What's new

Turkey capture 1 ton of chemical weapon

That means Turkish government is really weak during peace times to allow Alqeada come to Turkey??? Enough BS man... wake up
Ok, i have allready talked about that in previous page i thinkg its enough, you just try to blame someone for your own mess.
Nobody said assad he should shoot protestors in the beginning, or he should wait 3 years for an election, if there ever will be a election anyway.

Lets agree an disagree.

Ok, i have allready talked about that in previous page i thinkg its enough, you just try to blame someone for your own mess.
Nobody said assad he should shoot protestors in the beginning, or he should wait 3 years for an election, if there ever will be a election anyway.

Lets agree an disagree.
Alasad didnt shoot anyone, terrorists shot protesters to cause chaos... the first victims of the crisis were policemen... who killed them??

and about election, Alasad has been calling for election for over two years under the new Constitution UNDER THE UN ADMINISTRATION, however the west and their puppet opposition refuse, because they know Alasad will win because he has Syrian people support...

Alasad didnt shoot anyone, terrorists shot protesters to cause chaos... the first victims of the crisis were policemen... who killed them??

and about election, Alasad has been calling for election for over two years under the new Constitution UNDER THE UN ADMINISTRATION, however the west and their puppet opposition refuse, because they know Alasad will win because he has Syrian people support...
Then should do it why wait at UN?

But in the end he can kill al terrorists i would appreciate it.

since the
Then should do it why wait at UN?

But in the end he can kill al terrorists i would appreciate it.
election against who? the puppet opposition refused.. thus no elections..

since the

election against who? the puppet opposition refused.. thus no elections..
Than ask yourself why there is no propper opposition in your country, Baath party controlled syria for decades and didnt allow any opposition.

Than ask yourself why there is no propper opposition in your country, Baath party controlled syria for decades and didnt allow any opposition.
there is opposition... I'm one of them... the difference is between the puppet opposition in Turkey, and real patriot opposition in Syria... after this war, many Syrians prefer Alasad, because during Alasad times we lived in heaven...

Zionist USA again gasing muslims trough the hands of their Al Qaeda dogs, after using Saddam to gas iranians.

It proves all the massacre in Syria to blame the SAA (Houla, the Aleppo river massacre...) are carried out by MOSSAD/CIA/Al Qaeda death squads to blame the SAA

Like the Ghouta massacre made with kidnapped alawite children without any parents next to them
And again the question, why should we capture again terrorists smuggling chemicals if we help them?

OP didn't say Turkey... It said zionist-USA i.e. Dajjal.
Are you zionist-US?

there is opposition... I'm one of them... the difference is between the puppet opposition in Turkey, and real patriot opposition in Syria... after this war, many Syrians prefer Alasad, because during Alasad times we lived in heaven...
So why do they not run against assad in a possible voting? 
OP didn't say Turkey... It said zionist-USA i.e. Dajjal.
Are you zionist-US?
Read the first page pls, he allways makes allegations against Turkey.

So why do they not run against assad in a possible voting? 

Read the first page pls, he allways makes allegations against Turkey.

Like I said, now we are in war, we prefer to have the same leader in this war, when peace return, Alasad is done... the internal patriot opposition, only cares about Syria and the Syrian people, and we know what is best for Syria FOR NOW!!... therefore, Alasad FOR NOW is the best person to lead this country fight against terrorism...

Like I said, now we are in war, we prefer to have the same leader in this war, when peace return, Alasad is done... the internal patriot opposition, only cares about Syria and the Syrian people, and we know what is best for Syria FOR NOW!!... therefore, Alasad FOR NOW is the best person to lead this country fight against terrorism...
Well, if assad was gone rebells had nothing to fight against.

Look at Libya post Moammar Gadhafi look at Afghanistan post Soviet. Libya is becoming a hub of terrorist and instability in north Africa, and Afghanistan well after the Soviet left the internal killing went on and instability spread to Pakistan...Pakistan is to Afghanistan what Turkey is to Syria currently..

Look at Libya post Moammar Gadhafi look at Afghanistan post Soviet. Libya is becoming a hub of terrorist and instability in north Africa, and Afghanistan well after the Soviet left the internal killing went on and instability spread to Pakistan...Pakistan is to Afghanistan what Turkey is to Syria currently..
And you think war is gonna end if Assad stays?

Yes imo Assad will stay in control of Syria and give the Kurd autonomy in the northern region to tick of Turkey and have an allied coalition with them to counter the majority sunni.. How long will the jihadist last with no support Saudi money will not save them.. While Syria is getting massive support from Iran, Russia and Hezbollah.. Soon the jihadist will be push back to where they came through ie Turkey, Jordan, and Iraq... So Turk should watch out for them they might pop of a few bomb in Turkey as a going away gift..

Last edited:
yeah, how can Alasad survive against his people as some of you claim against the west and most of the countries in the region? how can Alasad survive without the support he gets from the Syrian people?? the only reason Alasad is still in office is because of the SYRIAN PEOPLE!!

If they go there would be nothing to fight

Tt's not SAA who invade countries.
The salafists come from 80 countries against Syria and never against Israel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom