What's new

TTP issues warning to media

Why doesn't Pakistan just squash this group?
Its moved to Afghanistan in around 2014, rn they are firing from across border areas and a blast in a month or two near border areas

We cant cross into Afghanistan to beat the s@@@ outta em

Why do they refer to themselv as Pakistani? They have openly declared war on Pakistan and promised to kill Pakistanis.

Why it looks like TTP is becoming more and more strong after fall of kabul 🤔
Because they have become emboldened by the IEA taking Afghanistan. They think they can do the same with Pakistan now.

TLP should also not be called banned outfit since government did not follow procedure to ban them constitutionally.

And Ludhyanvi Rat Group "Ahle sunnat wal Jammat" (Ex - Sipah e Sahhaba) ?

And Ludhyanvi Rat Group "Ahle sunnat wal Jammat" (Ex - Sipah e Sahhaba) ?

anyone can be banned. all you need is a court order.

only judges who have not signed PAO should hear such cases

avoid such idiotic posts ... you may not know but not too long ago a member made such veil comments about certain 'activists' , they ended up complaining to the authorities....
Forum administration was approached by LEA to provide IP & location data of the member in question.....
If you want to go down that route, be my guest & go ahead but don't think that if you reside outside Pakistan, authorities can't reach you....

avoid such idiotic posts ... you may not know but not too long ago a member made such veil comments about certain 'activists' , they ended up complaining to the authorities....
Forum administration was approached by LEA to provide IP & location data of the member in question.....
If you want to go down that route, be my guest & go ahead but don't think that if you reside outside Pakistan, authorities can't reach you....

Thank you for correcting me. It was only a joke (which went wrong).

they prefer being called "Therik Bachay baaz Afghanistan"

If a Terrorist organization is "MORE" dependent on Media than "Actual Operational" abilities then it simply mean they have lost.

This Media warning is issued now but we know TTP is termed "Terrorist" since Sawat Operation.

If a Terrorist organization is "MORE" dependent on Media than "Actual Operational" abilities then it simply mean they have lost.

This Media warning is issued now but we know TTP is termed "Terrorist" since Sawat Operation.

TTP has more friends in Media than their own Terrorists Circle, so this Dhamki seems to be khali and khokli...

Raise snakes, expect to get bitten.

Pakistani media cheerlead for TTP and other extremists for year. I remember Hamid Mir live interviews with lal masjid terrorists.

Knowing Pakistani media they've probably made this story up like all the BS accounts of being picked up by isi agents.

Too late, I have reason to believe LEAs might have seen his post almost a week ago :police: :chilli: but i assume he's fine because they haven't contacted you about him....yet.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom