What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

As usual faujeets are changing the convo. You're the one that started bigging up two heroes that also massacred your own people and made masjids into stables and barns. What I said was factual, those two never ventured into Waziristan or Balochistan, the two areas Pakistan Army has trouble maintaining.

I didn't know economically stronger meant sky high inflation and people deleting themselves over electricity bills.
Inshort what i am saying is they sealed the gates of punjab for any afghan invasion and turned punjab into a unified province. Not like u have one nawab in bhawalpur, one in lahore, another in multan!
lets not further pollute the thread!

That's definitely not true. Pakistan Army is cutting exercises to save fuel and PAF is cutting flying hours to save costs.

They don't have any capability.
And i wonder how do u know that, Some from the PAF told that, yan phir ap ki phuppi ki baeti ne bataya ha ap ko? phir sawal yeh bhi ha ke us ko kase pata chala?

Last edited:
3 days and still not clear. Not possible without local support.

Just a Q who is worse: the TTP running over Pakistan? and putting us in opression/misery. Or under army and their minions (judiciary, bureaucrats, politicians).. both deny civilian rights, violate human rights and the constitution...

Should we mourn if any of them die? I mean both are Pakistanis and Muslims? Both use brute force? both torture/disrobe women? kids? loot and plunder even asking for ransom from the rich.. @Jango
@PanzerKiel Will you always obey the order? I mean whatever they are?

Just a Q who is worse: the TTP running over Pakistan? and putting us in opression/misery. Or under army and their minions (judiciary, bureaucrats, politicians).. both deny civilian rights, violate human rights and the constitution...

Should we mourn if any of them die? I mean both are Pakistanis and Muslims? Both use brute force? both torture/disrobe women? kids? loot and plunder even asking for ransom from the rich.. @Jango
TTP don't consider themselves Pakistanis.

Anyone who thinks the TTP is anything related to Pakistan in any sense is foolish.

TTP is a Pashtun ethnosupremacist movement with major support from Afghanistan, because news flash, they also have Pashtuns in charge and share tribes.

This is an ethnic war - they use religion just like khawarij do. Go through Pashtun history and they add an Islamic twist to ANYTHING they do, even if its explicitly haram.

...that once we all know that any positive tweet regarding this op will again bring abuses as replies, nothing else. Serves little purpose then.
Fair point but in my opinion the reason why Pakistan is on the back foot despite being technologically superior is because you've done a poor job at countering their ideology among both your population and soldiers.

You need to cement the idea among your masses that they all repeat the following:

- It is a khawarij organisation that misuses Islam in hopes that people will support it

- In reality it actually works for Afghan expansionist goals and is a tribal nationalist movement.

We need people repeating this on live Television, Facebook accounts, and Twitter accounts.

Last edited:
TTP don't consider themselves Pakistanis.

Anyone who thinks the TTP is anything related to Pakistan in any sense is foolish.

TTP is a Pashtun ethnosupremacist movement with major support from Afghanistan, because news flash, they also have Pashtuns in charge and share tribes.
Do you mean to say all TTP members are foreigners? or BLA or BRA etc? If they are born in pakistan to pakistani parents, then they are.

Do you mean to say all TTP members are foreigners? or BLA or BRA etc? If they are born in pakistan to pakistani parents, then they are.
Not all, most of them are born in Pakistan to Pakistani parents, but they do not identify as such and reject it. Some are from Afghanistan.

But at that point why would you consider them it when they are adamant on denying it?

Not all, most of them are born in Pakistan to Pakistani parents, but they do not identify as such and reject it. Some are from Afghanistan.

But at that point why would you consider them it when they are adamant on denying it?

Because it often dodges the isssue and makes it seem like a “foreign conspiracy” when it’s not.

And most people are tired of faujeet narrative because the faujeet narrative is that they are “Afghan based and Indian backed”.

Because it often dodges the isssue and makes it seem like a “foreign conspiracy” when it’s not.

And most people are tired of faujeet narrative because the faujeet narrative is that they are “Afghan based and Indian backed”.
But both of those things are not mutually exclusive.

They are Pakistanis (technically, although they reject it) but they are also supported and based in Afghanistan which is every evident by now.

Pakistanis are far too pacifist when the people they are up against see butchering children as a valid tactic and everything else under the sun. Time to be more brutal.

But both of those things are not mutually exclusive.

They are Pakistanis (technically, although they reject it) but they are also supported and based in Afghanistan which is every evident by now.

Pakistanis are far too pacifist when the people they are up against see butchering children as a valid tactic and everything else under the sun. Time to be more brutal.

When the foreign office itself says that the “Chitral Attack was not sanctioned by IEA” then you know there’s a serious issue on the top when it comes to actually solving issues.

People like me and you are well read on this stuff but the average Pakistani person is gonna read that and think oh “TTP and IEA are different”.

Also the social media sphere for the pro-Pakistani narrative is in absolute shambles. All the pro Pakistani patriots I know on Tik Tok are currently involved in PTI matters and really don’t care about what happened in Chitral.

When you’re busy doing political engineering and agriculture as well as filing for warrants of the arrest of Arshad Sharif’s wife then you will always be at a disadvantage when it comes to tackling problems or gaining support from an increasingly sceptic public.

It was a very large attack from three side....figures being thrown around are in their thousands !.....n these are by ppl on the ground
We have had more casualties then being reported....f.c troops have also been captured.
A few villages on our side of the border have reported being looted n torched.

Our counter attack although took time was pretty effective, resulting in dozens of casualties on the enemy plus terrorists have been captured.

Things are stable for the moment but this looks like a probationary attack.....so we all need to prepare for bigger n worse situations.

My assessment is india will shortly launch an attack on GB/ kashmir in coordination with ttp, who will use full force along with some elements of afg taliban
Thinking by india is to cut GB off from the rest of Pakistan using a classic pincer movement.

Things overall are pretty bleak as the brass is busy with other things n don't have their eyes on the job that they are ment for.
Welcome to the realization club. Pakistan is in a deep disaster on so many levels.

Imrandus throwing dirt on the faces of our martyrs because their chursi propagandist leader is facing karma.
Bajwa or Faiz does not represent the whole armed forces.
If you keep this victim mentality like the blacks do in America you will stay miserable for the rest of your life.

Imrandu narrative has overloaded your brain.
Claiming baseless bullsh”t from adil raja like we don’t have fuel for sorties etc shows your worth.
You value a charsi zinnai more than Pakistan.

Welcome to the realization club. Pakistan is in a deep disaster on so many levels.

None of that happened

It was under 100 TTP..they went North, away from the usual pashtun areas which are fenced

Chitral is very mountainous, it's also not all fenced, I think, maybe someone can confirm that

We got information of movement and possible attack, so Pakistani forces were on high alert

So when the attack came, they stopped the attack, hit the TTP hard

No population centers were affected or taken

Some TTP died, others ran back to Afghanistan
Some went into the MOUNTAINOUS AREA IN CHITRAL

The attack is over, but we have yahoos to hunt in the mountains, these are either individuals or groups of a two-a few

That's the situation now, there is not much infrastructure in the area, difficult terrain, difficult to get assets into or find good landing spots

Lack of the right sort of helicopter has been noted , but multiple others assets are in the air

For the moment at least Torkham is closed,, officially the Taliban are not involved and privately it's been made clear to the Taliban that they can now not deny Afghanistan is being used as a platform to attack Pakistan and if they don't get a handle on the situation then the border will be closed

Imrandu narrative has overloaded your brain.
Claiming baseless bullsh”t from adil raja like we don’t have fuel for sorties etc shows your worth.
You value a charsi zinnai more than Pakistan.

Faujeet narrative has overloaded your brain. You guys are obsessed with Imran Khan, he hasn’t been in power for almost a year and a half and he’s in jail. There’s no “narrative” being sprout out. It’s just anti faujeet narrative that people on social media have.

Brain drain is happening at an accelerating pace, to the point of the damage being irreversible. All the smart and qualified people are leaving for greener pastures. Add that to the fact that there is a crushing amount of inflation along with people deleting themselves a lot of people are naturally going to be angry. What I said here is facts.
The claim that Pakistan doesn’t have fuel was actually reported here and was reported in the news. I’ll post the link below. In addition the claims about the PAF was made by a member here.

Also it’s the caretaker faujeet government that said Chitral Attack “was not sanctioned by IEA”.

Considering how things were during Imran Khan’s time the value of Pakistan today doesn’t reach the dirt of his shoes 😂

Faujeet narrative has overloaded your brain. You guys are obsessed with Imran Khan, he hasn’t been in power for almost a year and a half and he’s in jail. There’s no “narrative” being sprout out. It’s just anti faujeet narrative that people on social media have.

Brain drain is happening at an accelerating pace, to the point of the damage being irreversible. All the smart and qualified people are leaving for greener pastures. Add that to the fact that there is a crushing amount of inflation along with people deleting themselves a lot of people are naturally going to be angry. What I said here is facts.
The claim that Pakistan doesn’t have fuel was actually reported here and was reported in the news. I’ll post the link below. In addition the claims about the PAF was made by a member here.

Also it’s the caretaker faujeet government that said Chitral Attack “was not sanctioned by IEA”.

Considering how things were during Imran Khan’s time the value of Pakistan today doesn’t reach the dirt of his shoes 😂
Since that charsi has been in jail the buthurt imrandus have been doing randi rona non stop. Just look at this site, every single thread is spammed by idiotic imrandu anti army narrative cheered on by indians and under the watchful eye of defence.pti mods who are committed to removing any threads and post against imran and instead prop up your bullshit narrative that somehow imran is an innocent angel and everyone associated with army are the devils spawn, my family members have laid their lives down for this country all so that privileged imrandu brats like you then berate their sacrifice .

Back
Top Bottom