What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

Just a Q who is worse: the TTP running over Pakistan? and putting us in opression/misery. Or under army and their minions (judiciary, bureaucrats, politicians).. both deny civilian rights, violate human rights and the constitution...

Should we mourn if any of them die? I mean both are Pakistanis and Muslims? Both use brute force? both torture/disrobe women? kids? loot and plunder even asking for ransom from the rich.. @Jango
@PanzerKiel Will you always obey the order? I mean whatever they are?

TTP is worse.

Emotional blackmail only works on Hum TV.
And spreading haqeeqat tv propaganda? Kis mai ke laal ne tujhe btaya keh army is running low on fuel? Typical paid PTI propagandist cultist shill… low life like you aren’t worth arguing with.

That's a pretty big generalisation, and for tribals it may be true to a degree but it helps no one here making blanket offensive statements like this.

There are also many good Pashtun people, Imran Khan being one and many others scattered over important organisations.

Honestly straight up offensive remarks doesn't help this situation at all.
Pleasing the Pashtoon's got us in the mess today, again they are not compatible with civilized society. You put Pashtoons in Sweden they will ruin that country in 6 months.
Since the independence of Pakistan this one ethnic group has issues, first they don't let anyone in their areas where they live like animals and barbarians, then after Military operations they move to cities like Karachi and turn those cities as No Go Areas.
Pakistan would be much better off without Pashtoon/Baloch people, cause both Ethnic group and their Tribal culture is just barbaric.

Imagine being a Levies gunman or FC soldier with an assault rifle and facing RAW-funded/trained religious fanatics such as TTP charging at you with anticipation for the 72 virgins they think they will meet soon after death.
Can we get the troops on the border some Active denial system like systems. I suspect, before the miscreants try to they cross, they probably muster to move across in force.

Range is approx. 750 meters, so it can outranges most small arms the miscreants would be carrying.

Or at least give the troops some “dragon’s breath” shotgun shells as warning shots to tell the miscreants to back off or else.

Last edited:
Kis mai ke laal ne tujhe btaya keh army is running low on fuel?

Here

Typical paid PTI propagandist cultist shill…

Faujeets think everyone and everything is a conspiracy. Is foreign office saying Chitral attack is not sanctioned by IEA a paid shill?

Here

Faujeets think everyone and everything is a conspiracy. Is foreign office saying Chitral attack is not sanctioned by IEA a paid shill?
You specifically claimed that aerial assets aren’t being used in chitral because of no fuel. What does observing dry day have to do with an active conflict situation?
Now I ask you again, name your source for this stupid claim.
There are tons of videos out of army helicopters dropping of supplies. Yet you just made a bogus claim and linked an article on a PR campaign which has nothing to do with active army troops in hot zones being out of fuel like your claim

This i had posted some years ago on Twitter n this is the crux of ttp issue.....the day we start acting with this in mind to tackle this prob, we will succeed in no time

Attachments

• 20211004_005335.jpg
    20211004_005335.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
You specifically claimed that aerial assets aren’t being used in chitral because of no fuel. What does observing dry day have to do with an active conflict situation?
Now I ask you again, name your source for this stupid claim.
There are tons of videos out of army helicopters dropping of supplies. Yet you just made a bogus claim and linked an article on a PR campaign which has nothing to do with active army troops in hot zones being out of fuel like your claim
Moreover, dry day, one day in a week, was always there atleast since 1980s. Additionally, they are only enforced in proper cantonments, not along the Eastern or western border, or once you are on some duty. Active ops go 24/7.

Terrorists who actually attacked were almost 70 at max.

No posts have been overrun. Couple of our forts came under attack.
Sir jee terrorists numbering 70-100 attacking our posts is a frequent affair, such attacks are delt with quite easily....as the defensive sys of barbwire fence, forts every few miles backed up by artillery n tanks is quite a formidable defence n is in place just for such attacks where the terrorists number in their 100s.

So to breach this defence u need terrorists in numbers going upto a few thousands at least n this attack was exactly that, which over whelmed our first line of defence n breached it.
By the time we gathered strength n launched the counter the damage had already been done in both men n material.

I said it before n I will say it again this was a probationary attack, a dress rehearsal, a diversionary attack before india launches its attacks.
Diversionary as regular troops have been moved to the broder ti beef it up.

Moreover, dry day, one day in a week, was always there atleast since 1980s. Additionally, they are only enforced in proper cantonments, not along the Eastern or western border, or once you are on some duty. Active ops go 24/7.

Do people actually think dry day means that all army operations cease to a halt for a day?

Pleasing the Pashtoon's got us in the mess today, again they are not compatible with civilized society. You put Pashtoons in Sweden they will ruin that country in 6 months.
Since the independence of Pakistan this one ethnic group has issues, first they don't let anyone in their areas where they live like animals and barbarians, then after Military operations they move to cities like Karachi and turn those cities as No Go Areas.
Pakistan would be much better off without Pashtoon/Baloch people, cause both Ethnic group and their Tribal culture is just barbaric.
So, what is the solution? Balochistan and KP should be separated from Pakistan, so that Pakistan can be rid of Pashtoons and Balochs, just like it was rid of Bengalis ?

Moreover, dry day, one day in a week, was always there atleast since 1980s.
What is dry day ? No whiskey is served in officers' mess that day ?

I said it before n I will say it again this was a probationary attack, a dress rehearsal, a diversionary attack before india launches its attacks.
India is not attacking Pakistan. Things might heat up at the border with more ammunition being spent but there is little appetite or public support for an invasion. That might change if there is a terrorist attack on India, but not happening as of now.

Last edited:
Sir jee terrorists numbering 70-100 attacking our posts is a frequent affair, such attacks are delt with quite easily....as the defensive sys of barbwire fence, forts every few miles backed up by artillery n tanks is quite a formidable defence n is in place just for such attacks where the terrorists number in their 100s.

So to breach this defence u need terrorists in numbers going upto a few thousands at least n this attack was exactly that, which over whelmed our first line of defence n breached it.
By the time we gathered strength n launched the counter the damage had already been done in both men n material.

It will be the worst mistake by us, if we ever attack Pakistan. Especially in current situation, as we will be losing our global image. Besides that, we will also be putting to risk the economic growth we worked upon for last three decades and plus.

So no impossible, we will not do any such thing and not at this juncture. We need no war for at least another decade, if not more. China is our main target, and we need to reach 10 trillion economy in the least, before we even think of flexing any kind of muscle.

Besides militarily wouldn't it be foolish to attack someone, who is already pushed to the wall? That attack will give them a escape out, where all the past will be forgotten. So many reasons for us to not even think about it, leave aside do it.

..that once we all know that any positive tweet regarding this op will again bring abuses as replies, nothing else. Serves little purpose then.
I disagree. ISPR does a blackout of local media reporting and establishes itself as the only credible voice of information because of this. Yet it has been 4 days and only 1 single statement has been made officially. This is not new either, even before 9th May the same thing happened in every Op. The issue with this moronic policy is that you let the enemy control the information space. Apparently despite the droning on about 5th Generation warfare the military is incapable of resolving this of all things...

It's not about OpSec either since all it is requested are updates on the situation i.e which areas are facing threat, is the threat still there? Why is it that we need to rely on the small sliver of details which make it out off the censor to get to know this.

If it did then it would be at least reported or bragged about on the other side.

What a mess.
They are bragging a lot of things... But their claims are as always as inflated as a bouncy castle. I said what I said because in prior incidents like for e.g the storming of FC HQ in Balochistan, the engagement in Panjgur lasted longer as the militants managed to find a sturdy building to hold up in. Anyways that's just mere speculation on my part, don't take it as something that has actually happened. I suppose we'll get to know when ISPR decides to wake up from its long slumber and local reporting resumes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom