What's new

Turkey interested in buying 70-100 Eurofighter jet

jsf cheap ??? that plane has already been over budget by 5 billion dollars , now pls donot compare that jxx with f22 if that was the case americans might have already had panic attacks

The JSF is 30% cheaper then the f-16 and has the performance of the f-15e with stealth

Kaiser, show me a capable source! :)

Originally posted by Owais@Nov 6 2005, 08:00 AM
well,
can't say any thing about Jxx because its just a concept where as F22 is reality! :W00T:
and as far as EUFTyphoon is is concern, we have to go for them with F16MLU instead of buying new F16s
[post=2374]Quoted post[/post]​

First the ruissians asked the chinese if they wanted to work on PAF-FA togather.But the chinese said no cause they had J-XX.Then the ruissians asked the indians to work with them on PAK-FA.And indians agreed.

jsf cheap ??? that plane has already been over budget by 5 billion dollars , now pls donot compare that jxx with f22 if that was the case americans might have already had panic attacks

Eurofighter is very close to F-22.SU-35/37 surpass F-22 in mounverabilty.But what makes F-22 the best fighter is that it has the best BVR yet.A pilot flying F-22 said that F-22 had the capabality of destorying Cruise missiles well beyond enemy lines.Which was later reveled to public.There are many other classifed stuff in F-22 that makes it NO-1. YF-23(F-22's Competitor) was more aerodynamic as it's cruising speed was Mach 1.25, Mach 0.08 faster than the YF-22.

Here read the whole thing. YF-23 has better speed and mounverabilty then F-22.So F-22 has many classified stuuf in it.
Global security

J-XX won't be as good as F-22. But it will be very close.

J-12 (Jianjiji-12 Fighter aircraft 12) / F-12
Besides carrying on with the improvement of the J-8 series and the licensed production of the Su-27, the Shenyang Aircraft Company (SAC) is now engaged in preliminary research for the "No. 12" project for the development of the Chinese Air Force's main fighter aircraft for the 21st century. Also known as the "XXJ," this fifth generation PLAAF fighter, is currently projected to enter service in the 2013-2015 timeframe. The aircraft is projected to have a crew of two, is anticipated to be in same class as US F-22 fighter, probably based on significant Russian technical assistance.
The J-12 designation was apparently previously applied to an aircraft built at Nanchang in the late 1970s, with only one or two airframes being constructed prior to the program's cancellation. Said to resemble a scaled-up MiG-15/17, it was in competition with the J-7 and J-8, though with a less robust weapon system.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/row/j-12.htm

Originally posted by coldfire2005@Nov 6 2005, 11:21 AM
[post=2378]Quoted post[/post]​
by the time the chinese will have the Jxx the Yanks will have be in the final stages of the x45 and x47

What is X45 and X47? Never heard about this project lol!!

The JSF is surely cheap, but it depends on its verision too, since it is 35 million Pakistan should have asked for it, and i doubt it would have got denied, due to that we are on War on Terror, on the other hand if they wanted an excuse to not to sell JSF to Pakistan the excuse would be that Pakistan dont have enough funds to buy such an aircraft, but i believe around $3-4 billion we would have gotten bunch of those fighters, but then also.. :W00T: Not to mention JSF is also one engine multirole fighter, just like an F-16 but pretty damn harder than it.

<div class='bbimg'></div>

Other reason why United States doesn&#39;t want to give these goodies is because we have radicals in our own country, and damn Mullahs who would bomb Israel with nuclear weapons if they got their hands on it. They will freaking destroy everything and will minimize freedom that Pakistani people currently have. :ranting:

Regards,
Ahsan Farooqui
Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 6 2005, 05:38 PM
by the time the chinese will have the Jxx the Yanks will have be in the final stages of the x45 and x47
[post=2407]Quoted post[/post]​

Yaar the reaosn PAF won&#39;t go for JSF&#39;s is cause we don&#39;t want our frontline fighter to be a american one. (For obevious reasons)

They will be expensive since we will be introducing a new aircraft.

USA might not give it to us since we have good ties with china.Remember USA kickes isreal out of the progam cause THEY THOUGHT that isreal might give the tech to china.But it is obevious that pakistan will give the tech to china.

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 6 2005, 05:38 PM
[post=2407]Quoted post[/post]​

I know which fighters you are talking about.But F-22 will be inservice till 2040 for USAF.J-XX will be in service by 2013-2017. :P

Originally posted by Ahsan F+Nov 6 2005, 06:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ahsan F &#064; Nov 6 2005, 06:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Other reason why United States doesn&#39;t want to give these goodies is because we have radicals in our own country, and damn Mullahs who would bomb Israel with nuclear weapons if they got their hands on it. They will freaking destroy everything and will minimize freedom that Pakistani people currently have. :ranting:
Ahsan Farooqui
[post=2412]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Iran :reading1:

<!--QuoteBegin-Awais
@Nov 6 2005, 07:51 PM
I know which fighters you are talking about.But F-22 will be inservice till 2040 for USAF.J-XX will be in service by 2013-2017. :P
[post=2415]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

the x45 and x47 are Unmanned Combat Ariel Vehicles.
<div class='bbimg'>
1e5a542161be5020772d2c822c2e2517.jpg
</div>
x-47

<div class='bbimg'>
ac3e857c9ed39c26acd9873fdc91a713.jpg
</div>
X-45

the first production spiral, will follow in 2008, and result in 14 mission capable UCAVs. The vehicle will carry Joint Direct Attack Munitions and Small Diameter Bombs, and may have an electronic attack capabilities.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/sys...rcraft/x-45.htm
more info about the X-45.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/sys...rcraft/x-47.htm
Info about the X-47

by 2025 they will have fighters and all sorts&#33;.

and indication of how far into the program they are is their ability to swiftly install Hellfires on they Predator UAV...not only that but the targeting system and weopen fire sequence are the SAME&#33;&#33;&#33; the sensors onboard/onboard other aircraft/on the ground etc etc find potentional target.. the UAV sais hey i see them also. (in addition to that it has vehicle recognition system like that on the apache helicopter) and send a request to its engineers (who control flights) to let it fire the missile.

<div class='bbimg'></div>

these are actualy deployed in iraq and afganistan :reading1:

edit
-------------------------------------------------
the humps which look like cockpits in these aircrafts are actualy domes which hold their dish..the dish is used to communicate to satalites.
<div class='bbimg'></div> this by 2008...scary&#33;

Attachments

• 1e5a542161be5020772d2c822c2e2517.jpg
    1e5a542161be5020772d2c822c2e2517.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13
  • ac3e857c9ed39c26acd9873fdc91a713.jpg
    ac3e857c9ed39c26acd9873fdc91a713.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 7 2005, 03:06 AM
Iran :reading1:

Iran? If your talking about that Iran has the government that Pakistan fears to have in the future, your absolutely right.

And about, unmanned aerial aircrafts well i knew about them but forgot their names so they sounded new to me.

But for those aircrafts they still got sometime to developed and will even cost more than Raptor program, but will surely worth it.

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 7 2005, 01:58 PM
Iran? If your talking about that Iran has the government that Pakistan fears to have in the future, your absolutely right.

And about, unmanned aerial aircrafts well i knew about them but forgot their names so they sounded new to me.

But for those aircrafts they still got sometime to developed and will even cost more than Raptor program, but will surely worth it.
[post=2453]Quoted post[/post]​
no i meant iran as in iran was getting f14s and all sorts in the days of the Shah of Iran.
but he was becoming MORE AND MORE out of touch with the nation and he even killed burka or something&#33; thus the mullahs revolted and now the american goodies that where supposed to be in good hands arent.

regarding the UCAVs 2008 it sez up their. and a version better then f22 i estimate should be with us around 2025 just as the pentagon has said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom