What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid thread indeed, because of geographical reasons.

But i warn you not to underestimate the power of Turkey, every Turkish men have military training because of conscription. Turkish army has the ability to reach 20 million manpower in 72 hours.

If we ignore the geography, it could be a real BLOODY war...

Don't excuse that you have good millitry as every person in turkey go to millitry.

But what is about USA. but this nation has best army in world.

But in USA no citizen need to go to millitry. They go by there will.

But what is about USA. but this nation has best army in world.

But in USA no citizen need to go to millitry. They go by there will.
USA citizens are much more militaristic than Turks, i heard there are M16s in every house in some states of USA

If my memory is right, it was Nevada

Watch the movie

Michael Moore - Bowling For Columbine

oscar03b.jpg

India vs Turkey? Not comparable in anyway. Both technologically and numerically. India have advanced fighter aircrafts, ships, carrier and troops. Turkey is upgrading its force but way behind until now.

Above all they cannot withstand long term war with a big country.

India can go to Turkey's shore and fight but there is nothing for Turkey to come to Arabian sea.

USA citizens are much more militaristic than Turks, i heard there are M16s in every house in some states of USA

Watch the movie

Are you going mad? why Govt. give permission to citizen to buy an assault rifle.
And otherwise if they buy a rifle then this there wish. Not govt. wish and not govt. force his for millitry training

Are you going mad? why Govt. give permission to citizen to buy an assault rifle.
And otherwise if they buy a rifle then this there wish. Not govt. wish and not govt. force his for millitry training
Gun laws are much more lax in United States, my man. Assault rifles are sold to common civilians but not the fully automatic one. The civilian models are semi-automatic and therefore are equivalent to any civilian shotgun or hunting guns that are issued to different parts of the world.

Watch the movie

oscar03b.jpg
I don't think having an assault rifle automatically means military trained. As you ought to know military conscription entails a list of elaborate training sessions with near-war experience (I am not aware about Turkish training tactics) but the whole idea is to instill nationalistic emotions and a sense of security situation in the country's citizens and to be able to call these citizens in case of a full-blown war.

I think you would want to regard the arms sales in United States more as a gun culture than militarily-trained citizenry.

I agree with you
If a nation's citizen have a gun than this not means they can fire precisely.

India vs Turky

not possible, atleast in this century.............

and both have good relationship, so I don't think it can happen.....:bounce::bounce:

I just say !!!

NO WAY ......................

The thread starter was highly patriotic kid and this was his hobby to compare Turkey with every other nation. Many a times he said that Turkey was making many crucial parts of F-35 which even US could not make. Then how T-129 hele was far better than Apache and turkey's tank were far superior than M1A2..

Its surprising that this thread is still open.

India is no match for Turkey. Even with nukes as a NATO ally Turkey is attacked by India with them Turkey will respond in kind. Turkey has several dozen B-61 --Thermonuclear Bombs (stationed in Turkey) which India does not have.

And if India does somehow gets the upperhand (impossible chance) ALL the NATO countries will intervene and send India back to the Flinstone era.

India is no match for Turkey. Even with nukes as a NATO ally Turkey is attacked by India with them Turkey will respond in kind. Turkey has several dozen B-61 --Thermonuclear Bombs which India does not have.

Yes the countries with maximum nukes wins!!!. Quite simple right? :cheers:

India should sell all its arsenal and make 1000000 nukes , so that it becomes number 1.

Tell me..
What is better.
1billion population.. but you managed to get 1trillion..
or 50million population you managed to get 800billion..

Us dollars?
if turkey had 1billion population we would been te richest country in the world.
and yet again numbers are not everything.
The navy personall are close..
but look at the navy of turkey..
look how modern and advanced they are..

Every thanksgiving day millions of turkeys are slaughtered and carved and eaten at the dinner table. But one turkey is pardoned by the president. I think that Turkey has found its way to this forum and begun starting threads !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom