What's new

Turkey To Join Pakistan, China, Russia Superpower

I'd rather we stay in NATO.

If NATO didn't only serve the interests of the US, and wasn't so anti-Turkish (like electing Anders Fogh Rasmussen in the past), if it wasn't compromised of anti-Turkish countries that want Turkey to fight to defend their 'asses', but have;
- multiple times voted to not provide Turkey with any aid be that in the event of a war with Russia (no not the plane shootdown incident),
- or be that in form of dragging their feet when Turkish defense needed their systems placed in Turkey...
- or made direct deals with the enemies of Turkey (PKK, PYD, PJAK...take your pick, or ASALA before those)

so if all these weren't facts, then yep NATO could have been a good thing, but as it is now, it is merely a piece of false paper agreement, that serves only to initially deter a threat coming from countries.. I mean look at the Ukraine, they think the EU is pink bunny fairytale land, that will wave away all their problems, and that NATO miraculously will fight all their wars for them even if they shell nearby Russian cities.

So, SCO, EEU then perhaps the CSTO or some other form of it containing Asian, Eurasian countries is the way to go...

If NATO didn't only serve the interests of the US, and wasn't so anti-Turkish (like electing Anders Fogh Rasmussen in the past), if it wasn't compromised of anti-Turkish countries that want Turkey to fight to defend their 'asses', but have;
- multiple times voted to not provide Turkey with any aid be that in the event of a war with Russia (no not the plane shootdown incident),
- or be that in form of dragging their feet when Turkish defense needed their systems placed in Turkey...
- or made direct deals with the enemies of Turkey (PKK, PYD, PJAK...take your pick, or ASALA before those)

so if all these weren't facts, then yep NATO could have been a good thing, but as it is now, it is merely a piece of false paper agreement, that serves only to initially deter a threat coming from countries.. I mean look at the Ukraine, they think the EU is pink bunny fairytale land, that will wave away all their problems, and that NATO miraculously will fight all their wars for them even if they shell nearby Russian cities.

So, SCO, EEU then perhaps the CSTO or some other form of it containing Asian, Eurasian countries is the way to go...
I am no way a fan of NATO, but NATO is better for us longterm than China, Russia, Iran alliance :lol:.
Fair enough about Russia , we should get along for the sake of the region we are in..but others?
Stay in NATO for now, and out of EU and I am a happy bunny.

I am no way a fan of NATO, but NATO is better for us longterm than China, Russia, Iran alliance :lol:.
Fair enough about Russia , we should get along for the sake of the region we are in..but others?
Stay in NATO for now, and out of EU and I am a happy bunny.

I'm sure that Russia & China in the long run is better just because both oppose the US, EU idea of splitting Turkey up, as for the rest, well Turkey has good relations with all most all 'stans' : Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan... along with Azerbaijan and Belarus.. and very good relations with China, and S.Korea, considering the amount of mutual business that is going on even in the civilian sector...

The problem with staying in NATO and out of EU is not now, but what happens next, you see next possible EU countries that are located in Europe for them (ehm) are Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Israel... not sure on Lebanon.... without those, the other union will contain the other countries that didn't make it in. South there is Africa, which I'm sure will love to make exclusive their market.... so Left out of all, not in any makes for a very bad position in terms of development further, unless you plan on doing what the the Khazars,.....Kipchaks...... the Seljuks, the Ottomans (i.e. Turkics) did.. take control all surrounding areas...

I'm sure that Russia & China in the long run is better just because both oppose the US, EU idea of splitting Turkey up, as for the rest

Russia and China support it too. Stop being weird because you have Russian ancestry or whatever.

well Turkey has good relations with all most all 'stans' : Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan... along with Azerbaijan

We do, I don't see that ever changing,

and very good relations with China

In what way do we have good relations with China? I couldn't care about this country, Only AKP have a thing for China and we all know why.

unless you plan on doing what the the Khazars,.....Kipchaks...... the Seljuks, the Ottomans (i.e. Turkics) did.. take control all surrounding areas...
Sounds good to me :victory:

Last edited:
Russia and China support it too. Stop being weird because you have Russian ancestry or whatever.

Russia doesn't support the break up of Turkey..it would however invade it completely if it could. China well I really doubt it.

We do, I don't see that ever changing,

Well, if you remember some of them did go anti-Turkey with support of other countries... remember events between workers a couple years back? Krygystan was it? Any idea why people turning up in acts of terror are from these countries? I'm not even going to go into the 1001 problems from Dagestan now living in Turkey. Problems exist.. but they are far less than those with other nations.

In what way do we have good relations with China? I couldn't about this country, Only AKP have a thing for China and we all know why.

Take a look at some of the weaponry that Turkey-China have developed together, T300 Kasirga is one of them. I believe they bought for 1bln a port in Istanbul.

Sounds good to me :victory:

To me too, but one needs Turks to fight not arabs. :help:

I'm sure that Russia & China in the long run is better just because both oppose the US, EU idea of splitting Turkey up, as for the rest, well Turkey has good relations with all most all 'stans' : Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan... along with Azerbaijan and Belarus.. and very good relations with China, and S.Korea, considering the amount of mutual business that is going on even in the civilian sector...

The problem with staying in NATO and out of EU is not now, but what happens next, you see next possible EU countries that are located in Europe for them (ehm) are Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Israel... not sure on Lebanon.... without those, the other union will contain the other countries that didn't make it in. South there is Africa, which I'm sure will love to make exclusive their market.... so Left out of all, not in any makes for a very bad position in terms of development further, unless you plan on doing what the the Khazars,.....Kipchaks...... the Seljuks, the Ottomans (i.e. Turkics) did.. take control all surrounding areas...

Armenia is in an every possible union with Russia, Russians pretty much control the country,
Georgia and Ukraine really want to join EU, EU doesn't really want them though, they already have enough states depending on their money.

Russia doesn't support the break up of Turkey..it would however invade it completely if it could. China well I really doubt it.

Time for some Russian my friend.

Турция и Россия поладят, если смогут разобраться в курдском вопросе. Ты же знаешь, черт побери, Россия поддерживает Курдов в той или иной форме .

Well, if you remember some of them did go anti-Turkey with support of other countries... remember events between workers a couple years back? Krygystan was it? Any idea why people turning up in acts of terror are from these countries? I'm not even going to go into the 1001 problems from Dagestan now living in Turkey. Problems exist.. but they are far less than those with other nations.

Есть ещё также несколько проблем со странами центральной Азии, хотя там уже ничего нельзя исправить.. Что касается Дагестана, мы не хотим терроризма в России, и мы поддерживаем Россию в этом, но нам нужно больше ответной поддержи от России взамен.

Take a look at some of the weaponry that Turkey-China have developed together, T300 Kasirga is one of them. I believe they bought for 1bln a port in Istanbul.

Есть только одна причина того, что у нас есть какие либо отношения с Китаем - это Эрдоган и его ненависть ко всему турецкому..

To me too, but one needs Turks to fight not arabs. :help:

Было бы круто вернуть утраченные земли, верно, мой Русско-Татарский друг? Хотя, мы не торопимся сейчас, но кто знает что будет в будущем :victory:

Back
Top Bottom