What's new

Turkey produces 54% of its defense needs domestically

@TurAr

Can I ask a question my friend? Why do you think people who compare Ataturk and Erdogan are "sakirts"? As far as my observation and conversation those people in the USA say opposite from what you think. Yes, some of them have sympathy to him but much more people get angry him especially after the 2011 election. I think "Ak Genclik" is the one who compare Ataturk and Erdogan. You are making mistake I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you start comparing Erdogan with Atatürk, you will be one of them in my view. Until then, we're cool.

Your view is the least significant thing I can ever care.

But read these lines carefully. I can compare anyone to who I want. And you, still, wouldn't have any right to insult me. This is called democracy. Get used to it.

@TurAr

Can I ask a question my friend? Why do you think people who compare Ataturk and Erdogan are "sakirts"? As far as my observation and conversation those people in the USA say opposite from what you think. Yes, some of them have sympathy to him but much more people get angry him especially after the 2011 election. I think "Ak Genclik" is the one who compare Ataturk and Erdogan. You are making mistake I think.

I'm using the term very superficial, not meaning anything deep. It was when Gaara started name calling, i just returned the favor.

Your view is the least significant thing I can ever care.

But read these lines carefully. I can compare anyone to who I want. And you, still, wouldn't have any right to insult me. This is called democracy. Get used to it.

No you can not compare anyone to who you want. If you do, do not get so emotional when someone show reaction.

And i must say, it is amazing how you, as a fan of Erdogan, talking about democracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using the term very superficial, not meaning anything deep.

You are really funny :)

It was when Gaara started name calling, i just returned the favor.

You don't need to lie. Just read the posts again.

No you can not compare anyone to who you want. If you do, do not get so emotional when someone show reaction.

Oh, I can. I can compare Adolf Hitler with Ataturk in some ways if I want to. You might not be familiar with the term but this is called "freedom of speech" in democracies.

And i must say, it is amazing how you, as a fan of Erdogan, talking about democracy like that.

How did you figure out that I am a fan of Erdogan. Just because I said some historians compare him with Ataturk? Are you drunk?

Oh, I can. I can compare Adolf Hitler with Ataturk in some ways if I want to.

That is what i'm saying, you can even compare him with Apo, but if you do get ready for reaction. Because by such comparisons, you are insulting people and their values, so you have no right to cry like that.

How did you figure out that I am a fan of Erdogan. Just because I said some historians compare him with Ataturk? Are you drunk?

Same way as you figure out i'm a "blind Atatürk lover". Are you even drinking?

Go read, post #19

You just admitted it, indirectly.

No i didn't. Believe me i didn't say that word for you, if i did, i really wouldn't mind telling you. So stop it.

Could you please elaborate?

Although it was an extreme one, but i suppose i already did by Apo example.

No i didn't. Believe me i didn't say that word for you, if i did, i really wouldn't mind telling you. So stop it.

Ok. But you need to get ready for stunning ideas. I don't think Erdogan is a bigger figure than Ataturk. I don't like Erdogan more than Ataturk but all I am saying is that there are some people who compare him with Ataturk and this comparison will be spoken more, if he succeds in ending the war with PKK.

Although it was an extreme one, but i suppose i did by Apo example.

I couldn't figure out the relation between my question and this answer.

Edit: I used the word stunning as "surprising"

Ok. But you need to get ready for stunning ideas. I don't think Erdogan is a bigger figure than Ataturk. I don't like Erdogan more than Ataturk but all I am saying is that there are some people who compare him with Ataturk and this comparison will be spoken more, if he succeds in ending the war with PKK.
I couldn't figure out the relation between my question and this answer.

That doesn't mean anything. As i said, even some people comparing Apo with Atatürk and making Ata'kürt' out of Apo.

Remember there are literally millions of people hating Erdogan -and they have very good reasons-, and it grows bigger each day. So such comparison won't be welcomed and may perceived as an insult

Back
Top Bottom