What's new

TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop

Good send them to India.

Never gonna happen. TTP aren't stupid, they know that picking a fight with India will only bring Pakistan and India together against a common enemy. These are empty threats.

Dumbest crap I have ever heard.

They know that it will drive Pakistan and India into war. That's what they want.

I think it is clear what i want to say:D

69886_story__Gilani.JPG

yousuf-Gilani.jpg

These guys have made Pakistan a laughing stock for rest of the world. Its good to see that terrorists and Pakistani government and forces speak a common language.... gives world more evidence that Pakistan is a terrorist sponsoring nation.

Line of Control tension

The Taliban leader said on Wednesday, that the TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop ‘unprovoked attacks’ on Pakistani territory in Kashmir.

“If Indian does not stop firing along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, we will also target Indians and will defend Pakistani borders,” the TTP leader said. Asked about the logic of attacking Pakistani forces defending the country’s geographical frontiers, the Taliban leader said, “we are fighting the Pakistani government for the sake of Islam, but it does not mean that we will allow the enemies of the country to attack our homeland.”

Published in The Express Tribune, August 15th, 2013.

3312.jpg

Open options: Taliban say ready for war and peace – The Express Tribune
Pakistan should use this chance it is another chance given by India Pakistan should ask Taliban to stop war and in return deploy them on border and they can be used to attack India in India I mean cross the border and eliminate the threat in their home

soo now they will fight their masters:D

lagta he payment nai mil rahi Raw se

Dear TTP Thanks for your support but PAK ARMY is enough for these indians....:)

yes pak army was also very much enough in 71,65 and 99..
Btw,
if our army will see these terrorist, atleast they will not hesitate in firing..
Good for both the countries..

Pakistan should use this chance it is another chance given by India Pakistan should ask Taliban to stop war and in return deploy them on border and they can be used to attack India in India I mean cross the border and eliminate the threat in their home

This will also be a golden oppurtunity for India as we can turn the maoists againt Pakistan.:tup:

:rofl::rofl:

WE spanked pakistan and afghan jehadis in kashmir real bad and they were much better trained than your TTP kiddos.

What We saw in Swat, TTP were trained better. So Credit goes to India, not Pakistan for training better militants.
& You have no idea how bad these militants can be, your army is only used to fight stone warriors. Certainly, night vision glasses,
automatic weapons, snipers of 4 Kilo makes TTP better then Stone warriors at Kashmir.
@Topic

What slaves will attack their masters? No chance, unless ISI is successful in eliminating master's influence.

Last edited by a moderator:
What We saw in Swat, TTP were trained better. So Credit goes to India, not Pakistan for training better militants.
& You have no idea how bad these militants can be, your army is only used to fight stone warriors. Certainly, night vision glasses,
automatic weapons, snipers of 4 Kilo makes TTP better then Stone warriors at Kashmir.
@Topic

What slaves will attack their masters? No chance, unless ISI is successful in eliminating master's influence.

Terrorists in KAshmir had manpad's like stingers and anza's something TTP can only dream of as well as German sniper rifles,NVG's,steiner binocoluar's and Type 77 anti aircraft guns.

This will also be a golden oppurtunity for India as we can turn the maoists againt Pakistan.:tup:

Sir Maoists don't have any concern with Pakistan they are more concerned with India but Taliban are always concerned weather its India or Israel or Russia or USA

:rofl::rofl:

WE spanked pakistan and afghan jehadis in kashmir real bad and they were much better trained than your TTP kiddos.

that's why you have to deploy nearly 7 lac troops in kashmir -- a whopping number!
TTP talibans are what have been countering world's best armies since last 3,4 decades,they aren't bunch of rag tag farmers with AK-47s in hands --

anyways @Topic i don't think it's gonna happen...

Back
Top Bottom