What's new

Turkey to send another Freedom Flotilla to Gaza

I love it how you are trying to let the flotilla look as if they was carrying illegal stuff. :lol:

o_O How many Israeli soldiers died if they were using guns?

They cant, you can wish as much as you want, this is something whole different than bombing Gaza, something you don't have the might to do whatever you want.

We dealt with Turkey's stupid provocations so far with much success. Israel is able to continue to contain Turkey's infantile behavior and its anti-Semite leader.
Calm down nothing is entering Gaza in war time, there was no war in 2010.

Gaza is controlled by a terror entity and thus under maritime blockade, and Turkey is making provocation in order to assist Hamas as terror organisation, give it diplomatic support so this barbaric terrorists could continue to launch rockets against Israeli civilians and blow up buses in Israeli cities.

This is the ugly face of Turkey and its current anti-Semite leader, Erdogan.

Very well appreciated stance by Turkish regime.
I completely admire them for their bravery and fearlessness to face Israel.
Pakistan must accompany Turkey so that Israel stop killing innocent women and children.My prayers are with the people of Turkey.
Regards

We dealt with Turkey's stupid provocations so far with much success. Israel is able to continue to contain Turkey's infantile behavior and its anti-Semite leader.

Gaza is controlled by a terror entity and thus under maritime blockade, and Turkey is making provocation in order to assist Hamas as terror organisation, give it diplomatic support so this barbaric terrorists could continue to launch rockets against Israeli civilians and blow up buses in Israeli cities.

This is the ugly face of Turkey and its current anti-Semite leader, Erdogan.
Talk about your on ugly face,Turks had no problem with Israel untill Erdogan came,so direct your childish accusations to him and not to the Turkish nation.
Dont worry,when things go on like this it will be the Arabs and Iran who will take care of Israel and you can thank the right wing along with Nethanyahu.
As we did in the past(which you seem to have forgotten),we will take in the Jewish refugees,so keep your passport nearby.

Talk about your on ugly face,Turks had no problem with Israel untill Erdogan came,so direct your childish accusations to him and not to the Turkish nation.
Dont worry,when things go on like this it will be the Arabs and Iran who will take care of Israel and you can thank the right wing along with Nethanyahu.
As we did in the past(which you seem to have forgotten),we will take in the Jewish refugees,so keep your passport nearby.
:tup:

You shouldnt respond to this extremist, i have stopped allready its just waste of time.

I do not have any quarrel with the Turkish people, only with their government and with terrorist Islamic groups such as the IHH.

As you observed correctly the problems began with Erdogan, so I wish Turkey will get rid of him and his gang, so better relations could be established between the two countries.

I do not have any quarrel with the Turkish people, only with their government and with terrorist Islamic groups such as the IHH.

As you observed correctly the problems began with Erdogan, so I wish Turkey will get rid of him and his gang, so better relations could be established between the two countries.
So why not post this before?
Allways name the source of the problem,dont blame the nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom