What's new

TTP has threatened KP government, wants to establish its rule in KP

Funny how you didn’t even respond to the first point where I laid out a fact.

Dishonesty runs a lot in Pajeets. You are one of them so I don’t really expect an honest discussion. Ur too emotional 🤢.
FACT ? what FACT ? those schools that Army ran is not what I propose for the people, in Army schools they just try to re-educate them into believing that what they are doing is against Islam etc, I want to put every Race in these camps and force them to drop their culture which is no compatible with modern civilized society, so there was no FACT haha

as for Pajeet comment, you are definitely hurt, but I can understand that being born into a Pashtoon family is not a easy thing, I feel pity for you. You want to have serious discussion than talk serious without labels, I am very open and clear about why I want these races in those camps, my reasons are not hidden or anything.

TTP/BLA is “powerful” because the army is more interested in going after Imran Khan than going after TTP/BLA.
It's an institution with several sub-departments, not a single person. Contrary to popular belief, the army is not focusing all its efforts on politics, it is enitrely possible to focus on multiple areas at once, that is how a country is run. The fruits of said focus however are, clearly, a topic of debate. But recent events show there is something cooking in the background.

FACT ? what FACT ? those schools that Army ran is not what I propose for the people, in Army schools they just try to re-educate them into believing that what they are doing is against Islam etc, I want to put every Race in these camps and force them to drop their culture which is no compatible with modern civilized society, so there was no FACT haha

There’s a documentary called Waziristan: Hard Homecoming, it’s from Russia TV. It goes into the schools the army opened after Zarb-e-Azb. You screeching “fact” doesn’t change that it actually is a thing. Way too emotional 😭.

as for Pajeet comment, you are definitely hurt, but I can understand that being born into a Pashtoon family is not a easy thing, I feel pity for you. You want to have serious discussion than talk serious without labels, I am very open and clear about why I want these races in those camps, my reasons are not hidden or anything.

No I’m stating a fact lol.

There’s a documentary called Waziristan: Hard Homecoming, it’s from Russia TV. It goes into the schools the army opened after Zarb-e-Azb. You screeching “fact” doesn’t change that it actually is a thing. Way too emotional 😭.
post it, or share link I will watch it, never had barred myself from educating, wanna have discussion do it nicely, throw insults at me won't help you and trust me you are a Pashtoon :P you don't want to go that route lol

No I’m stating a fact lol.
FACT ? Since when Akhroat started spewing facts ? LOL

I googled this and can't find it, has it been removed? I'm seeing some weird stuff on YouTube.

post it, or share link I will watch it, never had barred myself from educating, wanna have discussion do it nicely, throw insults at me won't help you and trust me you are a Pashtoon :P you don't want to go that route lol

Ur weird af. You start stuff and then complain when people do it back to you.

I googled this and can't find it, has it been removed? I'm seeing some weird stuff on YouTube.

I just posted the link to it since it was from Russia TV after Russia Ukraine all Russia TV stuff got straight up removed

1677658948131.png

@Mirzali Khan @Goritoes Rate the fit /10

1677659087339.png

What will drones do ? bomb the TTP and their supporters ? people will claim " Genocide " of Peaceful Pashtoons, and more will rally and join the TTP cause, bhai problem is not TTP but the people, have it ever occurred to you that despite having more Muslims than Pakistan, Indian Muslims are not blowing themselves up, why? We blame India that they pay BLA, so you pay people and they are like, sure let me send a 16 year old strapped with explosive to kill a bunch of kids, try offering the same thing to a person from a civilized society, Truth will always remain the truth that our ethnic group are uncivilized barbaric racist backward people, that is why it is so easy for TTP/JuA/ISIS to recruit from them, that is why they operate without fear in their areas, that is why their target audience is always Pashtoon and Baloch.

You sir are a racist and ignorant idiot. A deadly combination

Please read the history of TTP and “talibans” and who created them and continues to fund them. Perhaps your racism will be toned down a little then

You sir are a racist and ignorant idiot. A deadly combination

Please read the history of TTP and “talibans” and who created them and continues to fund them. Perhaps your racism will be toned down a little then

He did.

Although the first Taliban ideology actually started before the name "Taliban" - first Taliban ideology was Faqir of IPI - although it can be attributed in a way to culture

Last edited:
That happened around a year ago.

Pakistan launched airstrikes into Afghanistan. Why wasn’t there a boost to their cause?
Doesn't that augment his argument? When we strike TTP, mazloom card is used liberally.
Also, what do you suggest? Not striking back because feelings will be hurt?
The only problem was the airstrikes were a one-off and a consistent pressure was not maintained. That's why zarb-e-azb worked. If not, we wouldn't be crying about TTP resurgence today because they wouldn't have gone away in the first place.

TTP doesn’t control a single district.
I am pretty sure he is talking about TTP sympathizers and facilitators. You don't need to control the place for that.

No, as bad as they are and as much as barbaric their culture is, but they need to be put in re-educational camps. We can not kill the entirety of Pashtoon race or Baloch, so putting them in camps like Xinjian or Japanese Camps in America in 50's, or those Catholic schools for American natives to integrate them into the society, as much as it sounds cruel and unrealistic but this is the only solution for Pakistan's violence and people.
If these are our options, one wonders, why don't we just let them go? They can live however they wish.

@Mirzali Khan , how you think KPK would fit in with Afghanistan?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom