What's new

TTP Gave Deadline to JUNDULLAH to Leave PAKISTAN

Spring, the peace would see the Talibs unleash a wave of violence against other terrorist organisations and ramp up their criminal enterprises. We are wrong to see this as positive, even in the armed forces, this divide and rule does not work well with these guys. They will then assimilate the other groups and try to be a state independent actor like Hizbollah with political legitimacy.

i dont trust them however, i like the fissures

TTP is trying to make full out of everyone. In Pakistani words "Sab Topi drama hai".

Spring, the peace would see the Talibs unleash a wave of violence against other terrorist organisations and ramp up their criminal enterprises. We are wrong to see this as positive, even in the armed forces, this divide and rule does not work well with these guys. They will then assimilate the other groups and try to be a state independent actor like Hizbollah with political legitimacy.

The fighting everyone is also not working. We need to fortify one group so that the target is clear. Exactly what turkey did with PKK. There are lots of kurd offshoots from iraq, iran and syria. It is PKKs responsibility to keep the other kurds inline if they want to talk at the table. If I am mistaken someone is more than welcome to correct me.

let suppose justified

but what about the killing of our Major general

I am pro peace talks but we should not act as the nawaz govt is doing.i mean giving them a idea of us being weak
as a patriotic pakistani,i know that hurts but

no big deal...figure out how many of their TOP notch Leaders have been killed...either in drone strikes or in PA military ops

The fighting everyone is also not working. We need to fortify one group so that the target is clear. Exactly what turkey did with PKK. There are lots of kurd offshoots from iraq, iran and syria. It is PKKs responsibility to keep the other kurds inline if they want to talk at the table. If I am mistaken someone is more than welcome to correct me.

I don't claim to know the best course for us to take but the one we are taking will not work of that I am sure. I will upload a detailed analysis over the weekend , force.

I don't claim to know the best course for us to take but the one we are taking will not work of that I am sure. I will upload a detailed analysis over the weekend , force.

I am nothing short of sure that it wont work. There is no best course left. We need to get schools and throw more money than they are already getting through other people and nations. I will look forward to reading the report.

Hi, there is difference between Jundullah and Jundal Hafsa group...
Jundal Hasfa group was involved in attack on church!!
I don't know why media is creating confusion...

Anyway both Jundullah and Jundal Hafsa group are terrorist with different Bloody missions....

Jundal Hafsa is not operational in Pakistan...:smart:

TTP take good step ....

Than lets keep figting and killing own ppl until every one is dead....

If we go by ur rules than we should not do peace talk with Indian , British , Afghans , Americans etc etc.

let suppose justified

but what about the killing of our Major general

I am pro peace talks but we should not act as the nawaz govt is doing.i mean giving them a idea of us being weak

When why and how all these terror attacks started in Pakistan ??? It started from American drone attack killing 82 children in a madrassa.... God forbids what had u done if ur child was killed like that for no reason ???

Let them fight each other and when they are weak PA should launch a large scale operation.

What I believe these News are not AUTHENTIC How any one can prove this?
Just waste of time .This is just a Proxy war agencies playing with each other Killing Innocent lives :(

[Bregs];4810149 said:
America talks to Taliban from position of relative strength with Taliban on the run and Mohammed Omar hiding. while the state of Pakistan is giving impression that its probably demoralized because of repeated TTP killings n attacks and wants this violence to stop. Hence is ready for talks

someone must have lost a part of their mind, if they think that the NATO or ISAF is in a 'relatively' strength position...what a non-sense!

someone must have lost a part of their mind, if they think that the NATO or ISAF is in a 'relatively' strength position...what a non-sense!

In much better position compared to pak govt vs TTP, there nationals and army men are not being killed every day by TTP

Some fools celebrating shame of Pak nation. Who is TTP to order someone to leave or stay in Pakistan? is TTP a govt body? Where is Pakstani sovereignty?

These animals and their factions tend to break away and end up fighting eachother

Rather than focus on peace talks we should exploit the situation and send them all to hell. Saves us bullets the more they kill eachother f1lthy rat bastards

[Bregs];4810987 said:
In much better position compared to pak govt vs TTP, there nationals and army men are not being killed every day by TTP

It's simple mathematics. The Islamic Emirate govt is openly opposed to TTP and like minded groups.

The Americans are desperate for an exist strategy and have delegated us to spear head reconciliation - which entails reaching out to the former.

TTP can't exist if it's supply lines (and generous donors) in Afghanistan are choked

actually - it's the indians who seem the most upset nowadays. Things didn't turn out the way they had hoped :laugh:

whatever is the news, its a win win situation for us.
if TTP takes against action Jundullah then they will kill each other. If not atleast TTP come under Pakistan umbrella, Second if TTP not agreed with peace deals then we can go full scale operation.
There are many groups in TTP. Some works for RAW, CIA, IRAN and some works for ISI. Intelligence do work like that.
Those who want to join Pakistan let them join..

Back
Top Bottom