What's new

Tunnel found near India-Pak border

So now we know how these terrorists are exported into India .

Btw Alok post the link for confirmation
now we know how these terrorist come into pakistan and who is the 1 who send them into Pakistan

Send our special forces through that tunnel and take out any terrorist camp or any anti-India faction in vicinity at the other end.

oh wow now they have special forces too, that oughta scare us.
But the question is if you think your people have balls for that, I think not!!
I am getting old listening to what we call it "Geedar bhubhki", and its getting real boring now

If these people can build a tunnel in Kashmir, these people deserve the award from the guild of engineers. The LoC is mostly divided by rivers Jhelum and Neelum. If by any chance there are posts with no physical barrier, there are over 3 kilometres of mine fields between them. The soil is based on a very rocky base and if they could by pass all that. Then I think these people probably redefined modern architecture. Either an attempt at trolling or a master propaganda piece, such a feat is impossible. To build such tunnels would require years of work, heavy machinery and high explosives. I doubt if they had all that, the Indians wouldn't have noticed earlier.

You forget that infiltrators are exported and supported by pak army so these difficulties u have mentioned are zero practically.

400 Meter tunnel in such a difficult border and red zone area. Unbelievable!!
Very high tech art!!
This should include in 10 wonders in the world.
It can become nice place for tourists:kiss3:

if our men would have shut the **** up and had planted mines on the tunnels.....then i would have been happy
it would have been like the terrorists digging his grave and also closing the grave with mud over themselves.....

Haha....I stated this 12 yrs ago. Just imagine what China has tunneled close to our borders. What clueless idiots we have running India. Ultrasound has certain property when amplified can allow one to look for tunnels underground. When the fuk are we going to put some research into it and gain some expertise? After more ppl die? I doubt it. As for taking yrs, it doesn; t ake very long to build a 400 meter tunnel. If you want some expertise just ask some mexican drug smugglers.

400 Meter tunnel in such a difficult border and red zone area. Unbelievable!!
Very high tech art!!
This should include in 10 wonders in the world.
It can become nice place for tourists:kiss3:

It was a huge defeat for those making this tunnel..............& for those who r supporting this project :lol:

Itnii mehnat karne ke baad mila kya THENGA :tup: hahahaha

It was a huge defeat for those making this tunnel..............& for those who r supporting this project :lol:

Itnii mehnat karne ke baad mila kya THENGA :tup: hahahaha

Nope it is a defeat from the Indian side! We are not sure how many such tunnels are there in the huge IB line. We are fools for the rain helped us this time.

We should have used that tunnel to counter them instead of letting them to know .
I just discovered 647,500 km2 tunnel used by India to export terrorists, it's also open air in many parts.

It's called afghanistan

I just discovered 647,500 km2 tunnel used by India to export terrorists, it's also open air in many parts.

It's called afghanistan

Before posting such thread, do your home work.
Than you will find who is father of afgan terrorism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom