What's new

Turkey to supply Israel with coronavirus protective equipment – report

If this is true, I hope we'll charge 1000X the market price per unit.

Turkey has its regional interests. Egyptians and Iranians have theirs. So does Pakistan.
Pakistan also accepted israeli equipment in afghan war in 80s.

But the spirit of common islamic values is strong as well. Whenever, Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia or whichever muslim country is in pain its natural we feel its pain as well.

Show me on earth where I judged you. :woot:
Show me on Earth where I blamed or said anything against Turks:woot:
Lastly, I do not understand whenever on the Turkish defence section or ME section where ever I make a post speaking for the rights of Palestine, suddenly few Turk posters began jumping up bringing China & Ughyur issue.
To my surprise, not a single Arab or ME poster gets agitated but some Turk posters began to be defensive though not in my single post I ever even named or blamed Turk:woot:
And you are taking about those Pakistani who supported ottomans in past and supports even present day Turkey - the one whose foundations are laid by Kemal Ataturk. Why does your heart becomes kebab when I say Israel is torturing Palestine.
Show me one post where I judged Turk or Arabs but for the whole time you or someone se starts to become defensive when I say Israel is apartheid cult:sick:

Regards
I started my sentence with stating that its not a personal statement but generally speaking.

And if you think that i get agitated by your opinion about Israel then either you didnt understand my post at all or trying to paint me as Israel lover for obvious reasons.
Either way, no reason to continue a discussion under these circumstances.

Last edited:
While you complain about Erdogan acting like Messiah, why don't the rest of the world help one another instead of accusing and blaming us? Didn't your politicians ever made moves for the domestic politics?

This is what we do:
EVip9MsUYAAghqF.jpg

Turkey sends planeloads of coronavirus emergency equipment to the UK to help medics on the
frontline

Coronavirus UK: Turkey sends planeloads of emergency equipment | Daily Mail Online
Turkey to supply Israel with coronavirus protective equipment - report | The Times of Israel

This is what rest of the world has been doing:
France seizes millions of masks, gloves intended for Spain ...

www.dailysabah.com › europe

States smuggle COVID-19 medical supplies to avoid federal ...

www.salon.com › 2020/04/21
WTF with the map of Pakistan?

And is the ongoing siege also a lie? Your a pathetic excuse for a human being... I can only pity you
The siege is on Gaza, not the West Bank. And we pass humanitarian aid and funds through, unfortunately Hamas uses it to build tunnels which it smuggles weapons from and attacks Israel.

I see no problem with helping a nation such as Jewish that has never in history (unlike Palestinians) fought us Turks and always been our supporters in international area until the stupid move "one minute".
Israel, btw, has the legal rights to protect its citizens against Palestinian terrorists in any way by any means. Like Turkey does against PKK.

The double-facedness of politicians is another subject and valid.

Back
Top Bottom