What's new

Turkey closes its airspace for Russian planes.

Why should it be?
It's all about Syria, don't you understand?
Turkey is playing the game both in Ukraine and Syria. Now it's best timing for Turkey to expand in ME.
Excellent answer thank you

So both Russia and Turkey have begun. I guess WW3 is around the corner. I doubt nato would sit idly.

So both Russia and Turkey have begun. I guess WW3 is around the corner. I doubt nato would sit idly.
NATO's backbone is U.S. NATO won't be involved in any major war without U.S.

U.S. is increasingly busy on China, doesn't have enough resource to take care of the rest of the world.

As long as Turkey played smart with both Russia and U.S., it's best timing for Turkey to do something BIG in ME.

EU is sissy, the only two weapons EU has is economy sanction, and big mouth.

U.S. is increasingly busy on China, doesn't have enough resource to take care of the rest of the world.

As long as Turkey played smart with both Russia and U.S., it's best timing for Turkey to do something BIG in ME.

Considering Israel holds most strings in USA and their foreign policy, Israel is not gonna sit idle. WW3 is expected now that both Turkey and Russia marked their ignition to the leading events of WW3.

How does this affect the conflict in Ukraine?
Putin can’t bring in foreign fighters from Sylvia. Good move by Turkey.

Only fanatics people like you like wars and bloodshed. You have nothing better to do with your life. People in EU plan where to make holidays. Yes they are sissy.

Also,a lot of peoples in the EU don't want to go to war against Russia. For example the majority Greek people,Hungarians,Slovaks,Bulgarians, Cypriots and others. I'm not talking about governments,I'm talking about the people.

Turkey is member of NATO so if it is attacked all NATO members are obliged to intervene.

Back
Top Bottom