What's new

TTP Panjabi Commander Surrendered

never expected them to fight against their own people….. these punjabis are natives to pakistan so they surrendered while the other TTp has thousands of foreigners
Uzbeks have their own IMU and Arabs have al-qaida , they are allies rather than constituents of TTP. If you want to know who is formally part of TTP, check out their shura members, all of them are native pakistan. This Asmatullah was also member of TTP shura untill last year.
Racism and favouritism should be avoided, the approach is very harmful that pashtun taliban is inherently bad and should be severely punished while punjabi taliban is native patriotic gentleman who got confused and naraz and can be reconciled.

Uzbeks have their own IMU and Arabs have al-qaida , they are allies rather than constituents of TTP. If you want to know who is formally part of TTP, check out their shura members, all of them are native pakistan. This Asmatullah was also member of TTP shura untill last year.
Racism and favouritism should be avoided, the approach is very harmful that pashtun taliban is inherently bad and should be severely punished while punjabi taliban is native patriotic gentleman who got confused and naraz and can be reconciled.

Is mast gul punjabi? If yes then your last couple of posts make no sense.

Is mast gul punjabi? If yes then your last couple of posts make no sense.
Actually your mast gul point is not making sense to me, why asking about ethnicity of mast gul when beside him, bulk of Taliban are also pashtuns?. If you are talking from kashmir perspective, then omar khalid khorasani and astamatullah shaheen bhittani also fought in kashmir beside numerous others.
My sarcasm was directed towards members like punjabilion. He was attributing the defection of asmatullah due to his past "good" background while at the same time he and qamar have labelled rest of TTP into an absolute evil. Rest of TTP were also once assets of pakistan (except fazlullah group) and were in the good books of military. As for as talking nice, all of the taliban or madrassa students are noted for their mannerisms no matter how much they are terrorist. Unlike their depiction in movie 'war' (sponsered by ISPR) ,they dont talk in evil and villaneous way.

Actually your mast gul point is not making sense to me, why asking about ethnicity of mast gul when beside him, bulk of Taliban are also pashtuns?. If you are talking from kashmir perspective, then omar khalid khorasani and astamatullah shaheen bhittani also fought in kashmir beside numerous others.
My sarcasm was directed towards members like punjabilion. He was attributing the defection of asmatullah due to his past "good" background while at the same time he and qamar have labelled rest of TTP into an absolute evil. Rest of TTP were also once assets of pakistan (except fazlullah group) and were in the good books of military. As for as talking nice, all of the taliban or madrassa students are noted for their mannerisms no matter how much they are terrorist. Unlike their depiction in movie 'war' (sponsered by ISPR) ,they dont talk in evil and villaneous way.

@punjabilion also said that mast gul was ''naraz'', yet you go on typical anti-punjabi rant. I didnt see any favoritism of particular ethnic group in his posts.

@punjabilion also said that mast gul was ''naraz'', yet you go on typical anti-punjabi rant. I didnt see any favoritism of particular ethnic group in his posts.
O.K i get it. He is a believer of Kashmir's jiham, it seems , i wonder what are his thoughts on omar khalid khorasani who also was tied to kashmir jihad. And this asmatullah mawiya's record is rather clean, mast gul bastard was throwing grenades at civilians and is most probably tied with most extremist and violent group of TTP, khorasani/mohmand group who are affiliated with wahabis/alqaidas. I wonder what would be sentiments of punjabilion if mast gul or khalid khorasani also make similar sweet statement like asmatullah.

I am not asking to keep religion out of the country, these are your inferences and not something which I intended to say. Regulate the religion, you people like to follow Arabs, learn a few good things from them too seriously.

Learn good thing from these arabs!!!! Those who are funding almost every voilence in thw world and issuing fatwas for suicide attacks and ............ I hope ur serious

if its true then its good news but i take it with a grain of salt as these guys are keen to go back on their words/statements. for all we know it could be a ploy to put the military off guard. have they surrendered their weapons? probably not.

well punjabi taliban laid down arms… they wanted talks from the start… no doubt that they are bastards as well but these other ttp goons have an ulterior motive thats why punjabi taliban broke off with them and surrendered to our army…

Learn good thing from these arabs!!!! Those who are funding almost every voilence in thw world and issuing fatwas for suicide attacks and ............ I hope ur serious

I am sarcastically serious. Yes, they still have a few, learn them. What they do with anyone else might be bad, what they do with their own folk and kind is something, I found worth following.

I'm not much of a pan-Islamist, but that's pretty insulting. Those who associate religion with state aren't lovers of the Arabs. I know plenty of people who scorn the current Arab regimes of the Gulf, yet are in favour of a stricter form of Islam.
Imagine if someone told a nationalist Pakistani, "Hey, you like bending over to the Chinese, right? Why not try to learn something from them?"

Its meant to be, you understand it correctly. If all else has failed, maybe Pakistanis can mend their ways by these insults, realizing what they have been and are doing, though I am not too hopeful there too. From what I have seen, a lot of poor and illiterates making up a large part of population absolutely love and admire the Arabs, considering them perfect rolemodels, who's everything is worth following-talking about and copying and who we as a Muslims are supposed to follow. Criticism is dealt with heavy hand and will be punished according to many in the hereafter by God, since its the religious teachings that Arabs are immune from criticism, codified in "whoever detests Arabs has hurt me" and "Love the Arab for three reasons". The authencity of course remains doubtful, but hey there aren't many rational people out there.

P.S. That would be like comparing Apples and Unicorns. The communist, ever after doing much more for the republic, never reached the stars of respect and attention as Arabs for our countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom