BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Luis Elizondo’s Letter to the Chief Justice of India

4370f58e1b01b950ff768ecdccc65e98

October 11, 2019

Comments 5

In a story reported exclusively by SilvaRecord.com, members of To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science have written letters to the Chief Justice of India, advocating UAP issues. For a recap on this story and to view Dr. Hal Puthoff’s letter, read the two previous posts:
TTSA, UFOs, India, Pakistan & Nuclear War
&
Dr. Hal Puthoff’s Letter to the Chief Justice of India

Now, with permission, SilvaRecord.com is able to publish Luis Elizondo’s letter to the Chief Justice of India:
img_1048-1.jpg

Dr. Hal Puthoff’s Letter to the Chief Justice of India

https://silvarecord.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PUTHOFF-LETTER-India-Supreme-Court.pdf#page=2

EARTHTECHINTERNATIONAL,INC.
Memorandum

To:The Honorable Chief Justice of India

and His Companion Justice of the Supreme Court of India

From:H. E. Puthoff, PhDPresident & CEO, EarthTech International, Inc.

Date:29 April 2019

Re:Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)

Your Honors:

As Chief Executive Officer of EarthTech International, a high-technology R&D firm (see www.earthtech.org), I was invited by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to be a Senior Advisor and Contractor to the DoD’s AATIP program (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program). Its purpose was to assess the threat potential of the incursion of unidentified aerial phenomena over the territory of the continental Unites States and adjoining seacoasts.

This program, established by Congressional Mandate, was a result of observation of such phenomena in the vicinity of our military deployments, both static (e.g., nuclear missile sites) and dynamic (e.g., U.S. aircraft carrier groups). As military detection equipment (e.g., radars) became more sophisticated, the more certain it was that the phenomenon under observation was extremely advanced in its apparent technological superiority and thus potentially of threat concern should hostile intent be there.

During the ‘Cold War’ confrontations between the U.S. and the Soviet Union led to the realization that misidentification of such technology as representing a hostile adversarial attack could inadvertently trigger a devastating nuclear exchange.

In light of the often tense relationship between India and Pakistan, it would appear that it would be in both India’s and Pakistan’s interests to establish an in-depth Program to address the UAP topic with sufficient resources so as to minimize the possibility of misidentification of UFO activities that could result in a conflict between the two nuclear armed states. Just such a policy has recently been inaugurated by the U.S. Navy as outlined in the attached article in Politicomagazine.

As someone who has spent more than 20 years studying the UAP/UFO phenomenon, I would humbly advise the Hon’ble Court to give due considerations to the petition of Mr. Sabir Hussain. If I can be of further assistance in supporting an UFO study initiative, please do not hesitate to contact me.

@SQ8 @PanzerKiel @Blacklight

The UFO is pretty much proven to be Jinn.. We have known these for centuries now and hack i would say we have known their existence since the beginning of mankind..
May be you're right but Alien life is somewhere there in the universe and we are not alone as per Quran and haidths, its other matter these spices are able to reach the Earth or not but most probably these top secret US/Russian military projects spying all around the world

May be you're right but Alien life is somewhere there in the universe and we are not alone as per Quran and haidths, its other matter these spices are able to reach the Earth or not but most probably these top secret US/Russian military projects spying all around the world

We might not be alone but they haven't reached earth and UFO themselves are confirmed to be Jinn.. Only Angels frequent this earth in and out. As for the UFO's they are one of 3 different Jinn sub-groups

We might not be alone but they haven't reached earth and UFO themselves are confirmed to be Jinn.. Only Angels frequent this earth in and out. As for the UFO's they are one of 3 different Jinn sub-groups
can you provide the backup of your claims that UFOs are claims to be Jinn from authentic source not from pseudo websites???

Guys here UFOs mean unidentified flying object on radar.

That can be a spy plane or an error on part of radar orany other atmospheric anomaly.

The crux of letter is not some allien but to establish a process of distinguishing between real threat and just a false threat to avoid any disaster.

Does this look like a Jinn to you?

What do you know about Jinn, my friend? Have you any knowledge of it? It is always the unknown that plays on the minds of humans to make up assumptions based on fear. People who ignorant tend to overlook the effects of human perception.

The UFO is pretty much proven to be Jinn.. We have known these for centuries now and hack i would say we have known their existence since the beginning of mankind..
Mohamed is correct.
UFO or Saucers (which aren't built by humans) are probably Jinn , Since Jinn already know technology and are far more advanced than humans .. here is Muslim Scholar speaking about the tech that jinn possess.

No force on earth or beyond can stop the Indo Pak wars.

Mohamed is correct.
UFO or Saucers (which aren't built by humans) are probably Jinn , Since Jinn already know technology and are far more advanced than humans .. here is Muslim Scholar speaking about the tech that jinn possess.

I couldn't understand his English. besides, when Jinns can teleport, why would they need flying saucers?
What do you know about Jinn, my friend? Have you any knowledge of it?
More than I care to reveal on an online forum.

I can prove that you are 100% right, but I am afraid that then I will get institutionalized.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom