What's new

TTP claims attack on Rawalpindi Police Patrol, 1 matyred several others injured

This is alarming. After they withdrew from the ceasefire, they have started to hit in the cities. First the attack on Polio team, and now this attack in Rawalpindi. Exposes the holes in so-called Rad-ul-Fasad.

This is alarming. After they withdrew from the ceasefire, they have started to hit in the cities. First the attack on Polio team, and now this attack in Rawalpindi. Exposes the holes in so-called Rad-ul-Fasad.

They have taken such a battering that they can now only try to target police

The net is tightening and the life of afghanis and balauchi terrorists and families is becoming unbearable

Nobody want to speak but bajwa the softee need to go before he damages the country further. Get someone as aggressive as Raheel sharif.

Nobody want to speak but bajwa the softee need to go before he damages the country further. Get someone as aggressive as Raheel sharif.

In the moment the leadership needs the best counsel as much as possible to nip this in the bud before it grows any further.

People that have fought these miscreants should be sought for their advice on how best to “thread the needle”. People like Gen. Tariq Khan who himself is from Tank in South Waziristan.

Waziristan; the home of the Mehsood Tribe (if I remember correctly) from amongst whom the TTP key leadership comes from.

People like Gen. Tariq Khan with intimate knowledge of the people and experience of battles against the miscreants would know how to go as far as possible but not overboard (and alienate the people causing a backlash).

Im not saying he should be brought back to be army chief, but these people with decades of experience, are an invaluable resource for the nation, that should be tapped now when they are needed more then ever.

Last edited:
In the moment the leadership needs the best counsel as much as possible to nip this in the bud before it grows any further.

People that have fought these miscreants should be sought for their advice on how best to “thread the needle”. People like Gen. Tariq Khan who himself is from Waziristan.

Waziristan; the home of the Mehsood Tribe (if I remember correctly) from amongst whom the TTP key leadership comes from.

People like Gen. Tariq Khan with intimate knowledge of the people and experience of battles against the miscreants would know how to go as far as possible but not overboard (and alienate the people causing a backlash).

Im not saying he should be brought back to be army chief, but these people with decades of experience, are an invaluable resource for the nation, that should be tapped now when they are needed more then ever.

You need to give the Afghans an ultimatum.

TTP is a branch of IEA. You need to start treating them as such.

Also bulldoze that ridiculous Taliban training school. I watched the video of their minister visiting it like he is a returning hero. Put everyone in the gulag who oppose it.

It must be Afghan refugees. They all live around there right?

Afghan refugees have barely been involved with TTP and others, they are mostly Pakistani citizens. Do a little research before uttering crap. You urself are a refugee in a foreign country but i guess a dog always hates another lolz.
It was this stupid decision of the moron IK to have a dialogue with them. They managed to free alot of their jailed terrorists and also broke the ceasefire. They made a fool out of IK, mainly because they knew he is an idiot moron.

Until we not reply the masterminds sitting in mombai and new dehli hindutva terrorist will not stop sponsoring terrorism in our country and the region, I remembered the 90s era when in reply of one blast in our cities we bombed three of their cities

Afghan refugees have barely been involved with TTP and others, they are mostly Pakistani citizens. Do a little research before uttering crap. You urself are a refugee in a foreign country but i guess a dog always hates another lolz.
It was this stupid decision of the moron IK to have a dialogue with them. They managed to free alot of their jailed terrorists and also broke the ceasefire. They made a fool out of IK, mainly because they knew he is an idiot moron.

Afghan refugees have free access to roam in the country. All those TTP you released have gone back to base in Afghanistan. Sympathizers like you I am sure confuse everyone in Pakistan. That's why Taliban are begging for mercy and compassion from USA and attack you because simple people like you are ready to be used and abused as long as its not an Indian doing it :lol:

I am not a refugee moron.

Last edited:
But Judiciary is more concerned about "Missing persons ".

Back
Top Bottom