What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

You hold a suprisingly low opinion of your own people and country. Young people with bad hiarcuts listening to crap music and wearing clothing you dont approve of is going to destry the Turkish culture, come on in every country the same complaint "kids these days"

The problem with the Ummah is the difference between being pious and being a bigot.

pi·ous   adjective
1. having or showing a dutiful spirit of reverence for God or an earnest wish to fulfill religious obligations.

Bigot noun
1. a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who thinks that anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong

While everyone wants to tell everyone else how to be a better Muslim there can be no unity, if everyone concentrated on perfecting their own relationship with Allah you would have your Ummah. Sadly perople seem to prefer the later.

You think a drug user in a high school wont spread his dirty habit to others. You think a person who curses Islam wont influence others to do the same.

I hold my nation high. I want to stay true to my ancestors. I dont want them to rise and see me in disgrace. Not every one thinks so nowadays.

I openly admit I am not a pious Muslim, but neither bigot nor a disgrace to my nation. You misjudged me. The ones I talked about are nothing to do with Islam. They are far away from Islam as Mars is away from Earth.

I have a kind of solution!

Make a common security force!

It will help in many ways, most of above it will help to unite and eliminate misconception about each other.

Second solution is open up each other for visit/tourism. e.g. the Azeri Iranians have brotherly feelings toward Turkey, simply because they travel and trade with Turkey more often and vice versa.

Trade union can be start of it. Then comes a security force. But monetary union may have negative result, as seen in EU example.

the biggest problem what we with iran have is they supports syrian regime and syria supports pkk terorist.

Trade union can be start of it. Then comes a security force. But monetary union may have negative result, as seen in EU example.

I don't agree with trade union ides.
Although, i din't mentioned common monetary system but gold / silver can be used as a currency to avoid EU type complications.

We (Arabs) have pretty well relations with Turkey same with Iran it's the gulf arabs that have problems with iran, as for back stabbing turks in the back the turks themselves were responsible for the collapse of the ottoman empire.

the biggest problem what we with iran have is they supports syrian regime and syria supports pkk terorist.

I think on various occasions, Turkey has intercepted Iranian attempts of weapon smuggling to Syria.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

We (Arabs) have pretty well relations with Turkey same with Iran it's the gulf arabs that have problems with iran, as for back stabbing turks in the back the turks themselves were responsible for the collapse of the ottoman empire.

If Turkey and Arabs have no problem with each other, than why does Iran fight with Arabs on behalf of Turk history?

I am sorry but When I am in distress, I cant use grammar as I could with more relaxed state.

I do not even know what to write to people like you. How can you support a relgious state? Can't you see that in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, many Arab countries people are miserable? Can't you see that they see their wifes as lower than them just because they are women but they forgot that they mother which Your prophet Mohhammed said that ''Heaven Lies Under The Feet Of The Mother'' was also a women.

Can you imigane that your fathers married again when still married to you mother. How would you or your mother feel. But you are a part of religion that support 4 wives. You want to hurt your own son and wife as the same way how hurt that you and your mother would feel if you were the son/daughter.

I am pretty sure that most of you are males but from a womens point of view what you are dissusing here is both scary and disgusting. Do I have to dress according to your laws when I am not part of your religion, Do I have to be second class citizen when I am paying taxes as much as you propably more than most of you even thoug I am still a student. Should I just leave my homeland just because you want to satisfy your relgious views.

You can live your life as you want, but do not touch my life just because your religious ''righteousness''.

And for your part, AKP will not chance secularism. They are not more relgious than Republican Party and even with all their crazyness they did not try to do something like that. I have a lot of friends in AKP youth organisations. They are pretty cool guys, most of them more modern than a lot of people I know. Thanks God that there are people who actually care about other peoples freedom rather than just about their own ridiculus relgious beliefs

I think on various occasions, Turkey has intercepted Iranian attempts of weapon smuggling to Syria.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

If Turkey and Arabs have no problem with each other, than why does Iran fight with Arabs on behalf of Turk history?

Thats not what I'm discussing the civilian between the Arab countries ( exception of the Gulf) are fairly well.

I have a kind of solution!

Make a common security force!

It will help in many ways, most of above it will help to unite and eliminate misconception about each other.

Second solution is open up each other for visit/tourism. e.g. the Azeri Iranians have brotherly feelings toward Turkey, simply because they travel and trade with Turkey more often and vice versa.
lmao

and Iran and Azerbaijan have no Visa restrictions

I am sorry but When I am in distress, I cant use grammar as I could with more relaxed state.

I do not even know what to write to people like you. How can you support a relgious state? Can't you see that in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, many Arab countries people are miserable? Can't you see that they see their wifes as lower than them just because they are women but they forgot that they mother which Your prophet Mohhammed said that ''Heaven Lies Under The Feet Of The Mother'' was also a women.

Can you imigane that your fathers married again when still married to you mother. How would you or your mother feel. But you are a part of religion that support 4 wives. You want to hurt your own son and wife as the same way how hurt that you and your mother would feel if you were the son/daughter.

I am pretty sure that most of you are males but from a womens point of view what you are dissusing here is both scary and disgusting. Do I have to dress according to your laws when I am not part of your religion, Do I have to be second class citizen when I am paying taxes as much as you propably more than most of you even thoug I am still a student. Should I just leave my homeland just because you want to satisfy your relgious views.

You can live your life as you want, but do not touch my life just because your religious ''righteousness''.

And for your part, AKP will not chance secularism. They are not more relgious than Republican Party and even with all their crazyness they did not try to do something like that. I have a lot of friends in AKP youth organisations. They are pretty cool guys, most of them more modern than a lot of people I know. Thanks God that there are people who actually care about other peoples freedom rather than just about their own ridiculus relgious beliefs

Have you had a personal discussion with every single Pakistani, Saudi Arabian and Iranian woman since you state that their life is miserable? Do you even know if those people would rather have democracy bombed into their homes or stay with their current system? Just because you live in democracy does not equal that democracy is the best political system. The few Saudis i have spoken with never said that their system is inherently corrupt or opressive. If the Saudi people want to preserve their current system, then who are you to tell them that it is bad and needs change? It just makes me laugh to see people like you who is really fed up with western propoganda machine via the media etc. Before coming with your highly biased words, maybe do a little research about what the people of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran wants and needs. It can be that they want to preserve a system that does not tolerate whoring, gambling and other stuffs. Which in my point of view is what needs to be done unviersally.

the same arguement can be made agaist Turkey. You guys support the US and the US supports Jundolllah + MEK

You also support Isreal off and on

Our country we live how we like it don't like don't come to Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan simple stay in Turkey please no loss.

Deno,

You are over over generalizing and making vast unsubstantiated claims and extrapolating negative things about those countries onto the whole. You have also passed judgment onto other members without even knowing what they truly believe. The thread here is about the political differences between Turkiye, Iran, and the Arabs. Some of those political differences do include how these countries treat their women, from that angle I agree. Though you seem to be judging every Muslim guy here and making us sound like we're all misogynist.

Have you had a personal discussion with every single Pakistani, Saudi Arabian and Iranian woman since you state that their life is miserable? Do you even know if those people would rather have democracy bombed into their homes or stay with their current system? Just because you live in democracy does not equal that democracy is the best political system. The few Saudis i have spoken with never said that their system is inherently corrupt or opressive. If the Saudi people want to preserve their current system, then who are you to tell them that it is bad and needs change? It just makes me laugh to see people like you who is really fed up with western propoganda machine via the media etc. Before coming with your highly biased words, maybe do a little research about what the people of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran wants and needs. It can be that they want to preserve a system that does not tolerate whoring, gambling and other stuffs. Which in my point of view is what needs to be done unviersally.

Did you ever think that It is none of your problem that what other people are doing with their life. If some woman or man wants to ***** him/herself out who are you tell them they can't do that. Ohh I get it because your religion tells you that it shouldn't be done and They are evil riiiighhtt..

Did I ever said that there should be foreing intervention to these countries for bringing U.S style democracy... Did you ever think that a mother who teaches her son that women should stay at home do their womenly duties and womens are not clever enough to make decisions for themselves -Women in Saudi Arabia can not even go outside without a men beside her- is actually uneducated person that humilate herself?

Democracy allows people to live like they want to without hurting eachother and Relgious state allows people to opress whoever that book classfy as evil,secon class citizens, etc...

In democracy a Muslim family can live with their traditions without hurting eachother like beating their wife or having another wife but in a relgious state -lets say christian- They couldn't even live there and their murder would be legal because they are infidel.
or in a Islamic state that a women should wear a scarf or hijab when she doesn't want to wear it or when she/he wants to drink they cannot, when they want to have sex they cannot and they would be stoned to death beacuse they done something that harms or evolving no one but themselves.

You said How can I know if Pakistani or Iranian or Saudi womes are misirable. I went to Pakistan and Indai as a tourist with my friends from India. I can say that they are propably pretty happy about how they live but when I was telling them that I came here with my girlfriends they were shocked and asked me How a women can travel by herself so far. They actually think that women are incapable of self reliance and thinking for themselves. Yes I called this a misirable way of life and I would call this a happiness comes with ignorance at best.

For Iran, Islamic regime is a black smoke on Iran that never pull his shadow over Iranian people or atleast other half of it that wants secularism. One of my friend was shoot at his leg in protests in 2009 and same friend was floged because he was caught drinking a beer. He was freaking FLOGED for just drinking a f@cking BEER. SO yes I can say that these people were and propably still are misirable. Most of my Iranian friends do not return their home because of the Islamic republic and they miss their families, friends and homeland. I think it is enough reason to say that they are misirable.

And tell me please would you let someone treat your mother as Islam allows you to treat your wife?

Did you ever think that It is none of your problem that what other people are doing with their life. If some woman or man wants to ***** him/herself out who are you tell them they can't do that. Ohh I get it because your religion tells you that it shouldn't be done and They are evil riiiighhtt..

Did I ever said that there should be foreing intervention to these countries for bringing U.S style democracy... Did you ever think that a mother who teaches her son that women should stay at home do their womenly duties and womens are not clever enough to make decisions for themselves -Women in Saudi Arabia can not even go outside without a men beside her- is actually uneducated person that humilate herself?

Democracy allows people to live like they want to without hurting eachother and Relgious state allows people to opress whoever that book classfy as evil,secon class citizens, etc...

In democracy a Muslim family can live with their traditions without hurting eachother like beating their wife or having another wife but in a relgious state -lets say christian- They couldn't even live there and their murder would be legal because they are infidel.
or in a Islamic state that a women should wear a scarf or hijab when she doesn't want to wear it or when she/he wants to drink they cannot, when they want to have sex they cannot and they would be stoned to death beacuse they done something that harms or evolving no one but themselves.

You said How can I know if Pakistani or Iranian or Saudi womes are misirable. I went to Pakistan and Indai as a tourist with my friends from India. I can say that they are propably pretty happy about how they live but when I was telling them that I came here with my girlfriends they were shocked and asked me How a women can travel by herself so far. They actually think that women are incapable of self reliance and thinking for themselves. Yes I called this a misirable way of life and I would call this a happiness comes with ignorance at best.

For Iran, Islamic regime is a black smoke on Iran that never pull his shadow over Iranian people or atleast other half of it that wants secularism. One of my friend was shoot at his leg in protests in 2009 and same friend was floged because he was caught drinking a beer. He was freaking FLOGED for just drinking a f@cking BEER. SO yes I can say that these people were and propably still are misirable. Most of my Iranian friends do not return their home because of the Islamic republic and they miss their families, friends and homeland. I think it is enough reason to say that they are misirable.

And tell me please would you let someone treat your mother as Islam allows you to treat your wife?

Dude...you are pricking some bad nerve of these audience...and apart from that you have mentioned that you went to pakistan with a friend from India...That means as you have a friend from evil India...then all of your argument are not at all worth discussing...:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom