What's new

Turkey - Azerbaycan birlesmesi -( Turkey azerbaijan forming two one nation)

Do you know what deep state is?

Turkish Military, Ergenekons, Graywolfs, your mythical Queen Azena, etc.....even Erdogan knows he can't eliminate them but only reduce their power to a manageable level, in fact in essence he is feels part of them maybe.

Maybe you can tell me more, other that wiki, but from your heart? Thanks in advance.

Turkish Military, Ergenekons, Graywolfs, your mythical Queen Azena.....even Erdogan knows he can't eliminate them but only reduce their power to a manageable level, in fact in essence he is part of them.

Maybe you can tell me more other that wiki but from your heart? Thanks in advance.

Deep state is USA and sold politicians, newspaper writers, army officials, businessmen who are all under influence of USA. Point.

Deep state are just made by people who live theories , theres only some people who want power e.g ex generals etc

Turkey and azerbaijan forming one nation is not impossible, in the near future, but for now it is highly unlikey.

P.S. There is no need to feed the 'trolls'...

I created this photo and this flag for turkish union..:tup:

tr_union.jpg

well , I didn't see and independence Turk country in world , so how you want build an alliance !? Are you think your uncle SAM or snow/big bear will allow Turks to make an alliance !?

and are you think race is enough to make an alliance !?

Back
Top Bottom