made fun of him, called him anticivilized anti-EU barbarian. They are minority, but vocal minority.
I dont want to interefere into your politics but who knows what would happen to Turkey if military coup succeded.
I will check Hasan Mutlucan soon as possible. Thank you.
if coup had succeeded it would be more of the same sh*t except the kurdish "peace process" would come back and there would be more kemalist CHP people in jail.

To be honest serbians kind of asked for this, hard to be a proud nationalist if there are things like yugoslav civil war in your recent history. It was dirty and ugly and Serbia lost.

Kind of like how WWII made the nationalism a dirty word for germans and as a result we have a Germany that's worse than Weimar republic.

Back
Top Bottom