What's new

Turkey's $2.3b worth naval export to India

With multi billion deals like this, India can and will hinder any tech transfer or smaller military deals that Turkey has in the pipeline with Pakistan.
I don't understand how things came to this prediction. Pakistan is the eastern walls of our civilization, and Turkey is the western walls of our civilization. If one falls, other one may or may not fall, but would definitely face very very hard times, as we saw during Turkish Indepenence War. Of course muslims from the region sent some help, but i would rather prefer to see independent strong Pakistan during worst times to lay our back there, same goes for Turkey for Pakistan. If we fall, our civilization won't have anyone that will defend them in between us.

Regarding this project; it doesn't matter what people would speculate here, at the end, Indian navy officials have checked our design, and prefered & trusted into our products and our engineering. We cannot know better than what they need, we can only respect their good decisions that will benefit everyone.

@ayesha.a source is CEO of TAIS (the shipyard that won the project) himself, tweet just quoted what he said yesterday. This project is legit as you see in other sources:

Erdogan cannot be bought, Saudis and US tried and last time I checked they have more spending power.

He did not get your memo, maybe you need to order more ships? :-)

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:...ifyoure expecting Erdogan to sacrifice a USD 2 Bn deal for 'kashmir cause', you really are smoking something strong. Forget Erdogan your friend Imran Khan and Bajwa were almost ready to give up 'Kashmir cause' for sugar.
You might want to look up the meaning of "bakshish". It came from the Sanskrit "Bhiksha", and does not mean bribe.
And the Indian Navy is not going to spend its tiny Capex to placate heads of state.

2.2 billion is not tiny capex. And Bakshish in Turkey is bribe.

What do you say to nincompoops who get excited about such non-issues?
Oh, I have long stopped posting here. I am amazed that someone like you still visits this place. You must have the patience of a saint. I miss the days when issues could be discussed on their merits, even with some trolling. As far as I can see, only haters from both sides frequent the Indian section anymore - which is why I'm surprised to see you here.

:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:...ifyoure expecting Erdogan to sacrifice a USD 2 Bn deal for 'kashmir cause', you really are smoking something strong. Forget Erdogan your friend Imran Khan and Bajwa were almost ready to give up 'Kashmir cause' for sugar.

OK, lets leave it at that, you simply do not have any idea of politics or Economics. Right now Pakistan is executing $6 Billion worth of defence deals with Turkey.

As usual you are trying to argue world is flat or black is white....

2.2 billion is not tiny capex. And Bakshish in Turkey is bribe.
I don't speak Turkish, but in the Indian subcontinent, it does not mean bribe. And yes, the IN's CAPEX is tiny, given their ambitions and mandate.

Oh, I have long stopped posting here. I am amazed that someone like you still visits this place. You must have the patience of a saint. I miss the days when issues could be discussed on their merits, even with some trolling. As far as I can see, only haters from both sides frequent the Indian section anymore - which is why I'm surprised to see you here.

You could of simply chosen to continue not to post or log on. No one if forcing you

You could of simply chosen to continue not to post or log on. No one if forcing you
It's "have", not "of". "Could have", "Would have", "Should have" and so on. Frequently shortened as "Could've", "Should've", "Would've" etc. I'm genuinely curious how or why people began making this error. It's a recent phenomenon.

Anyway, to respond to your post - I choose not to respond. :)

OK, lets leave it at that, you simply do not have any idea of politics or Economics. Right now Pakistan is executing $6 Billion worth of defence deals with Turkey.

As usual you are trying to argue world is flat or black is white....

you think we will use only defence deals?

It's "have", not "of". "Could have", "Would have", "Should have" and so on. Frequently shortened as "Could've", "Should've", "Would've" etc. I'm genuinely curious how or why people began making this error. It's a recent phenomenon.

So then maybe just go away if the content disturbs you so much or do you need the attention?

I don't understand how things came to this prediction. Pakistan is the eastern walls of our civilization, and Turkey is the western walls of our civilization. If one falls, other one may or may not fall, but would definitely face very very hard times, as we saw during Turkish Indepenence War. Of course muslims from the region sent some help, but i would rather prefer to see independent strong Pakistan during worst times to lay our back there, same goes for Turkey for Pakistan. If we fall, our civilization won't have anyone that will defend them in between us.

Regarding this project; it doesn't matter what people would speculate here, at the end, Indian navy officials have checked our design, and prefered & trusted into our products and our engineering. We cannot know better than what they need, we can only respect their good decisions that will benefit everyone.

@ayesha.a source is CEO of TAIS (the shipyard that won the project) himself, tweet just quoted what he said yesterday. This project is legit as you see in other sources:

There is no reason why Pak should not be independent and strong. Giving up Kashmir is not going to be a handrance to it.

Try your best, US and Saudi did, lets see if you can make the Turks bend to your will when these guys are happy shooting down Russian jets and refusing F-35s....

So then maybe just go away if the content disturbs you so much or do you need the attention?
Not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? Have a good day - I'm not going to indulge you.

Back
Top Bottom