What's new

Turkey to send another Freedom Flotilla to Gaza

Another infantile attempt to make provocations. This is only an anti-Semite foiled action in a disguise. I wish that the flottila will drown in the sea or even better - be drowned by the Israeli navy.

If it has only food and medicine ?

If you have a problem with Zionism, then you have a problem with the right of the Jewish people for their own independent country and you are actually saying they are inferior people.

My problem is not with our Jewish Friends.

I am against the damn Zionist that have stolen Palestinian lands and set up an " Apartheid " Nation.

Congrats for becoming reporter of Gaza streets:cheers:

I could not care less about the streets of Gaza. They would still standing if not controlled by Hamas and its rockets and tunnels of terror.

CNN begged to differ.

So?

As I said, if these provocateurs are really interested to send aid to Gaza they can do it via Israel or Egypt.

BTW - even at war, Israel is delivering humanitarian aid to Gaza, so you should not be too worry about them.

Another infantile attempt to make provocations. This is only an anti-Semite foiled action in a disguise. I wish that the flottila will drown in the sea or even better - be drowned by the Israeli navy.
This isnt the same as bombing Palestinian schools from safe distance, be careful.

So?
As I said, if these provocateurs are really interested to send aid to Gaza they can do it via Israel or Egypt.
BTW - even at war, Israel is delivering humanitarian aid to Gaza, so you should not be too worry about them.

I don't really see why aid can't come to a different party though.The more,the better.In the end Israel has to make concessions to,there's no other way.

I don't really see why aid can't come to a different party though.The more,the better.In the end Israel has to make concessions to,there's no other way.

Gaza is currently controlled by our enemy, Hamas. Israel is currently in the middle of a military operation against this terror organisation.

As a result, there is a maritime blockade on Gaza so nothing will be smuggled there.

As I said, this is just a provocation for the international media and for all the anti-Semite out there. If they are really concern about the people of Gaza, which I doubt, they know how they can send their "aid" - which is totally unnecessary.

Not even Netanyahu would be stupid enough to sink a civilian ship thats carrying humanitarian help.

We saw these civilians on the Marmara - using guns and axes and chain and bars and kidnapping a soldier.

Israel Navy should just drown them all.

Gaza is currently controlled by our enemy, Hamas. Israel is currently in the middle of a military operation against this terror organisation.

As a result, there is a maritime blockade on Gaza so nothing will be smuggled there.

As I said, this is just a provocation for the international media and for all the anti-Semite out there. If they are really concern about the people of Gaza, which I doubt, they know how they can send their "aid" - which is totally unnecessary.

We saw these civilians on the Marmara - using guns and axes and chain and bars and kidnapping a soldier.

You should be better than Hamas.

I love it how you are trying to let the flotilla look as if they was carrying illegal stuff. :lol:

o_O How many Israeli soldiers died if they were using guns?

They cant, you can wish as much as you want, this is something whole different than bombing Gaza, something you dont have the might to do whatever you want.

You should be better than Hamas.

This flotilla is an hostile act during wartime. They are entering a war zone, so they should suffer the consequences.

Israel is in a war against one of its most barbaric enemies, the terror organisation of Hamas. Anyone who is trying to make provocations and disrupt Israel's military operation should suffer the consequences. That is what any country will justifiably do.

I love it how you are trying to let the flotilla look as if they was carrying illegal stuff. :lol:

o_O How many Israeli soldiers died if they were using guns?

They cant, you can wish as much as you want, this is something whole different than bombing Gaza, something you don't have the might to do whatever you want.

We dealt with Turkey's stupid provocations so far with much success. Israel is able to continue to contain Turkey's infantile behavior and its anti-Semite leader.

This flotilla is an hostile act during wartime. They are entering a war zone, so they should suffer the consequences.

Israel is in a war against one of its most barbaric enemies, the terror organisation of Hamas. Anyone who is trying to make provocations and disrupt Israel's military operation should suffer the consequences. That is what any country will justifiably do.

We dealt with Turkey's stupid provocations so far with much success. Israel is able to continue to contain Turkey's infantile behavior and its anti-Semite leader.
Calm down nothing is entering Gaza in war time, there was no war in 2010.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom