What's new

Truth of Raja Porus And Alexander the great battle

And this is not poetic revisionism?

Why Raja Porus failed to execute Alexander if he had won the war?
How Raja Porus died?

It was not unusual for Alexander to spare nobles of other kingdoms during his campaigns. He needed local administrators (satraps) to manage his ever-expanding Empire. He had a number of Persian satraps serving him. In continuation with this tradition, he wanted Indian satraps to serve him as well, and he was able to find allies in the Indos region.

Alexander was injured in the Battle of Multan, a fort-like city that his forces captured AFTER defeating Porus and subjugating his kingdom. The Battle of Multan took place during Alexander's Mallian Campaign.

Alexander lost a number of his followers while crossing Sindh desert due to its harsh conditions. No such thing as Alexander executing thousands of his own in the region.

AlexanderPorusCoin.jpg

These two coins were minted in 323 BC.
These two coins convey a message and commemorate Alexander's accomplishments in the Indos.
Ancient people documented important realities on coins.

I am not a fan of late-age revisionism. Numerous poets have invented facts through the ages, facts that are taken at face value and have inspired big budget movies in current times. History should be accepted in its purest form, and earliest records are typically the most reliable recollections of any historical development.

Raja Porus can be admired for making his mark in history without overhyping him.

History should be accepted in its purest form, and earliest records are typically the most reliable recollections of any historical development.
History that is written by greeks rather than someone neutral.

History that is written by greeks rather than someone neutral.
History is usually written by victors. Especially in historical times, military defeat often meant extinction of a nation and no one would be around to represent their point of view. There were no neutral academicians in the 4th century BC who had the resources to investigate battles where their countries had no stake

And this is not poetic revisionism?

Why Raja Porus failed to execute Alexander if he had won the war?
How Raja Porus died?

It was not unusual for Alexander to spare nobles of other kingdoms during his campaigns. He needed local administrators (satraps) to manage his ever-expanding Empire. He had a number of Persian satraps serving him. In continuation with this tradition, he wanted Indian satraps to serve him as well, and he was able to find allies in the Indos region.

Alexander was injured in the Battle of Multan, a fort-like city that his forces captured AFTER defeating Porus and subjugating his kingdom. The Battle of Multan took place during Alexander's Mallian Campaign.

Alexander lost a number of his followers while crossing Sindh desert due to its harsh conditions. No such thing as Alexander executing thousands of his own in the region.

AlexanderPorusCoin.jpg

These two coins were minted in 323 BC.
These two coins convey a message and commemorate Alexander's accomplishments in the Indos.
Ancient people documented important realities on coins.

I am not a fan of late-age revisionism. Numerous poets have invented facts through the ages, facts that are taken at face value and have inspired big budget movies in current times. History should be accepted in its purest form, and earliest records are typically the most reliable recollections of any historical development.

Raja Porus can be admired for making his mark in history without overhyping him.
wasnt alexander gay? plus i read he got his knowledge of warfare from likes of i think plato or socrates i cant rember which one. it suppose to be esoteric knowledge very deep almost like masonic type.

wasnt alexander gay? plus i read he got his knowledge of warfare from likes of i think plato or socrates i cant rember which one. it suppose to be esoteric knowledge very deep almost like masonic type.
Alexander had sexual relationships with multiple women. Socrates died before Alexander was born and Plato when he was a little kid, but Aristotle was one of his teachers. Aristotle was a philosopher, so he would have trained in philosophy or politics, but certainly not in tactical military matters.

His sexuality is subject to academic debate but there is fairly good evidence that he was into women and married 3 in life.

He was close to two men but no solid proof of intimacy with them.

Alexander had sexual relationships with multiple women. Socrates died before Alexander was born and Plato when he was a little kid, but Aristotle was one of his teachers. Aristotle was a philosopher, so he would have trained in philosophy or politics, but certainly not in tactical military matters.
i read about him but the way it was written it was as if he was taught by higher being like some high level masonic knowledge passed down. Some ppl say he wasn't gay it is western civilization who like to ridicule him. i do know sodomy is used as a ritual for mind control in Hollywood, could Alexander used this to keep his soldiers loyal and under mind control.

i read about him but the way it was written it was as if he was taught by higher being like some high level masonic knowledge passed down. Some ppl say he wasn't gay it is western civilization who like to ridicule him. i do know sodomy is used as a ritual for mind control in Hollywood, could Alexander used this to keep his soldiers loyal and under mind control.
When men have to live together without women for years on a military campaign , it is possible that some homosexual urges might develop and I don't think ancient Greece stigmatized homosexuality. However, everything else you are saying sounds like conspiracy theories.

No,he wasn't. Most of those "professors" who started this rumor,seemed to have been homosexual themselves or pro-gay at least.

Bro,I don't know where you read all that stuff,but it's nonsense. First of all freemasonry didn't even exist in the ancient world and second,a man who willingly marries more than two women isn't possibly interested in men.

When men have to live together without women for years on a military campaign , it is possible that some homosexual urges might develop and I don't think ancient Greece stigmatized homosexuality. However, everything else you are saying sounds like conspiracy theories.
about sodomy mind control i have researched this very long time, the story is same. sodomy is used as mind control in Hollywood. you dont do it you dont make it to higher status and money. Do you know all these famous rappers so call gangsters are gay sodmites. ppl in their own community exposed them.

No,he wasn't. Most of those "professors" who started this rumor,seemed to have been homosexual themselves or pro-gay at least.

Bro,I don't know where you read all that stuff,but it's nonsense. First of all freemasonry didn't even exist in the ancient world and second,a man who willingly marries more than two women isn't possibly interested in men.
i read he liked persian women and asked his soldiers to take persian women as partners.

His sexuality is subject to academic debate but there is fairly good evidence that he was into women and married 3 in life.

He was close to two men but no solid proof of intimacy with them.
The problem with modern western "historians" is that for them,every close friendship in the ancient world,has to be a "gay relationship". The idea of men having dear friends and caring for their friends is something perverted to them. They want everyone to be gay and try to give an image of homosexuality and perversion being a dominant element in old cultures like ancient Greece,ancient Rome,Japan etc.

Back
Top Bottom