What's new

Trump to approve bill to declare Pakistan a terror state: Shalabh

I am convinced that Donald Trump is not stupid as he appears to be. He came at the very calculated timing, gave exactly as people wanted. There is more to it than the look.

That being said, foreign policy of America will remain friendly intact with Pakistan as long as their army are housed in Afghanistan, not to mention USA cannot afford to lose a powerful region ally, that is geared towards growing ties with Russia, China, Iran, and Turkey, will be leaving Afghanistan upon the hands of Pakistan to take care of the mess like the last time [80s].

And what will happen to money US owe to Pakistan for their loyal service all these years.. They can settle their dues with Haqqanis and others without any prob but US due will be a great loss
nah not really , good ridance, do it already will ya

We fear only Allah the Exalted! American boot-licking indians are doomed as the superpower is no more! A bankrupt nation with trillions in debt with massive civil unrest can hardly have the impact it once had. China/Russia is the future economically & militarily

Good speech! First try to change the US flag currently you have, now you look like a boot licking person, Its really disgusting to see a person who doesn't really care about his country and his flag

Actually their is no such thing like Industrialists , in hindus atleast and so in chews atleast Hitler showed us WHILE HE WAS THE HERO OF ALL MAN KIND , Thats what we knows about any 1 and every 1 of them , Grace of you INCLUDING you let these movies In and me got a previillage to watch them , those days knows nothing that these movies do mean THAT MUCH THJAT JUST NAME THEM and chews hindus shias protestent , can change them anytime if get hold of them its changed on youtiube ,,, BOY IN STRIPPED PAJAMA ,, i saw and suggested here too its changed just watched its totally changed ..was B&W all the way ,,but it dose makes no difference but it do a BIT BIT for the ones who have seen the orignal 1 ,,and maybe still have it ...what r they hiding or trying to hide ......you can make the same kind of C|AMP they are showing just removed the Crimes they were admitting i n these Camps including this hobbit ,,, Rest r not flooks either all r f ew parts of diffrent movies and made it seems like a usa made movie which surly it is NOW , otherwise the only fantasy was hobit ate the kid and got a tappu JUST LIKE HIM was pretending like HIM , Dummy is a very very OLD idea for them at least ,,, JANGAIZ KHAN WAS KILLED TWICE AND twice he was pretending to be their , it is 5-6 hundred years old History play and NOVEL if you Trust your own History , then it was made in 80s , NAMED BY AKHRI CHITTAN ,, again by ApP LOog means ARMY AND AON YOU MEANS ARMY BY THEN ,,

Sometimes I don't get the mods on this place. How do you allow a thread like this to even exist in the first place? forget the whole, it's propaganda and it's b.s. and nothing like that will happen.

Forget all that for a minute and look at the title of the thread which is just mocking us all. Trump to approve the bill...Pakistan Yada Yada yada..." We know it's nothing but horseshit, it's not worth discussing and all, but still it's allowed to exist on this site, making a mockery of Pakistan and doing what it was designed to do. Put two words together and make it synonymous and those two words are Pakistan and terrorism. And the fools running this site allow this to happen.

Last edited:
We dont need to worry about. We must concentrate on our issues.

Whose interests is Shalabh Kumar is pursuing? It cannot be America's because declaring Pakistan a terrorist state would be detrimental to US influence in the region. I swear sometimes these Indian-American are more Indians than Americans.

If US declare Pakistan terrorist state then what US may lose in your opinion? Pakistan already in bad shape and looking east and central asia to get it's economy running

Let him do this and also let them start counting Americans an NATO soldiers coffins in Afghanistan...

I don't know about Pakistan, but Muslims in the U.S could face some hardship based on news trickling in.

Trump also confirmed that he called on retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn to be his national security adviser.

He said Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, “will be by my side as we work to defeat radical Islamic terrorism, navigate geopolitical challenges and keep Americans safe at home and abroad.”

He is absolutely obsessed with Islamist terrorism, saying that Sharia law is spreading in the United States, that it is "RATIONAL" to fear Muslims, and that "I've been at war with Islam, or a component of Islam, for the last decade."

http://theweek.com/articles/662848/donald-trumps-first-leadership-picks-racists-autocrats-crooks-oh

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ney-general-post-in-trump-administration.html

Guys....look at who Trump is considering for his cabinet. All these people have strong anti Islamic backgrounds. Additionally he is requesting security clearance for his son in law. He is Jewish and pro Israel. It is a convergence of anti Islamic elements in the highest levels of American government. This will translate in policy soon enough. Already there is language that the US is willing to tolerate Israeli settlement building as not precluding peace talks. There is talk of recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capital. Be advised there will be a strong pro Israel and pro India shift in American policy. A lot of this will be due to Trump showing loyalty to these specific groups for their support during his campaign. As this relates to Pakistan. I hope the government of Pakistan understands the context of what is happening and takes steps accordingly. The problem with muslims are we do not do things intelligently unfortunalety. This is the reason why the state of our affairs are what they are now.

if trump will do what you say, than surely he will be isolating USA itself..

Muslim countries will also distance themselves from USA.
EU will not follow the USA blindly, which will also create hurdles in the EU-USA relationship.
Except Japan, All the countries in the Asia-Pacific wants good and Friendlier relationship with China.
MENA regional countries has already started to distance themselves from USA and if 9/11 bill pass through congress, it will be like USA is giving ME to the China and Russia on a golden Plate.
There is already a drift in the Relationship of NATO countries.
whole Africa is now under China's shadow.
South America is now going to join with China.

on Topic:

Declaring Pakistan as a Terrorist state will not only hurt Pakistan, but will also hurt to America and its Allies. And this move will also hurt the War on Terror..

Hope for the Good but Prepare for the Worst.

Khali wali.

The US of A is creating/employing psycho tactics here.

The goal is to get Dr. Shakeel Afridi released in the bargain. (election campaign reference)
If Pakistan does not relent. Then the chances are, that the matter would further escalate.
One thing is sure.
Trump can be dogmatic.
Hopefully things would cool down.

Back
Top Bottom