What's new

TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop

Thats a design flaw, created over time, not meant for us to overcome.

correctly pointed out already, why should our media report everything that comes out of the TTP propaganda machine.

Indians seem to be believing this more than our public so its like playing in the hands of TTP that wants an open confrontation of Pakistan and India so that it can operate much better in a bigger conflict just like Al Qaeda benefits from every conflict in the middle east

correctly pointed out already, why should our media report everything that comes out of the TTP propaganda machine.

It would be good if you guys don't believe them.. as you believing them is what they want.

Indians seem to be believing this more than our public so its like playing in the hands of TTP that wants an open confrontation of Pakistan and India so that it can operate much better in a bigger conflict just like Al Qaeda benefits from every conflict in the middle east

What makes you think that Indian government is going to respond to TTP?
We are very happy letting Pakistanis fight Pakistanis.

India has learnt from past experience... every time Pakistani Army wants country to line up behind them they raise India Bogey.. and this is no different. We know that responding to such statements would behave like a glue to Pakistani nation so don't expect any grand response from India... we will continue to respond to bullets being fired from across the border in the same manner.... nothing more nothing less.

:rofl:

If TTP attack India, Bhartee fauj will be in for a shock. They are not stone throwing Kashmiris, or those falsified encounters that Bhartee fauj likes to chest thump about.

Then what are they? I am witness to the hate that many members have for TTP on this forum. Are you not subject to this hate for TTP?
I do implore you make your choice.

Ehsanullah ehsan is known for craving for media attention and its funny that nobody in Pakistan is excited neither want any TTP support against India BUT Indians are believing him.

unfortunately Indian hate and indian public paranoia against Pakistan is direct outcome of their lack of information and knowledge about Pakistan and its people .

Exactly! We as Pakistanis have very very short term memories......... I say you fry the LeT ***** who cross your side..... and make special samples out of TTP ******.... enough is enough........

I say the TTP never will cross the border.... That requires support from the military. Though I would give the tired traveller some water before cutting him down.

We are patiently waiting NATO exit from the region.

Once they leave we will settle this once and for all.

Indians talk of a stable Afghanistan, but how can you have stability when your government is funding TTP and BLA through the consulates there.

It would be good if you guys don't believe them.. as you believing them is what they want.

I like to believe what you say but looking at the number and the level of emotes put down by Indians it seems like you guys have taken this story to heart.

its hardly Pakistan army lining up the nation over the "Indian Bogey" . its some nonsense coming out of TTP which is getting more attention by Indians.
you wont recall but back in the days of Salala attack, the TTP uttered similar nonsense saying it was willing to give like 150K soldiers to fight the Americans if Pakistan army stopped its operations against it and freed its terrorists. I hope you can work out that such offer was not even considered and the war against TTP continued but also back then some Indians became Nostradamus and predicted a unified front of TTP & Pak military against India.

I like to believe what you say but looking at the number and the level of emotes put down by Indians it seems like you guys have taken this story to heart.

its hardly Pakistan army lining up the nation over the "Indian Bogey" . its some nonsense coming out of TTP which is getting more attention by Indians.
you wont recall but back in the days of Salala attack, the TTP uttered similar nonsense saying it was willing to give like 150K soldiers to fight the Americans if Pakistan army stopped its operations against it and freed its terrorists. I hope you can work out that such offer was not even considered and the war against TTP continued but also back then some Indians became Nostradamus and predicted a unified front of TTP & Pak military against India.

May be we are little cautious because of the history sir?? We have been victims of many attacks of radicals from your country.. So apologise if we cannot trust that Pakistan wont accept the offer of TTP.. Then again for me if TTP do such kind of attacks, it will be doing something our political leaders coudnt do for a long time. ie we are fighting together against a common enemy!!

Kid,

Ask the taliban what Pakistan Army did to them in Swat and Tirah valley.

Against few thousands rag tag taliban in swat, Pak army assembled more than 60 thousand soldiers for operation. F-16, gunship helicopters and tanks were heavily used in swat, it was already one-sided battle. In normal circumstances you invade a country With such huge force. As it was non-conventional war so fazlullah and most of his men fled to Afghanistan and other areas.
In tirah Pak army suffered huge losses without inflicting much losses on enemy and failed to have complete control of the area, militants still have upper hand in tirah.

On the other hand Indian forces didnt use jets, gunship helicopters and tanks on militants in kashmir, they deserve shahbash for that and pak army should learn some thing from them..........you dont drop tons of bombs on your own people.

This is the last warning for India to stop this drama....

if these peoples go toward India than no city in India will be save..:tup:

fighting Indians--- ---no, never ever,

because NATO forces are few miles away in Afghanistan
yet Not even a single time TTP has ever EVER attacked NATO

and it wants us to believe that it will go all the way to Fight India?

sniff sniff.... Bull Shiite

TTP fights Pakistani army because its help USA , but never ever going to Afghanistan to fight NATO/ US forces
the same NATO forces that come all the way into Pakistan with their drones and Navy Seals.

now it wants us to believe that it will make an entire journey over the breadth of Pakistan to Fight India if it Invades Pakistan?

how convincing.... NOT

TTP do attack NATO forces in Afghanistan, though on small scale. TTP is responsible for time square bombing and attack on CIA base in Afghanistan. One of the proof is,

Last edited by a moderator:
TTP is becoming a global power.

They recently claimed to have sent fighters to fight Assad in Syria and now they are opening up another front with India.

Pretty TTP Astronauts will be landing on Mars. :D

THESE TTP R NOTHING BUT NORTHERN ALLIANCE RENTED UZBEK ND TAJIK DRUG LORDS ND FASSAADIES THT CROSSOVER FROM AFGHANISTAN INTO PAKISTAN ND CARRYOUT ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN HOW THE HECK WILL THEY OPEN A NEW FRONT AFGHANISTAN DOESNT HVE A BORDER WITH INDIA NOTHING JUST 2 MAKE A FOOL OF THEMSELVES THT TRYING 2 FOOL THE PEOPLE THT IRAN ND INDIA IS NOT SUPPORTING THEM. WAT A JOKE

Its time to ban this idiot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom