What's new

Trying to understand Pakistan's export growth under PTI compared with Textile growth

PDM Vs PTI

1654799832983.png

No where in the world export figures are quoted the way they are done in Pakistan …. Yet another pathetic attempt by politicians to show textile export as if they are high tech exports and leaving high tech and real value added exports part.

In India they even add Income of hundreds of thousands of Visa workers in foreign country as exports .
I agree bro .. u know it was an old habbit i will also post the consolidated figures ... Thanks for pointing out ...

No where in the world export figures are quoted the way they are done in Pakistan …. Yet another pathetic attempt by politicians to show textile export as if they are high tech exports and leaving high tech and real value added exports part.

In India they even add Income of hundreds of thousands of Visa workers in foreign country as exports .
Really?

Chor and beman government is hiding the numbers ... Nor the ministry of finance has uploaded the survey neighther pakistan bureaue of statistics is showing the updated figures till march ...

However there is another source i.e. sbp which is not under direct gov control ...

So they achieve 26 billion of exports in 10 months so projected is e1 billion dollars whereas when they started exports were 24 billion since last 10 years ...
Thanks, but can you help me with couple of questions.

I am looking at Textile group and last column (FY22 P : Fiscal Year 22 Projected?), the number here listed is 15,089,637 (USD 15Billion?). Now, If I go all the way down to total exports i.e., 26,852,131. Does this mean that exports minus textile the total "projected" exports were 11 Bn? Am i understanding it right?

well no matter what you do... the neutrals will always destroy everything every 4-5 years!

Thanks, but can you help me with couple of questions.

I am looking at Textile group and last column (FY22 P : Fiscal Year 22 Projected?), the number here listed is 15,089,637 (USD 15Billion?). Now, If I go all the way down to total exports i.e., 26,852,131. Does this mean that exports minus textile the total "projected" exports were 11 Bn? Am i understanding it right?
No, 26 billion is actual exports of 10 months so remaining 11 billion is exports of other items ...

Back
Top Bottom