What's new

Turkey - "Iran and terrorist groups must leave Yemen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You quoted me first, you started this. You have been warned about your behaviour before by even the senior team and you don't want to listen or pay heed to what we are telling you. You don't care, that's fine.
No dear, i have been falsely accused, if you wish i can prove it, just take the discussion to other thread.

Don't mind the trolling. You are right about the first part. I don't know about the second part. If Saudis don't commit ground troops then Houthis wont lose, if they do commit, houthis will lose. But I doubt Saudis are ready to spill their own blood.
Depends on Iranian government actions too. If they give their word to Houthis then they arent going to get defeated. Look Syria, Iran gave their words and Syria still has not fallen.

Depends on Iranian government actions too. If they give their word to Houthis then they arent going to get defeated. Look Syria, Iran gave their words and Syria still has not fallen.
Iran will do its best but they wont dare get involved directly because they will be facing a 10 nation coalition. They will probably try to provide weapons through sea routes but with blockade of ports that seems unlikely as well.

Iran will do its best but they wont dare get involved directly because they will be facing a 10 nation coalition. They will probably try to provide weapons through sea routes but with blockade of ports that seems unlikely as well.
Why through port when transport planes can land on Houthi controlled airstrip ?

Why through port when transport planes can land on Houthi controlled airstrip ?
With 'no fly zone' in place, no, they wont be able to fly into Yemen.

BTW, I liked it: Moshte Ahani, the iron fist. I learnt Farsi from my grand mother, many many years ago.

With 'no fly zone' in place, no, they wont be able to fly into Yemen.

BTW, I liked it: Moshte Ahani, the iron fist. I learnt Farsi from my grand mother, many many years ago.
There is no guaranee for a full enforcing of the ''no fly zone''.. remember Arab states are enforcing this, not USA or EU.

I see, nice to know. I encourage all Pakistani brothers to learn Parsi :)

I see, nice to know. I encourage all Pakistani brothers to learn Parsi :)
Farsi has been the lingua franca for the old learned Indian Muslim families. We were taught Gulistan, Bostan, Shahnama, (and later on Masnavi) from the very young age and usually by the elderly ladies of the family. In my family it was even more important for we trace our roots to Khorasan.

Siktir ... has your georgian laz master even let you speak?!!!
Idiot, when have I said that I am an arab, or a persian, or a muslim?!!! You just pull words out of your *** like your god erDOGan. On the other hand, you are bunch of Arabized idiots, in which no arap would even give a **** about you at the end of the day.

What greeks have to do with Safavids or Azerbaijanis?!!!

If I tell you why then I will get banned :D

so my mollah worshipper.. laz are unlike you accepted turkish citizens who are proud to live in Turkey they will defend her with their lives .. so shut up your mouth

be angry and cry there is nothing you can do.. yemen will be cleaned, and Iran will be pushed back.. the endgame had started years ago.. this is just another small step of preperations against Iran.. in the end you will be divided or starved to nothing

this operation will be successfull it will wipe the terrorists and terrorist supporters away at least they will be really weakned

There is a no fly zone over entier Yemen. No planes are flying, houthi or any other.
Like i posted earlier

''There is no guaranee for a full enforcing of the ''no fly zone''.. remember Arab states are enforcing this, not USA or EU.''

Well then we should see the dogfight in the air ....... Houthis v Saudis or Iranian v Saudis .....

Lets see.

Azerbaijani shia nation hates you bastard caliphate goons. I'll personally piss on your face and your god lord Erdogan if I find you somewhere. We, Azeri Safavids, fucked Ottoman bastards, and will do it again if another asshole wants to create another caliphate.

Which Azerbaijani nation? North or South?

Actually Azerbaijanis hate Iranians.

Which Azerbaijani nation? North or South?

Actually Azerbaijanis hate Iranians.
Hate is a big word, bigger than a pathetic terrorist supporter like you. Go blow some Jihadis in Iraq and Syria... oh wait you are already doing that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom