What's new

Tukish PM visits Pakistan

Norphisor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Turkish PM Erdogan lands in Lahore | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

turkish-pm-480x238.jpg

LAHORE - Turkish Prime Minister Recip Tayyab Erdogan arrived early Monday morning in Lahore on an official two-day visit to Pakistan.

The Turkish prime minister is leading a delegation comprising ministers‚ businessmen and entrepreneurs to explore the investment avenues in diverse fields in Pakistan.

Erdogan was accorded warm welcome upon his arrival at Lahore airport by the Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif. The smartly turned out contingent of Pak Rangers presented guard of honour to the guests.

The two countries are likely to sign a number of agreements on coal power projects‚ construction of dams and energy sectors.

The Turkish PM, Punjab CM and Governor Muhammad Sarwar also visited the AitchisonCollege where they attended the cultural show.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will host a dinner in honour of the distinguished guests.

Foreign Office spokesperson Tasnim Aslam has said the visit of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Pakistan will help boost trade and investment cooperation between the two countries.

Earlier, Shahbaz Sharif said that Pakistan had centuries-old social, political, religious and trade ties with Turkish people and added that visit of Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan to Pakistan would strengthen these relations.

Did they discuss defense cooperation between two countries??

Welcome to Turk Premier.

I heard Erdogans wife slep during cultural show did someone of you saw it? :disagree:

dude if you have seen the video, almost everyone was sleeping there, including both premiers... it was quite a boring thing to play wedding songs like sada chiryan da chamba.... :laugh: :laughcry: :laugh: :lol: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
@cb4 yo post pictures

Maybe but its still not respectfull...

the song they were playing...

Its lyrics go as girl saying "my home is like a sparrow's nest... oh father, I will marry and take a long flight, never to return again... :omghaha:

Last edited:
Its lyrics go as girl saying "my home is like a Spatzen nest... oh father, I will marry and take a long flight, never to return again...
Man, thats so stereotyped, i cant listen to such music anymore my head explodes if i hear them. :disagree:
Sadly nearly 50% of turkish music have the same lyrics but to pop music.

Man, thats so stereotyped, i cant listen to such music anymore my head explodes if i hear them. :disagree:
Sadly nearly 50% of turkish music have the same lyrics but to pop music.

well luckily our music industry grew alot in these 10-15 years.. pretty awesome music. not this kinda music...

He is posting pics in another thread, the main discussion thread.

where is that thread?

Back
Top Bottom