What's new

TTP mutilates Pak army soldiers in waziristan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are far too many Afghans and Indian false-flaggers larping as TTP poodles.
Just tag @ISPR and @CMShehbazSharif under them supporting terrorists and they start shitting it lol

Or if they live in any other country just tag the intelligence agency

Unusually large amounts of people support TTP, go on Twitter

Afghanistan's tribalistic extremist ideology have penetrated our society

Thats cap, mostly Afghan and Indian handles support TTP

I would start being concerned if I heard anyone support TTP in real life (who is Pakistani). So far none.

Reactions: waz

I would start being concerned if I heard anyone support TTP in real life (who is Pakistani). So far none.
I actually did 2-3 in my lifetime but that was in mid to late 2000s
after aps no one does

7 Soldiers killed, 12 Injured in yesterday attack. The same attack where they mutilated the corpses. The truck they ambushed

FQ-ZgYoWYAAuklR

The on ground commanders are still as ignorant and jaahils as they were back at in early days of WoT. Sending Soldiers in unprotected Trucks in a insurgent infested areas!

@PanzerKiel Do we have dearth of MRAP's ?

Last edited:

I have recently seen 2-3 supporting TTP

From their profile it definitely wasn't an Indian. (Indians are easy to spot because they all type in the same manner with the same retard logic)

I have recently seen 2-3 supporting TTP

From their profile it definitely wasn't an Indian

Some of these are Afghans in Pakistan or Indians who are well read on Pakistani culture and Islam.

I would start ringing alarm bells if you see 2-3 support them in real life.

Snowflakes and softies here would be like, no airstrikes....

It's about time we start levelling the TTP, No matter how many kids end up dead It's on taliban and TTP.

The beheading is a direct result of the air strikes. Imran khan closed the doors to a bee's hive. Bajwa has opened the door again and is poking the bees nest. Now watch it spiral out of control. There will be attacks in punjab and sindh soon. Army and FC is responsible for border protection. They are the ones appointed and in charge of area 16 kms from every boarder. They should have given our men armoured vehicles, bullet proof vests and fortified posts. But since the generals don't stay in those posts, they live cushy lives in Isb. Who cares? Loosing a few men here and there is fine! Just wait and watch, the more Pakistan would meddle with Afghanistan the more backlash we will get. History would repeat itself. Its a tried, tested and FAILED policy when our generals are trying again! If Army wants to stop in flow of weapons into the country, maybe they should re-enforce checking at the Pak-Afghan boarder. Simple question, we have 20 years! 2 decades of worst insurgency and killings in our country! Why we still don't have vehicle x-ray scanners at our boarders? We just aren't serious... we are making a fool of ourselves and the nation. We are busy in toxic self praise. Worse than Indians. FYI, CPEC commission is being dissolved! Along with this abrupt change in foreign policy PROOF the there was a conspiracy to overthrow Imran! Had to start bombing, had to dissolve CPEC to please the lords who paid the money! Both to military and to civilian traitors!

Govt Likely To Dissolve China Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority Due To Its Poor Performance
https://nation.com.pk/2022/04/21/go...rridor-authority-due-to-its-poor-performance/

Like it or dislike it, I will call spade a spade. No soft corner for military.

Last edited:

Snowflakes and softies here would be like, no airstrikes....

It's about time we start levelling the TTP, No matter how many kids end up dead It's on taliban and TTP.
Sir this shouldn't go unpunished, i am totally in favor of airstrikes, drone attack or raids for the sake of our safety.
But according to shariah and sunnah we should not harm their children and women, no good would come out of it if we start bombing them in US style. It should be precise.

Foolish support to foreigners over two decades has lead us to this position we now in where we are now embroiled in an endless war sponsored by our enemies.

afghans have been sucking russian and american cocks since 1979. Nothing to do with Pakistan or Pakistanis. Some afghans even fell to their deaths, clinging on to planes headed for american. af-ghands have only themselves to blame.

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ,

For soldiers , certainly heroes to patrol the remote areas
But this should not be happening to self proclaimed 7th largest Army in world

Muslims don't desecrate a dead body it is the first symbol of a Kafir

However Pakistan must first fix it's internal broken house before it ventures off to the Border fix up

And whose fault is that?

If it wasn’t enough that a junior US diplomat could issue threats and demands to an outgoing Pakistani Ambassador against the constitutional head of the country (with actual authority unlike the President), we find out that the foreign office tried to hide the contents of the cable from the Foreign Minister and the elected Prime Minister.

Are we going to continue this charade of ‘no evidence that the Army leadership was involved in this US desired overthrow of the PTI government’?

NO ONE else has this kind of pull.

The COAS and other senior Army leadership committed treason, and if we see plummeting morale and increasing casualties, responsibility lies at THEIR door.
Point being - if that above is true than people who at the end of the day serve the country of which Pakistanis are citizens should be held accountable but in the 75 years of its existence no one has dared to do so due to them commanding a lot of guns.

If anything its fait accompli that either all hell of civil disobedience breaks loose or people wait for elections which are supposed to happen and are guaranteed to be rigged where they will be silenced again.

It's funny that on whose behalf our esteem defenders of the country and constitution are being "neutral" on political matters are the same patrons who are funding these TTP/ISIS/Ex-ANA attacks from Afghanistan in Pakistan.

It's right up the Army's alley, where they patronize the very same MQM target killers who get funding and training from Indian RAW...

Pathetic, useless and counterproductive double game....

7 Soldiers killed, 12 Injured in yesterday attack. The same attack where they mutilated the corpses. The truck they ambushed

FQ-ZgYoWYAAuklR

The on ground commanders are still as ignorant and jaahils as they were back at in early days of WoT. Sending Soldiers in unprotected Trucks in a insurgent infested areas!

@PanzerKiel Do we have dearth of MRAP's ?

Hamza_6x6_MRAP_Mine-Resistant_Ambush_Protected_vehicle_BIDEC_2017_first_edition_of_Bahrain_def...jpg

Where are our armoured vehicles? USA used to use Humvees which are armoured and can take fire and grenades. Can even resist IEDs installed at road sides. WHY are we sending our men in completely uncovered vehicles? Because we don't care. Maybe we should bring the armoured Land cruisers from ISB and use them in Baluchistan. Since those haven't been shot at once! They are more needed here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom