What's new

TTP gave warning to CTD, Military, ISI for severe consequences in support of Lal Masjid

Why wish it upon others what you can not accept for yourself ?

Are you making a comparison with an educated middle/upper class civilized family supporting PTI with terrorist militants who have had weapons training in Afghanistan with a goal to destabilize a f**king state with a 20 year track record of attacks? :lol:

Has the IQ level suddenly dropped in Pakistan? I know retards are back in power.

Are you making a comparison with an educated middle/upper class civilized family supporting PTI with terrorist militants who have had weapons training in Afghanistan with a goal to destabilize a f**king state with a 20 year track record of attacks? :lol:

Has the IQ level suddenly dropped in Pakistan? I know retards are back in power.

Alright,You want the Harami Quarters to continue with their oppression as long as it’s not directed at you or the segment of society that you think isn’t worthy of oppression. Lets see how ‘civilised’ the educated folks remain while they are meted out the same treatment as the illiterate ‘barbarians’. You do realise we have been here before ? Remember Bengalis & Muhajirs ?

I might be a retard but you definitely sound like a bigot.

کبھی اپنی ناک سے آگے دیکھنے کی کوشش کی ھے ؟

Hahaha,,,, TTP which is managed by ISI is giving threats .... what a joke. :lol: These Generals need to know that their days of playing dirty games is over. Everyone knows the true and barbaric faces of these Generals.No drama will hide your true ugly faces from us, the millions of Pakistani awam.

ISPR Manjan

$_1 (2).jpeg

Alright,You want the Harami Quarters to continue with their oppression as long as it’s not directed at you or the segment of society that you think isn’t worthy of oppression. Lets see how ‘civilised’ the educated folks remain while they are meted out the same treatment as the illiterate ‘barbarians’. You do realise we have been here before ? Remember Bengalis & Muhajirs ?

I might be a retard but you definitely sound like a bigot.

کبھی اپنی ناک سے آگے دیکھنے کی کوشش کی ھے ؟

Are you defending TTP? So you are okay with them killing thousands of Pakistanis?

Are you defending TTP? So you are okay with them killing thousands of Pakistanis?

Nope.
I am just trying to bring it to your attention that TTP, BLA, MQM, MUKTI BAHINI are symptoms of a disease, they are not the disease itself. If in a year’s time some ‘civilised’ & ‘educated’ guy distributes free tickets to Shangri La in Pindi or Lahore, you can rest assured the tickets were issued from the same office as always.

As long as Harami Quarters can get away with their policies & practices & aren’t held accountable for their Haram topi, there is no cure to this cancer.

ISI is only good for making p-orn videos of judges and politicians , while Army is capable of only suppressing gullible PTI workers, balochs and journalists - infront of TTP dono ki phatt jaati hain.

Ajeeb chutiy@ log hai yaar, BSDK in logo ko sirf larna marna ata hai, bhai in logo ke DNA mai hi kuch galat hai...

But they are never able to take over because there is rule of law and social justice.

Left wing extremists took over institutions in the US

There's a reason why drag queens are reading stories to children.

They can hunt and torture innocent middle/upper class Pakistanis just for supporting PTI but can't do anything to backwater jahils that literally threaten the integrity and fabric of the state.

We can put two and two together and see they prefer TTP to PTI.

Left wing extremists took over institutions in the US

There's a reason why drag queens are reading stories to children.
In the US none of the groups are above law. Its ridiculous that in Pakistan the military and judiciary are clearly above law as well as the tribal belt.

US is basically a liberal democracy but every state has its own rules and judiciary.

"They are all simply misunderstood Muslim brothers (and sisters). Let's just talk to them and negotiate and integrate them back into society. It's all simply a tragic misunderstanding."

Zia-ul-Haq screwed things up when he let these cunts enter our border in droves with no track and trace.

Ttp is a Pashtun nationalist organization of the tribal people that uses it's islamic outlook to gain support from non-pashtun deobandi mullahs- this is a classic example of it
Millions of dumb Islamists fell for it in the late 2000s, some continue to do so

Oh yeah man, TTP is full to the brim with Punjabis and Sindhis, heh!

Of course, they let Punjabis enter their ranks, no sweat.

They can hunt and torture innocent middle/upper class Pakistanis just for supporting PTI but can't do anything to backwater jahils that literally threaten the integrity and fabric of the state.

We killed some 30,000 terrorists in Operation Zarb-e-Azb... but they keep breeding like rats.

Zia-ul-Haq screwed things up when he let these cunts enter our border in droves with no track and trace.

Oh yeah man, TTP is full to the brim with Punjabis and Sindhis, heh!

Of course, they let Punjabis enter their ranks, no sweat.

We killed some 30,000 terrorists in Operation Zarb-e-Azb... but they keep breeding like rats.
70-80% Pashtun nationalists support ttp & consider it a war of liberation, most of the hate against our people come from ttp accounts, ttp represents pashtunwali according to some of em (I didn't say that, not am I knowledgeable enough to make that comment)ttp doesn't want to extend shari'a throughout Pakistan but only half of it
Tf kinda Islamist organization does that?

Still some of our misguided Islamists support em (especially at it's peak in 2000s- I have heard conversations between my own pro ttp relatives
now looking back it hurts me even more, that not only were you supporting idiots, but you were supporting idiots who hated you)

Faujis are shady AF, not absolving them of their blame, idk what they're doing but they're not "clean" characters in this whole situation

but ttp is supported by vast majority of waziris if not the whole fata ( not the whole fata maybe but in waziristan it's probably a popular movement)

When you realize what you're facing & you're honest with yourself

You can come up with better strategies, youthiya & faujeet logic aside

My solution - give waziristan autonomy like Dagestan, let them have their guys in charge
But surrounded it with heavy security

Although I am not if even that'll work

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom