What's new

Turkey may hold referendum to decide on fate of EU membership

Should we continue the negotiations with the European Union or should we end them?

• Total voters
I guess with the UK leaving,there wont be a EU left in a decade or so.:sarcastic:
We can join the new Union.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
I don't know bro....You know, Germany didn't sold us tanks....when we wanted to buy something, they always tried attach strings...

But UK....they are planning to open Royce Rolls factory in Turkey, BAE systems and TAI cooperate for TF-X...Maybe UK leaving, will cause more cooperation between UK and Turkey.

@mike2000 is back

Last edited by a moderator:
But UK....they are planning to open Royce Rolls factory in Turkey, BAE systems and TAI cooperate for TF-X...Maybe UK leaving, will cause more cooperation between UK and Turkey.
There are always strings attached with western countries,the UK will be closer to the US so,i wouldnt count on it.

Exactly! That's the reason why I was supporting the leave side. Brits are more trustworthy than Germans.

After the Brits voted to leave there will be more referendums across the EU to remain or leave- France, Denmark, Netherlands- all nationalist will try to make a referendum about it and especially with all these bad stuff happening in Europe in the last years- refugee crisis, terrorism, economic crisis, political crisis. Probably the Brexit is the first step towards the end of the EU. Even me as a guy with a pro- western views think that this Union has no future as it is home to 28 sovereign nations with different problems, languages, cultures, history, economical development and views about their future- this Union was meant to be about Economy and It was going great until some EU big heads decided to make it a US 2.0. Right now we all see how guys who work in Brussels are totally not capable to govern the EU which leads to more and more problems with every week.

I am for a free trade and close economical relations that will be beneficial for all sides. I am for Turkey having a good economical relations with Europe as European companies are the biggest investors in Turkey and they are our biggest market. Turkey is also important for Europe as it is a big and important market and a country which is important for the security of the whole continent as it is a buffer zone between Europe and the Middle East.
I want Turkey and all European countries to be in good relations but a Turkish membership in the EU will never happen: first because EU has no future and second because we both know Turkey entering the EU is not possible for so many reasons and third both sides don't want it.

Last edited:
Turkey should end the negotiations with EU .......... and Turkey should open its doors 3 million of Syrian refugees to flow into Europe

currently they flow backwards into Turkey because they are treated like animals in EU. They are that hopeless that soem actually try to swim back to turkey.

So this empty threats scare nobody.

Also if you are right i hope you will also be fine with roughly 4 million turks send back from europe to turkey?

currently they flow backwards into Turkey because they are treated like animals in EU. They are that hopeless that soem actually try to swim back to turkey.

So this empty threats scare nobody.

Also if you are right i hope you will also be fine with roughly 4 million Turks send back from Europe to turkey?
Markus, you don't have to jump on every comment that irks you....Especially with our agressive members...

Also if you are right i hope you will also be fine with roughly 4 million turks send back from europe to turkey?
Bwahahah that would be a huge loss for European countries. These people are an asset for Europe, most of them born, educated, work and have their own businesses.
In fact if EU decided to send these people back to Turkey, it would boost Turkey immensely economically, because they are a huge resource

Bwahahah that would be a huge loss for European countries. These people are an asset for Europe, most of them born, educated, work and have their own businesses.
In fact if EU decided to send these people back to Turkey, it would boost Turkey immensely economically, because they are a huge resource

How would it be a loss to get rid of social welfare gainers? illiterates and vegetable vendors?

So as you said it would be a huge gain for both. We get rid of them and you get a boost in vegetable vendorism.

Markus, you don't have to jump on every comment that irks you....Especially with our agressive members...

i cant make out the difference whats meant for real and whats just nonsense bs. sorry

After the Brits voted to leave there will be more referendums across the EU to remain or leave- France, Denmark, Netherlands- all nationalist will try to make a referendum about it and especially with all these bad stuff happening in Europe in the last years- refugee crisis, terrorism, economic crisis, political crisis. Probably the Brexit is the first step towards the end of the EU. Even me as a guy with a pro- western views think that this Union has no future as it is home to 28 sovereign nations with different problems, languages, cultures, history, economical development and views about their future- this Union was meant to be about Economy and It was going great until some EU big heads decided to make it a US 2.0. Right now we all see how guys who work in Brussels are totally not capable to govern the EU which leads to more and more problems with every week.

I am for a free trade and close economical relations that will be beneficial for all sides. I am for Turkey having a good economical relations with Europe as European companies are the biggest investors in Turkey and they are our biggest market. Turkey is also important for Europe as it is a big and important market and a country which is important for the security of the whole continent as it is a buffer zone between Europe and the Middle East.
I want Turkey and all European countries to be in good relations but a Turkish membership in the EU will never happen: first because EU has no future and second because we both know Turkey entering the EU is not possible for so many reasons and third both sides don't want it.

This will strenghten the EU and the UK will fade into oblivion.Mark my words.

This will strenghten the EU and the UK will fade into oblivion.Mark my words.

Looking at how markets around Europe reacted for now Europe is hit harder than Britain. :D Who knows about the future... let's wait and see but honestly I understand Brits.

do you know what about Geneva Convention in 1951 ? there are a war in Syria and EU can not send back Refugees to Turkey or anywhere

and Turkey can block EU refugee deal with EU .. because of you liar hypocrite Europeans are not keeping your promise

and millions of Syrian Refugees will flow into Europe

btw Turkish community living abroad amounts to more than 5 million people in the World..around 4 million in Europe

and Turkish immigrants retun to Turkey...This number increases to 8 million when 3 million Turkish migrants who returned Turkey are taken into account

The recent economic crisis demonstrated many of the weaknesses of Europe

EU is tired and decadent .. Turkey on the other hand is growing and dynamic

only Germany is real Power in EU and Germany needs migrants

because of Germany's population is falling fast , also the dependency ratio (the proportion of expensive older people in the population relative to able-bodied, tax-generating workers) is rising much quicker in Germany than in the EU

It projects that Germany's population will shrink from 81.3 million in 2017 to 70.8 million in 2060

So to put it another way, it is arguably particularly useful to Germany to have an influx of young grateful families from Turkey or elsewhere

Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses.

The number of companies established by Turkish businessmen in Western Europe has risen to approximately 140.000 (70.000 in Germany) These enterprises provide jobs for 640.000 employees (330.000 in Germany). Their total annual turnover exceeds 50 billion Euros (32,7 billion Euros in Germany)

Germany really likes the Turks .....

not send back. We treat them like animals here:

9.jpg

They are locked in that and without any hope.

That bad that they actually pay human traffickers to go back turkey. And those who dont have money swim back :)

Geneva conventions? Say they must stay in the neighboring countries of their home nation.

And those conventions are paper. Useless. and as austrias foreign minister Sebastian Kurz said: if not working anymore can be pushed over board.

We are christians. Muslims can get help in muslim countries.

Have you suddenly become German? Last i was in Italy i didn't see a single Turk, statistics back this up.
Sometimes you really sound ignorant
MARKUS .. Turkey can only give refugee status to citizens of member states of the Council of Europe

and Turkey is implementing agreements with geographical restrictions and gives permission for temporary residence from outside Europe

Turkey is trying to place refugees in Austria , Canada , the US, through the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees

when Turkey block EU refugee deal with EU then you will see millions of Syrian refugees in Europe

good luck you will need it

How will turkey try to force the refugees into mud camps in greece if the sysrians dont want go there? You want beam them? :D

They have a better life in turkey. They get treated like animals here. They realized this. So your threats arent working anymore.

Turkey should stop the non existent negotiations and push for a Swiss, Norwegian kind of deal. All those EU standards and regulations will do us good once implemented. With the UK we also lost one of the biggest supporters of Turkish EU membership.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom