What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

This situation is due to Democrats, not due to lack of capability.

Recall the noise when Trump wanted to build the wall? Multiple companies submitted their proposals. Funnily even a Mexican giant submitted its proposal.
i agree but wall will still not stop or eliminate drug smuggling. Look at the resources available to US vs Pakistan. We can’t use the same tactics.

Ever since American back regime changed happened in Pakistan, Pakistan is in tension with Afghanistan and with harmony with arch rival India is clear sign great game is being played in region.

That's why I don't believe whatever that is going on here.

How does a group of people "cross" the border from Afghanistan to Chitral undetected?

If they can pull all the games and tricks on May 9th and cracking down on PTI via geofencing then how could they not catch TTP crossing an INTERNATIONAL BORDER?

Last edited:
Look man, we all hate India, right

Even though their shouldn't be, their is wide scale hatred of hindus in Pakistan, right.

On a day to day, year to year basis their is incredible hostile toxic exchanges between Pakistani and indians and Muslims and hindus

And hindutva poison is spreading in India and Indian Muslims themselves are waking up

The problem is afghans are no less hostile to Pakistan and Pakistani then ANY HINDUTVA

Afghans have never done anything for Pakistani, I remember pre 1947 Afghanistan even rejecting Muslim refugees from India

We've taken in millions of Afghans
We put our own security on the line to help the afghans against Soviet and other enemies
We've funneled weapons, money, provides space

The list goes on and all we get from the afghans is hate

Let's start asking the real question, what the fcuk have the afghans EVER DONE FOR US

Now the afghans more then ever should be willing to work with neighbors to make Afghanistan better, and what do we have?

The same crap over and over and over again

It's easy to just point fingers at the generals and mumble dollar war, dollar war like some mental reject but something amongst the afghans has to GIVE and they need to shed their ethnocentric jahilat

We could make life easy, the border open for locals and afghans
Trade to go to and fro
Use of Pakistani ports

Their is immense resources and minerals to start building our countries

But even after the Soviets and Americans have run and left

The afghans are STILL INTENT ON DESHATGARDI

I mean what the fcuk is wrong with this kaum

Afghans always hated the existence of Pakistan and US/NATO/Indian presence has only worsened the hatred over the years. Remember that when US/NATO/India were present during the war in Afghanistan a whole population was constantly brainwashed into believing that Pakistan was the main enemy.

Last edited:
Come on, TTP are pashtuns from Pakistan

And TTP have nothing to do with Talibs? Comon this is basic disinformation. This is the same language of India where they blamed Pakistan for committing terrorism on themselves :crazy:

TTP is Afghan led and are cousins of Talibs.

TTP is to Talibs what hezbollah is to Iran.

TBH, I think Pakistan would be better off if Afghanistan did not exist
Agreed

Chemical and biological weapons should be unleashed till their population is the same as Switzerland's

Afghans always hated the existence of Pakistan and US/NATO/Indian presence has only worsened the hatred over the years. Remember that when US/NATO/India were present during the war in Afghanistan a whole population was constantly brainwashed to believe that Pakistan was the main enemy.
Afghan-Pashtun nationalists use the Pakistan enemy as a scapegoat while they colonise and settle on the lands of other ethnicities like Tajiks.

Anyone who goes against their narrative is a Punjabi and Gul Khan murtad evil person - Afghan logic 101

Tajiks should be armed

this is bad news

Pakistan is going into very troubling times

the road ahead looks very uncertain

That's why I don't believe whatever that is going here.

How does a group of people "cross" the border from Afghanistan to Chitral undetected?

If they can pull all the games and tricks on May 9th and cracking down on PTI via geofencing then how could they not catch TTP crossing an INTERNATIONAL BORDER?

*What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind" - William Shakespeare

Bad times ahead I guess

Pakistan is in a bad way of its own doing that’s the most tragic thing about our current mess ..

Last edited:
That's why I don't believe whatever that is going here.

I absolutely agree. I am not buying this BS either. The way TTP has entered these areas doesn't make any sense.

So the TTP managed to cross the border in huge numbers into Pakistani territory and we did nothing proactively and our intel was sleeping?

Tum bas BC agriculture, investment, exchange rate, secrets act, taxation, energy inefficiency, dunya kay har lallu panju kaam par dehan dena magr apnay kaam par nhn. Kia zaleel kuttay hain yeh log waisay.

Also note, Chitral is not a traditionally Muslim area either. And this is the first time it will be seeing a conflict like this. I talked to a friend from Chitral, although he isn't there himself, but he says family and whole villages are now holed up inside and they are expecting Taliban to enter their homes any moment. Tense situation.

Hope this gets resolved soon.
Crossing border occurs when attacks inside cities are made. A border post being attacked means that border was not crossed. A border post is for the purpose to check cross border movement and keep border intact stopping any infiltration.

Chitral has been attacked before I think.

Can you guys tell me whether these folks are Bad Taliban or Good Taliban or Neutral Taliban?

Good one, I've been searching for the good Taliban for 20 years, the reality is Taliban is Taliban, TTP is another name but is their ally, even have relatives. Yes only difference is one is anti Pakistan and one is the ruler of Afghanistan. Sounds frightening. Pakistan as usual as no plan to counter this, only keep their heads down but become a lion when it comes to Pakistani public.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom