What's new

TTP Spokesperson Ahsanullah Ahsan is Hiding in Foreign Safe House in Pesha

waheed gul

Reaction score
ahsanullah-ap-670.jpg

PESHAWAR : Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan’s spokes person Ahsanullah Ahsan is reportedly hiding in the safe house of a foreign mission in Peshawar.
Highly reliable security sources said that from the safe house, Ahsanullah Ahsan immediately accepts responsibility on behalf of TTP for every act of terrorism in Pakistan and is readily available to the western media for comments.
The sources further said that the TTP spokesman has been provided latest means of communication including Satellite telephone.

Now its cleared that some foreign countries are using Ahsanullah Ahsan against Pakistan.

Its not confirmed that why Pakistani government and agencies not taking any action against him.(INP)
TTP Spokesperson Ahsanullah Ahsan is Hiding in Foreign Safe House in Peshawar | The News Informer

Before the conspiracy theory begins, and start to nominate WHOSE safehouse is he hiding

Please consider the reality, that it is a Pakistani who AGREED to be housed in an outsiders's safe house.

Why blame others, when we sell ourselves.

he looks like transgender to me by the appearance?

Agreed?

@ topic

The source is highly unreliable so I would take it with a pinch of salt

^^ Criminal cannot be ignored because he is a Pakistani.
Technically, hiding a crime or criminal is an equal crime.

If Pakistani government knows he is hiding in some kind of safe mission, why not raid it and hang his neck in front of the public, He has done enough damage to Pakistan and is responsible for countless civilian deaths.

And do you think ISI let this guy stay alive even if they have mere info that maybe he is sheltered in U.S embassy? no you are mistaken, expect surprise raid.

Before the conspiracy theory begins, and start to nominate WHOSE safehouse is he hiding

Please consider the reality, that it is a Pakistani who AGREED to be housed in an outsiders's safe house.

Every Time I read your post, I applaud your intelligence

Look the picture was clear right from the beginning that TTP is works for foreign powers. There were tons of proves of India supporting TTP & the evidence were found during SWA operation.
US & India are fully supporting this rented terrorist group. Salala check post incident was a clear proof that these terrorists were helped by the coalition forces & these terrorists made their way through when the coalition army attack helicopters attacked Salala check post.
We also know that US & India are working alone to spread terrorism in Pakistan, Afghanistan Govt. is equally involved in helping US, India & allies by giving them rented man power for TTP.

Also there is a video on YouTube in which US along with Afghan forces are spreading propaganda on loud speaker against Pakistan in the villages of Afghanistan. I believe this video was posted on this forum.
The reason why the Govt. is not doing anything is because we know from where they get their orders & we also know that there were tons of blind deals by corrupt bastard Zardari with the US early in his career. So what’s happening to Pakistan today corrupt bastard Zardari & his party are equally involved with the US & her allies to hurt Pakistan.

I am sure Intel Agencies & Pak Army know where these terrorists are hidding in Pakistan & they know who are protecting them but for some reason they are quiet & I believe something is cooking, Intel Agencies & Pak Army are gearing up for something, we just don't know that yet.

ahsanullah-ap-670.jpg

PESHAWAR : Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan’s spokes person Ahsanullah Ahsan is reportedly hiding in the safe house of a foreign mission in Peshawar.
Highly reliable security sources said that from the safe house, Ahsanullah Ahsan immediately accepts responsibility on behalf of TTP for every act of terrorism in Pakistan and is readily available to the western media for comments.
The sources further said that the TTP spokesman has been provided latest means of communication including Satellite telephone.

Now its cleared that some foreign countries are using Ahsanullah Ahsan against Pakistan.

Its not confirmed that why Pakistani government and agencies not taking any action against him.(INP)
TTP Spokesperson Ahsanullah Ahsan is Hiding in Foreign Safe House in Peshawar | The News Informer

BTW if you all look at these terrorists they don't look Muslims from any angle they are pure breed of Munafiq terrorists, made in USA.

There were tons of proves of India supporting TTP & the evidence were found during SWA operation.
US & India are fully supporting this rented terrorist group. Salala check post incident was a clear proof that these terrorists were helped by the coalition forces & these terrorists made their way through when the coalition army attack helicopters attacked Salala check post.

What proof? Where is the evidence? Nothing but a result of your misadventure in Afghanistan. But like you guys normally say maybe they are getting 'moral' support like you guys morally support a lot of people.

We also know that US & India are working alone to spread terrorism in Pakistan, Afghanistan Govt. is equally involved in helping US, India & allies by giving them rented man power for TTP.

Where is the proof?

I am sure Intel Agencies & Pak Army know where these terrorists are hidding in Pakistan & they know who are protecting them but for some reason they are quiet & I believe something is cooking, Intel Agencies & Pak Army are gearing up for something, we just don't know that yet.

The deep state is not going to do a thing. You touch them, the rest will come after you. The reason they are quiet, is because of the convuluted logic used that after 2014 they will become your strategic assets. Its going to be the 1980s all over again. Best of luck.

BTW if you all look at these terrorists they don't look Muslims from any angle they are pure breed of Munafiq terrorists, made in USA.

Wow! now there are pure breeds and all. Impressive!Will not be surprised if in a few years you wll say they are genetically altered to target Pakistan.

In Islam, beard should be one hand length(hand is sideways, meaning length is equal to combined diameter of fingers +~20%).
And hair should be from ear to shoulder, somewhere in between length.
Mustache should be cut or trimmed or shaved.

They look like they are following all of these things, except I notice too many of them have mustache which is not trimmed enough...
So technically they look Muslims from almost all angles...same is with afghan taliban, IMU, alqaeda etc etc...

no offense.

(dont bring my flag into this, I dont know how to change it, I put israel long time ago for fun....)

Is it really reasonable to base your entire perception and judgment on unverifiable statements, lacking both evidence and logic? The United States government and military fully support the Pakistani military in their fight against terrorism on their soil. We are committed to fighting terrorism in the region and hence we continuously work towards the improvement of our relationship overcoming many obstacles that we have faced in the past. A new era of cooperation has started between our two countries; we can provide stability and security to the region by working together. Do you really think it’s in the best interests of the world or the U.S. to destabilize a nuclear state like Pakistan? No, it’s not, and we, both for the sake of regional stability, and our own national interest, want to see Pakistan free of terrorism and terrorist groups. The evolution of the internet era has enabled everyone, and anyone, to create websites, “news sites”, spread a wide variety of “information”, make claims, and much more, but we have to be cautious and recognize the different between credible sources, verifiable facts and those opinions that are based on logic vs. personal agenda/hate.

Haroon Ahmad,
DET - U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

wen we sell "ourselves"?
maybe you sold your self but we pakistanis didnt sell "ourselves"

This is highly dubious news, the amount of intel agents around these diplomatic missions especially in Peshawar is huge, every guy in and out of the compound is watched over...had EhsanUllah been there, this would have been big news and he would have been arrested. I have no doubt about that.

The part of the sat phone is true though, that is now secret and alot of TTP members use them.

As for his location, my bet would be somewhere in Afghanistan. These people are too cowards to stay in Pak, besides alot of their phone intercepts for major ops are traced from Afghanistan.

In Islam, beard should be one hand length(hand is sideways, meaning length is equal to combined diameter of fingers +~20%).
And hair should be from ear to shoulder, somewhere in between length.
Mustache should be cut or trimmed or shaved.

They look like they are following all of these things, except I notice too many of them have mustache which is not trimmed enough...
So technically they look Muslims from almost all angles...same is with afghan taliban, IMU, alqaeda etc etc...

no offense.

(dont bring my flag into this, I dont know how to change it, I put israel long time ago for fun....)

yoou israeli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hitwall:

Its not that our enemies wont make any move to destroy us, its why our govt. will not take action against our enemies.

maybe our government is our enemy?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom