What's new

Trying to understand Pakistan's export growth under PTI compared with Textile growth

i!i!i!i!i

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't want to start any political debate. At this point, I have started to believe that no one can change sway individuals from the party they support. I am personally PTI supporter but i do like to have detail information of things which are discussed in my circle.

For this post, I am asking about pakistan's export number for current fiscal year and export number of textile industry. The main concern that is being discussed is that PTI is sharing a narrative that Pakistans current fiscal year export were 30+ bn $$? And then textile industry also reported that they achieved highest ever export of $18 or $26 bn . I am not sure on exact numbers but the thing being discussed is that these numbers look fake given that textile growth is almost the same as total export (or little less) which means that pakistan's export in other sectors reduced?

If you are someone who has detail knowledge and would like to share sources with your comment, then it will be great. I don't want to rely on resources which are coming from any news paper.

Thank you in advance.

Your question makes absolutely no sense . Read your post again and write more logical inquiry.
Hmm. I think I shouldn’t have put that much explanation.

Simply put I am looking for latest numbers on pakistan export (preferably for latest year) and export numbers on pakistan textile since imran era.

Whenever I google, I get numbers from different news companies. I want direct source which I am unable to find.

Thanks.

I don't want to start any political debate. At this point, I have started to believe that no one can change sway individuals from the party they support. I am personally PTI supporter but i do like to have detail information of things which are discussed in my circle.

For this post, I am asking about pakistan's export number for current fiscal year and export number of textile industry. The main concern that is being discussed is that PTI is sharing a narrative that Pakistans current fiscal year export were 30+ bn $$? And then textile industry also reported that they achieved highest ever export of $18 or $26 bn . I am not sure on exact numbers but the thing being discussed is that these numbers look fake given that textile growth is almost the same as total export (or little less) which means that pakistan's export in other sectors reduced?

If you are someone who has detail knowledge and would like to share sources with your comment, then it will be great. I don't want to rely on resources which are coming from any news paper.

Thank you in advance.
Check ministry of finance website and check encnomic survey 2021-22 to get official numbers

Thank you in advance.

Hmm. I think I shouldn’t have put that much explanation.

Simply put I am looking for latest numbers on pakistan export (preferably for latest year) and export numbers on pakistan textile since imran era.

Whenever I google, I get numbers from different news companies. I want direct source which I am unable to find.

Thanks.
Under the circumstances Pakistan Bureau of Statistics is the most credible source. Thanks

Textiles export figures are credible because at the height of covid, pakistan took advantage of order cancellation from India, Bangladesh and also China. Further PTI government gave the Textiles industry priority in allocation of energy sources at a subsidised cost. Thanks

Check ministry of finance website and check encnomic survey 2021-22 to get official numbers
I actually try finding it here : https://www.finance.gov.pk/Supplement_2020_21.pdf but couldn't find "export" numbers. I am not a good person when it comes to reading finance reports. thats why i was looking for some help here.

Under the circumstances Pakistan Bureau of Statistics is the most credible source. Thanks

Textiles export figures are credible because at the height of covid, pakistan took advantage of order cancellation from India, Bangladesh and also China. Further PTI government gave the Textiles industry priority in allocation of energy sources at a subsidised cost. Thanks
Can you link up sources, I tried looking up at bureau of statistics but i couldn't find such numbers. or let me say it that i couldn't understand and made sense of those numbers to reach this conculusion.

And thats exactly what i am trying to counter. everything that is being said in this video, can you provide its sources? from bureau of statistics?

Pakistan is on its way to achieve $40B exports this year . Future is uncertain unfortunately with these bastards in control.

E1AC798F-05A1-4C8D-8236-23849CF61349.png

I actually try finding it here : https://www.finance.gov.pk/Supplement_2020_21.pdf but couldn't find "export" numbers. I am not a good person when it comes to reading finance reports. thats why i was looking for some help here.

Can you link up sources, I tried looking up at bureau of statistics but i couldn't find such numbers. or let me say it that i couldn't understand and made sense of those numbers to reach this conculusion.

And thats exactly what i am trying to counter. everything that is being said in this video, can you provide its sources? from bureau of statistics?
Chor and beman government is hiding the numbers ... Nor the ministry of finance has uploaded the survey neighther pakistan bureaue of statistics is showing the updated figures till march ...

However there is another source i.e. sbp which is not under direct gov control ...

So they achieve 26 billion of exports in 10 months so projected is e1 billion dollars whereas when they started exports were 24 billion since last 10 years ...

Attachments

• IMG_20220608_095211.jpg
    IMG_20220608_095211.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Export_Receipts_by_Commodities_and_Groups.pdf
    216 KB · Views: 22
Chor and beman government is hiding the numbers ... Nor the ministry of finance has uploaded the survey neighther pakistan bureaue of statistics is showing the updated figures till march ...

However there is another source i.e. sbp which is not under direct gov control ...

So they achieve 26 billion of exports in 10 months so projected is e1 billion dollars whereas when they started exports were 24 billion since last 10 years ...

Bro read the report …. Exports in 10 months is $32.6B.

Ok ... Traditionally exports of goods were quoted in past thats the reason ...

No where in the world export figures are quoted the way they are done in Pakistan …. Yet another pathetic attempt by politicians to show textile export as if they are high tech exports and leaving high tech and real value added exports part.

In India they even add Income of hundreds of thousands of Visa workers in foreign country as exports .

Back
Top Bottom