What's new

TTP leaders confess taking funds from RAW

No, don't be like that, bro. If Indians are happy that RAW is sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan which is resulting in deaths of innocents then fine let them be. Killing innocent people who have nothing to do with the secret services dirty games is wrong and then justifying it by saying it's payback? that's probably in the realm of being evil.

This is like a war and everything is allowed in a war. Who do you think have died in pakistan? Are'nt our citizen 'innocent'? What wrong did our citizen do to get blown up in pieces? What was their crime?

Women, innocent children have died, thousands have been left homless, no shelter, no food. NOTHING !

India will have to pay the price for this sooner or later. If we 'forgive' them now then do you really think they will stop? No !

I admit right now, time is not in our favour but once things settle down; then it will be India's turn to face the music they started. :)

I am not surprised at all......

Captured criminals and our security personnel were continually hinting at Foreign involvement". Many such "gracious foreign donors" had generously helped their lackey barbarians in Swat. With India's glorious name on top of all of them. Here are some shining examples of this generosity.

I wonder if India or NDTV ever showed these eye openers!!. and more importantly in what version of the truth!! :disagree:

Indian Made armed captured in Swat

Indian Made Arms captured

Lets see how our Indian Brothers reply to this..... rejection & ridicule or sane logical arguments!!!

:pakistan:

I am not surprised at all......

Captured criminals and our security personnel were continually hinting at Foreign involvement". Many such "gracious foreign donors" had generously helped their lackey barbarians in Swat. With India's glorious name on top of all of them. Here are some shining examples of this generosity.

I wonder if India or NDTV ever showed these eye openers!!. and more importantly in what version of the truth!! :disagree:

Indian Made armed captured in Swat

Indian Made Arms captured

Lets see how our Indian Brothers reply to this..... rejection & ridicule or sane logical arguments!!!

:pakistan:

The Vickers was widely sold commercially and saw service with many nations and their own particular ammunition. It was also modified for each company and served as a base for many other weapons. For example:

* 6.5 mm Italian
* 6.5 mm Arisaka
* 6.5x54R Dutch
* 7x57 Mauser
* 7.5x55 Swiss
* 7.62x51 NATO
* .30-06 Springfield
* 7.62x54R Russian
* 7.65x53 Mauser
* 8 mm Lebel

The Vickers MG remains in service with the Indian, Pakistani, and Nepalese armed forces, albeit as a reserve weapon, intended for emergency use in the event of a major conflict.

The Vickers Machine Gun: Around the world

Vickers machine gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should I say more..... :woot:

It is interesting that the USA is not charged with supporting the TTP in this article. Many here at the PDF make that charge. I wonder if these interrogated TTP leaders will provide any concrete evidence that the USA has been supporting them? For example, if the charges against India and Afghanistan are true, the TTP leaders should be able to name names of RAW agents with whom they have done business. If the USA were involved, all the ISI needs to do is leak the names of the USA agents they have dealt with to the New York Times or the Washington Post and the sh*t would hit the fan in the US. There would be US Congressional hearings out the wazzoo!
I think some American members here have been overly sensitive about the allegation on the US. The US suspicion on official basis came from one source only. That they did not attack BM when Pakistan initially asked them to. The rest is just conspiracy theorists like Zaid Hamid going wild with it.

However the US has been so keen to defend India against all charges of terrorism. Where clearly militant after militant is fessing up about the Indian involvement. Here were we have THREE major confessions but the Americans will bury it.

I'm more pissed off about the American dont-give-a-shitism rather than the American terrorism.

Should I say more.....

I appreciate the good dialogue RAW, sadly many Indian Bros dont do so. The fog of hatred that exists on either side of the No man's land, has made Pakistanis and Indians, pulling each others throats without asking why?

My reply is:

that vickers has been authentically tracked by experts as manufactured in India!! i will try to post a picture related to that BUT the articles in this regard say the same thing. How do you respond to this?

This is like a war and everything is allowed in a war. Who do you think have died in pakistan? Are'nt our citizen 'innocent'? What wrong did our citizen do to get blown up in pieces? What was their crime?

Women, innocent children have died, thousands have been left homless, no shelter, no food. NOTHING !

India will have to pay the price for this sooner or later. If we 'forgive' them now then do you really think they will stop? No !

I admit right now, time is not in our favour but once things settle down; then it will be India's turn to face the music they started. :)

First Indians are not involved

Second do some introspection about terrorism within India and come out of delusion of being all innocent.

Third before getting emotionally charged up against the Indian common masses you should realize that things can always backfire.

It is interesting that the USA is not charged with supporting the TTP in this article. Many here at the PDF make that charge. I wonder if these interrogated TTP leaders will provide any concrete evidence that the USA has been supporting them? For example, if the charges against India and Afghanistan are true, the TTP leaders should be able to name names of RAW agents with whom they have done business. If the USA were involved, all the ISI needs to do is leak the names of the USA agents they have dealt with to the New York Times or the Washington Post and the sh*t would hit the fan in the US. There would be US Congressional hearings out the wazzoo!

Frankly the US is stuck up in the middle , they are well aware of the indian activities in Balochistan but couldnt bring up the courage to say anything against India why coz (The juice offered in NewDelhi is far more better than in Islamabad). Wat the US&Brits has assured that they would keep their hands out of this mutual enimity but theres no one in our whole setup wose believing that SHT .
So the situation s like this , The US fighting their Bad Talibans and at the same time cant touch those lookaftered by India(Karzai Regime) with PA fighting their Bad Talibans (who are actually supported by India.)
What i would say that the US would have to make some tough choices or else its standing no where in this war (i fear it has already made such choice) .

Supporting India keeps NewDelhi happy and the Aid given keeps the guys in Pakistan quite .

The gamble of compleetely going against the US will be taken at desired moments like US sanctioning down our Nuclear and strategik defence programes .
More the India carrying out such activities from across the Durand Line more the Chances Pakistan gets to achieve their strategik Defence Goals with no one shouting around except for India and maybe Israel = more pain in Holbroks's butt .

The scenario is at stand still with every stake holder gaining something and at the same time loosing something .

:usflag::pakistan::china: :toast_sign:

:pop:

I appreciate the good dialogue RAW, sadly many Indian Bros dont do so. The fog of hatred that exists on either side of the No man's land, has made Pakistanis and Indians, pulling each others throats without asking why?

My reply is:

that vickers has been authentically tracked by experts as manufactured in India!! i will try to post a picture related to that BUT the articles in this regard say the same thing. How do you respond to this?

vickers are not manufactured in India at the very first place.

My reply is:

On the serious note there are elements within India and Pakistan who would not like to have peace between the two as this hatred is the only thing that binds the people together. If you want to deviate the public as a politician just start anything against India or portray India as the agressor. whole Pakistan would be united and same applies to India.

Things are there. People die in India out of terrorism and Indians believe it from being from Pakistan side and terrorism in Pakistan claims it to be Indian. the game is tit for tat where the intel agencies fight for maximum damage and the common has to suffer.

Some one has to break the ice. Some one has to remove this hatred. Else we will all be on killing spree killing each other with accusations and allegations against each other.

Some one has to break the ice. Some one has to remove this hatred. Else we will all be on killing spree killing each other with accusations and allegations against each other.

I completely agree :cheers:

.....and moreover with all such reports ^ let us respond and reply with logical, sane replies without any bias!!.

:)

just as a wise man said:

Satyamev Jayate - (Truth Always Triumps)

I think the truth is truth. The enemity btw the two countries exists but that dosent means there would be no peace. Peace is an evolutionary Process and would be attained after a certin level of maturity which both sides lag to some degree.

if we start talking abt possibilites then then there is no end to blame game....

@Kasrkin.

wht u say abt china then....ur own National Hero Zaid Hamid said tht when HuD was banned by Security council china didn't said anything...

most of pakistan doesnt even know who he is
than how can he be our national hero?

most of pakistan doesnt even know who he is
than how can he be our national hero?

Actually the problem is he is first of its kind who speaks just hatred for everything and when he claims to be the voice of Pakistan this attracts more Indian crowd and imagine how will you feel when some one in India says that peace can only be achieved when we hear All India Radio Islamabad. So a chain forms up within India where each one tells everyone else "See there is a guy in Pakistan who says..........." which spews more hatred and more susceptibility for Pakistanis in the mind of people. And these kind of people end up with more TRPs.

At the very basic level when a person is taught that Indians were slaves out of now where how can you expect a person in Pakistan to respect an Indian. We preach hate and then we reap hate. Its a chain reaction on many grounds from the both sides.

If I ask any one person on both sides that do you want a war? Answer would be NO and like hell we fight over everything and say we dont want a war.

Guys if we didint do something our fathers have fought, we are fighting and we will give the same fighting spirit to our children in legacy.............

I chose RAW as my name as you hate it. My sole motivation was if I am able to convince people that ok I have a bad name but can I change it. RAW does not hate Pakistan. It just loves India. Guys no one in India wants anything from Pakistan but it is always a knee jerk reaction and people die on both side of border.

I think the truth is truth. The enemity btw the two countries exists but that dosent means there would be no peace. Peace is an evolutionary Process and would be attained after a certin level of maturity which both sides lag to some degree.

Boss if I am prime minister of India and if whole public goes against me within India then a simple act of terrorism with roots in Pakistan would turn whole nation in my favor. Same is the scenario in Pakistan.

Regarding the main cause Kashmir guys we love it so does you. If any leader in Pakistan gives it up you know very well what will be done to him same is the case with India. No one actually wants to touch it. It has become more of an issue of self pride and self identification. And what issues will these mullahs, evil jehadis, governments have if it is finally resolved to show to people and earn their sympathy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom