What's new

Turkey is ready to export unmanned aerial vehicles to India

Its just one private company which manufactures commercial drones not all turkey. Although if India approaches turkey for drones there is nothing stopping them. Why would they deny themselves of precious money.

These are not armed drones which Turkey will not sell to India....

In the past, PDF trolls were much smarter. The brains of the new generation are like dough.

The news is completely fictional, I won't even mention this part. But beyond that, when we read the messages written under it, the real stupity shown. Like, it doesn't matter what the title is, "I should write something here according to my own political agenda when I have a chance."

Instead of this, real news we can discuss:
Greece orders 50 Turkish drones

Oh wait? I have to put an AKINCI photo right away...

Last edited:
In the past, PDF trolls were much smarter. The brains of the new generation are like dough.

The news is completely fictional, I won't even mention this part. But beyond that, when we read the messages written under it, the real stupity shown. Like, it doesn't matter what the title is, "I should write something here according to my own political agenda when I have a chance."

The AKINCI is very beautiful. I like the design. I have to admit the Bayraktar photo on the article fooled me until you guys said that it was a small company.

True bro many people can't even run a simple logical check on this rubbish.
Congrats on the Akinci by the way.

I didn't, I only like to point out India's pathetic ability to build their own weapons, business is business, it's nothing to complain about, Russia is a good friend, but Russia sells tons of weapons to India, but we never think it is a problem, it's just business practice, a true friend should not try to stop another friend to make money. Pakistan is a friend, but China never tries to sabotage the relationship between Pakistan and US anytime in the history.
but your drones arent worth much really, at least most of them, look at how many Houthis shot out of Yemen's skies. lol

but your drones arent worth much really, at least most of them, look at how many Houthis shot out of Yemen's skies. lol
Yes but to be fair,the LNA shot down Turkish drones as well in Libya.

Yes but to be fair,the LNA shot down Turkish drones as well in Libya.
There was this complain on chinese social media of not ads our drone as it should then a big shrimp said, its ok as long as we are tired of counting money and running three shift. :victory1:

Back
Top Bottom