What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

To be honest, after so many shouting and threating, and gun-waving, all they get is this?

I am really disappointed by Trump supporters, they are even less capable and organized than BLM that they despise so much.

They are basically a bunch tough-talking loud mouth jokes, cannot achieve anything, cannot even organize a proper riot, no wonder Indians are feel competent enough to join them. Better not start a race war they are so often talking about, because even BLM will crash these big talk pussies, they have no brain and no balls.

Shocking isn't it? Republicans as staunch supporter of gun ownership didn't bother to bring their semi automatic weapon for this great cause. We are talking about saving America here, what greater cause can justify bloody violence? American Embassy gave clear instructions to HK anarchists to use extreme violence, arson, grabbing police guns, create own catapult for launching dangerous projectiles, throw bricks. These Trump supporters couldn't do a single thing right, just do what their forefathers did for the American Revolution, how hard can that be? Must the Indian Embassy teach them everything even though they might not have explicitly told them every action step by step? Why did they bother to buy these fire arms in the first place then? Their rights were clearly violated as their votes were deliberately left uncounted. If the real revolution is going to start on the inauguration day (you know what they say practice makes perfect) may the statue of liberty guide them to true salvation. They need to get inspiration from Hollywood (title and action)

That dead female was quite a bitch when alive

The reason this article showed up is to smear her as a violent person. Do no fall for this trick, nypost is owned by you know who. It belongs to the msm and it is targeting Trump and his supporters. It tries to portray her as a terrorist and that it was right to gun her down. Read this https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511931-ashli-babbitt-george-floyd-deaths/

Even is she did had some personal issue with that woman which is a private matter, lets not judge her on that relationship issue. She died in her endeavor to have the votes recounted, respect her for her courageous bravery.

The reason this article showed up is to smear her as a violent person. Do no fall for this trick, nypost is owned by you know who. It belongs to the msm and it is targeting Trump and his supporters. It tries to portray her as a terrorist and that it was right to gun her down. Read this https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511931-ashli-babbitt-george-floyd-deaths/

Even is she did had some personal issue with that woman which is a private matter, lets not judge her on that relationship issue. She died in her endeavor to have the votes recounted, respect her for her courageous bravery.
All those MAGAists are terrorist rioters.
And so is Babbitt.
And she got a colorful past.

She not courageous , but outrageous in her stupidity .
And stupidity is not bravery.

You might as well say all those winners of Darwin Awards are brave people.

All those MAGAists are terrorist rioters.
And so is Babbitt.
And she got a colorful past.

She not courageous , but outrageous in her stupidity .
And stupidity is not bravery.

You might as well say all those winners of Darwin Awards are brave people.
The people participated in the French Revolution are all terrorists/rioters? There are clear evidence of fraud that is why these people marched to the Capitol. What happened in HK were done by terrorist/rioters orchestrated by the US if you like to put it that way, i call them anarchists and brainwashed kids.
Whatever personal issue Babbitt had with her husband's ex is private matter, if you start getting personal with relationship matters that doesn't concern you you are like those paparazzi. So it wasn't appropriate to call her a bitch when her personal life doesn't concern you. You want to call her stupid? That's fine and not out of the line, show a little bit of dignity and respect for the dead by not addressing her with name calling.

The people participated in the French Revolution are all terrorists/rioters? There are clear evidence of fraud that is why these people marched to the Capitol. What happened in HK were done by terrorist/rioters orchestrated by the US if you like to put it that way, i call them anarchists and brainwashed kids.
Whatever personal issue Babbitt had with her husband's ex is private matter, if you start getting personal with relationship matters that doesn't concern you you are like those paparazzi. So it wasn't appropriate to call her a bitch when her personal life doesn't concern you. You want to call her stupid? That's fine and not out of the line, show a little bit of dignity and respect for the dead by not addressing her with name calling.

I have absolutely no respect for her stupidity.

Or for you as well.

You joining the used tissue papers and used condoms and used sanitary pads as I do not find you cute or adorable.

And I do not want to see your rubbish you masquerading as reasoned logic and waste any more time on you.
:D :D:D

This right-wing american trump supporters also claim that the Jewish media bosses are socially engineering white western women to breed with black-african origin males in order to wipe out the White race............ :disagree:
you see the cost these smart Americans are paying for making this country to uneducated????

I have absolutely no respect for her stupidity.

Or for you as well.

You joining the used tissue papers and used condoms and used sanitary pads as I do not find you cute or adorable.

And I do not want to see your rubbish you masquerading as reasoned logic and waste any more time on you.
:D :D:D
You seem to be constantly reading my comments so my rubbish must be entertaining enough for you to keep a close eye. The same cannot be said about your failed attempt to be funny. Eh no you are not natural born funny guy that i can tell you. Nobody asked you to respect stupidity but to respect the dead by not calling her a bitch based on her private life issue which is of no concern to you.

These anarchists will get crushed and Biden will be inaugurated in 2 weeks. Nothing Trump and his supporters can do to change that.
To be honest, the way this protesters( or anarchists as you call them) were leniently treated by security services shows again just how blacks are descriminated and regarded by the system which is exactly what led to BLM protests and it will keep being this way for a longggggg time. I can now understand why some of this Black protesters are so angry and frustrated by such double standards. If I was one of them I can't imagine how me myself i will feel for my race to be treated with such double standards publicly.
Imagine for one minute that it was BLM protesters who dared to do even half of what this Trump supporters did by storming the Capitol Hill building. Believe me most of them would have been killed by security forces and mass arrests and sentencing would have followed. I'm sorry to say this but even though I know that US security system did descriminate against them but to see how this guys were treated shocked even me.
The US needs deep reforms of it's justice and police system to be honest. Something is very wrong here.

Last edited:
How did the Americans like the taste of their own medicine? That is basically propaganda, chaos and politically instability while attempting regime change in other countries?

Back
Top Bottom