What's new

‘TTP militants’ say they train kidnapped children for foreign agency

SMC

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI:
Two alleged Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan activists confessed to the allegations made by the Anti-Extremism Cell in a court on Friday.

The two alleged activists, Abdul Razak alias Qari Umer and Rashid Iqbal alias Abdul Basit, were presented before the judicial magistrate, west, Muhammad Afzal Roshan. The two men said that they used to kidnap children from different areas of Karachi and then send them to Rehman Muhammad Mehsud Training Centre in Waziristan, where they were trained for suicide attacks.

They said that they were paid $25,000 by a foreign agency for every child they brought. Out of the total, $15,000 were kept by the training centre and the remaining was kept by them.

After hearing the statements, the magistrate sent the two men to jail.

The Anti-Extremism Cell of the Sindh police’s Crime Investigation Department arrested the accused during a raid on a graveyard in Frontier Colony on June 12.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 18th, 2011.

Sent to jail:

Glad to hear we got some authentic news.

Everyone or most of the frontlines 'Talibans' are trained from when they are kids. This happens by brainwashing or kidnapping. Obviously this is happening and we all are aware of the authetication of this news.

Foreign agencies are paying, and I am sure which. When Raymond Davis was investigated, he told that CIA pays for the suicide bombing in Pakistan and they 'hire' bombers from TTP. (Authentication of this news was confirmed by ISI). Who else can it be? Its all clear. Thats why ISI and Pakistan Armed Forces suddenly gave a cold shoulder to CIA and US, because Raymond Davis gave away all the proof for this.

Maybe he didn't, or may be he did but it isn't published. Clearly it's either RAW or CIA.

Well that statement means nothing, like what Hadley says or what Kasab says.

Glad to hear we got some authentic news.

Everyone or most of the frontlines 'Talibans' are trained from when they are kids. This happens by brainwashing or kidnapping. Obviously this is happening and we all are aware of the authetication of this news.

Foreign agencies are paying, and I am sure which. When Raymond Davis was investigated, he told that CIA pays for the suicide bombing in Pakistan and they 'hire' bombers from TTP. (Authentication of this news was confirmed by ISI). Who else can it be? Its all clear. Thats why ISI and Pakistan Armed Forces suddenly gave a cold shoulder to CIA and US, because Raymond Davis gave away all the proof for this.

Yes after knowing all this still your country does not even report to UN.

Yes after knowing all this still your country does not even report to UN.
And say what? That 'Hey your younger brothers were plotting against Pakistan and we have caught their undercover agents and investigated. Please ask them to stop the attacks.'?? :no:

Its not so easy.

And say what? That 'Hey your younger brothers were plotting against Pakistan and we have caught their undercover agents and investigated. Please ask them to stop the attacks.'?? :no:

Its not so easy.

Alight you tell me what steps you should take, or just leave it as it is?

Well obviously US pressures Pakistan to not discuss this in public. Just like they forced us to join WoT.

This holds as credibility as me saying isi is giving me money to destabilise india.

Well obviously US pressures Pakistan to not discuss this in public. Just like they forced us to join WoT.

It is a lame and unbelievable arguement.Pakistan have powerful allies like china.And if cia is infact helping ttp pakistan definitely have the power to hold a protest and expose the american help to terrorists to the would.And moreover if cia is in fact helping ttp,would pak military still cooperate with Them?No..but even the military professionals in this forum vouch for the fact that there is active cooperation between isi and cia.

THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT USA DOES NOT WANT PAKISTAN TO BE A MUSLIM NUCLEAR POWER, SO THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTABILIZE IT, BUT MY MESSAGE TO USA IS THAT

PAKISTAN WILL ALWAYS BE A NUCLEAR POWER AND U CANT DO SH1T ABOUT IT, U ID1OTS TRAIN INNOCENT KIDS TO DO UR DIRTY JOB,

Unfortunately India and Pakistan are out to destroy each other. They will not let any chance pass to damage each other. The vicious cycle goes on.
Presently india seems to be having a field day.
I pray for sense on both sides

Back
Top Bottom