Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I read this today in AA website

20160%2FNew%20folder%20(2)%2Fkodtil-hurjet.jpg

http://aa.com.tr/tr/ekonomi/hurjetin-konsept-tasarimi-ortaya-cikti-/920710

Quote :

Small-GEO uydu projesi
Aynı zamanda Small-GEO uydu projesini hayata geçirdiklerini ifade eden Kotil, projeye ilişkin şu bilgileri verdi:

"Bu, tümüyle TAI'nin bir projesi. Küçük dememize bakmayın, kendisi 1 ton. 22 tane transponderi, yayın yapan anteni bulunuyor. Bunun büyükleri de 4-5 ton oluyorlar. Küçükleri elektrikle yani plazma motoruyla tahrik ediliyorlar. Bununla ilgili teknoloji geliştirme Türkiye'de var. Kendimiz de bunu tetikliyoruz oluşsun diye. İnşallah bu 1 tonluk haberleşme uydusu TAI'nin kendi özgün projesi olacak. Sıfırdan başladık ve yapacağız. Ticari bir proje bu. Hem TÜRKSAT'a satma durumumuz olabilir, görüşmelerimiz oluyor hem de dünyada bunun çok taliplisi var."

Short translation :

" Pure TAI project. 1 ton weight and 22 transponders. Propulsion with "plasma engines".

And I googled and found that :

SmallGEO

https://www.ohb-system.de/sgeo_luxor.html

"Unter Führung von OHB System wird eine kleine europäische geostationäre Plattform (SmallGEO) für Kommunikationsanwendungen entwickelt. Die von OHB System initiierte Entwicklung wurde als eigenständige Linie im ESA-Langzeitplan unter dem Programm ARTES-11 etabliert. Das technische Konzept von SmallGEO basiert auf einem Projektvorschlag der OHB System AG."

170120_OHB-Broschuere_SmallGEO_high2.jpg

Short translation:

"OHB systems is lead partner of Small GEO in between of Artes-11 development . It is a project offer of OHB Systems Germany "!

Remark :

OHB systems is since long years partner of Turkish Defence Companies.

The " struggle betweeen the German and Tukish Gov's" was obviously a "WINWIN" for internal policy reasons before elections in both countries.

@Bismarck @bedbin

Same illussion happens here

Last edited:
We need a national satellite launcher to put our own satellites in orbit. We've been watching the same schitty animation for years now. Come on Roketsan. Show us some real progress please!

It's all about the engines. Focus on a simple two-stage design with solid fuel or RP-1 Kerosene/LOX engines.

We need a national satellite launcher to put our own satellites in orbit. We've been watching the same schitty animation for years now. Come on Roketsan. Show us some real progress please!

It's all about the engines. Focus on a simple two-stage design with solid fuel or RP-1 Kerosene/LOX engines.

Stop your illusions and quantum processor theories.

It's a free forum. Mind your own business. If you don't like what I write then either ignore it or report it.

You insulted others as "dicksuckers and embiciles " . BS faker.
But Turkish mod deleted your low level insults and quotes posted from other members.
Be proud and share his room.

@WebMaster

That's not fair at all !
To ban members , who reacted sarcastic without insults to their attackers !
That's self defence .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/israel-endorsed-kurdish-independence.519798/page-4

You insulted others as "dicksuckers and embiciles " . BS faker.
But Turkish mod deleted your low level insults and quotes posted from other members.
Be proud and share his room.

@WebMaster

That's not fair at all !
To ban members , who reacted sarcastic without insults to their attackers !
That's self defence .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/israel-endorsed-kurdish-independence.519798/page-4

I responded to other members' insults in kind. You can confirm this with @cabatli_53 who issued me a warning as well. You're accusing me of being ZULKARNEYN which I'm not. And now you're throwing a hissy fit because you don't like what I have to say about certain subjects. Well, too bad so sad. It's an open and free forum and I'm entitled to my opinion. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Bye bye!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom