What's new

Tunnel found near India-Pak border

alok mishra

Reaction score
A 250 meter tunnel found in Samba district, Jammu and Kashmir, India. terrorists are two step ahead of indian army..we are sending team to build study and build modern fences...

I will soon post link...

LINK

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/tunnel-found-in-samba-district/37790/

Authorities today discovered a 400-mt long tunnel, running between India and Pakistan, along the International Border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir.

"We have discovered a tunnel running between Pakistan and India in Samba district," SSP (Samba) Israr Khan told reporters.

The tunnel was detected after an area caved-in at two or three places due to rains near the BSF's Chillayari Border Out Post (BOP), he said.

The tunnel, with a dimension of 3x3-ft, was running between Chillayari BOP and Pakistan's Numberiyal BOP, he said.

Dug at a depth of 25-ft below the ground level, it was 400-mt long on the Indian side, the SSP said adding "we are confirming whether the tunnel is operational or not."

The tunnel, which seemed to be freshly constructed, had air supply through a 2-inch pipe, he said adding "we are looking into all aspects."

Pakistan must be facing a lot of pressure from the militants to infiltrate them into the Indian territory, the SSP said.

"Since it is difficult to push in militants to the Indian side, they decided to set up a tunnel to facilitate infiltration," the SSP said.

So now we know how these terrorists are exported into India .

Btw Alok post the link for confirmation

i think the terrorist were dig their own graves to keep their bodies after their death :lol: by the IA.

A 250 meter tunnel found in Samba district, Jammu and Kashmir, India. terrorists are two step ahead of indian army..we are sending team to build study and build modern fences...

I will soon post link...

wow thats a real long tunnel thats like 125 meters on each side of the border..too far to see from end to end.

Is India putting its strategic forces on red alert?? its a really crucial find last time a tunnel of this size was found Noah was building his Ark.

oh you must post a link for this historic find, took India 60 years to find

If these people can build a tunnel in Kashmir, these people deserve the award from the guild of engineers. The LoC is mostly divided by rivers Jhelum and Neelum. If by any chance there are posts with no physical barrier, there are over 3 kilometres of mine fields between them. The soil is based on a very rocky base and if they could by pass all that. Then I think these people probably redefined modern architecture. Either an attempt at trolling or a master propaganda piece, such a feat is impossible. To build such tunnels would require years of work, heavy machinery and high explosives. I doubt if they had all that, the Indians wouldn't have noticed earlier.

If these people can build a tunnel in Kashmir, these people deserve the award from the guild of engineers. The LoC is mostly divided by rivers Jhelum and Neelum. If by any chance there are posts with no physical barrier, there are over 3 kilometres of mine fields between them. The soil is based on a very rocky base and if they could by pass all that. Then I think these people probably redefined modern architecture. Either an attempt at trolling or a master propaganda piece, such a feat is impossible. To build such tunnels would require years of work, heavy machinery and high explosives. I doubt if they had all that, the Indians wouldn't have noticed earlier.

or maybe its all a big lie....... just to keep their nation with that hate which keeps them blind from real issues ( a hate so big that they dont even like cricket team in india) and to keep mirch masala for media.....

Post No 1 says the tunnel was found in Samba which is South of Jammu not near the region you talk of.

Here is an article on this..

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...moHYCg&usg=AFQjCNGcO7C6nSHKgylHZM4JtD2lbwroiA

Authorities today discovered a 400-mt long tunnel, running between India and Pakistan, along the International Border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir. "We have discovered a tunnel running between Pakistan and India in Samba district," SSP (Samba) Israr Khan told reporters.

The tunnel was detected after an area caved-in at two or three places due to rains near the BSF's Chillayari Border Out Post (BOP), he said. "After the cave-in, the area was dug out to know the reason. But, the authorities were surprised to find a tunnel," the SSP said.

The tunnel, with a dimension of 3x3-ft, was running between Chillayari BOP and Pakistan's Numberiyal BOP, he said.

Dug at a depth of 25-ft below the ground level, it was 400-mt long on the Indian side, the SSP said adding "we are confirming whether the tunnel is operational or not."

The tunnel, which seemed to be freshly constructed, had air supply through a 2-inch pipe, he said adding "we are looking into all aspects." Pakistan must be facing a lot of pressure from the militants to infiltrate them into the Indian territory, the SSP said.

"Since it is difficult to push in militants to the Indian side, they decided to set up a tunnel to facilitate infiltration," the SSP said.

https://www.google.co.in/url?url=ht...sg=AFQjCNHD8csqX-NvgQdXn9h0RvFTU7u5BQ&cad=rja

https://www.google.co.in/url?url=ht...sg=AFQjCNG6HJo3IyLjcJaZobv8J9VltU7pzQ&cad=rja

Of course Indians will jump on the terrorist bandwagon, but could this tunnel not possibly be used by smugglers?

Also there is a high possibility there is more than one.

Send our special forces through that tunnel and take out any terrorist camp or any anti-India faction in vicinity at the other end.

Of course Indians will jump on the terrorist bandwagon, but could this tunnel not possibly be used by smugglers?

Also there is a high possibility there is more than one.

What sort of smuggling. :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom